The Best GPS Tracking Watches for Alzheimer's Patients
alzheimer's tracking device
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
Looking after an Alzheimer’s patient can be a tough job. If there is a friend or a family member who is suffering from Alzheimer’s around you, then you can certainly understand the struggle. To make your job easier, you should take the assistance of an Alzheimer’s tracking device. In this way, you can always know where your loved ones are and you can easily keep them safe. In this guide, we will make you familiar with some reliable devices and GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer’s patients.
What is the need for a tracking device for Alzheimer’s patients?
As you know, Alzheimer’s patients suffer from a drastic memory loss. Sometimes, it can be tough to track a patient 24/7. Even under a supervised care, chances are that the patient can go out when they are lucid. Later, they can get confused and might not remember their way back home.
- It is quite important to use an Alzheimer’s tracking device. In this way, you can easily track the patient remotely.
- This is important not only to know their whereabouts but also for their safety.
- You can also set geofences around your house so that you can get instantly notified whenever they leave the restricted location.
- Most of these devices have an SOS feature as well for an emergency.
Top 10 GPS Tracking Watches & Devices for Alzheimer's Patients
From shoe inserts to smart watches, there are all kinds of Alzheimer’s tracking devices out there. Here, we have shortlisted the 10 best devices that are readily available.
1. Q50 Anti-lost GPS Tracker
If you have a limited budget, then this would be the best Alzheimer’s tracking device. It comes in radiant colors and has a step counter as well for tracking the patient’s activities.
- Live location tracking with geo-fence and historical data access
- Alarm, chatting, and voice calling features are also included
- SOS emergency button
- Tracking options on Android and iOS apps are available
After getting to know about all these reliable devices and GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer’s patients, you would certainly be able to pick an ideal solution. Go ahead and explore these options in detail and pick the best Alzheimer’s tracking device to suit your needs.
2. Anti-Lost Bluetooth Slim Anything Tracker
This ultra-thin tracker can be placed in the pocket, wallet, or any other belonging of the patient. In this way, you can track them on your phone without any unwanted hassle.
- It can be placed or stuck or any object
- Water resistant
- Extremely easy to use
- Users can track it through their iOS or Android phone
3. TK- STAR GPS Watch for Seniors
This is one of the best GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer’s patients out there. Having anti-lost features, it is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Triple positioning GPS + LBS + WiFi tracking
- One-click voice calling feature
- Text message support
- Based on a SIM card
- Live tracking with geofencing
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
4. Tycho Real-time SOS GPS Tracker
This Alzheimer’s tracking device is extremely easy to use so that even seniors would be able to make the most of it. It has a reliable SOS facility and a camera that can be accessed remotely.
- Real-time location tracking and past location record history
- SOS emergency feature can be enabled with one button
- Camera features, voice chat, silent mode, alarm, low-battery notification, and tons of other Features
- Step counter and other activity tracking features
5. ZGPAX S888 Wifi Smart Watch
The next spot on our list is an intelligent and one of the most popular GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer’s patients. It is extensively used for elderly care.
- It has a 1.28-inch IPS screen with clear display
- Calling and text messaging Features
- Anti-fall alarm
- GPS, LBS, Wifi, and Bluetooth location tracking
- Supports tracking on PC, Android, and iOS
6. PocketFinder 3G/WiFi GPS Tracker
This is a smart and compact Alzheimer’s tracking device that can simply be placed in the patient’s pocket. It relies on either WiFi or 3G network for GPS tracking.
- Effective real-time GPS an AGPS tracking with a history of 60 days
- SMS push notification
- One-click SOS feature
- Military grade security
- Extremely user-friendly
7. Fosa Smart GPS + LBS Tracker
One of the most reliable GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer’s patients, it provides a double GPS + LBS positioning feature. It comes in different color variations as well.
- 1.2-inch true color display
- Two-calling is supported
- Emergency SOS feature
- Pedometer, historical records, geofencing, and more
- Compatible with iOS and Android
8. GPS Smart Sole Wearables
Sometimes, patients don’t like a smart watch as an Alzheimer’s tracking device. In this case, you can try these smart shoe soles. No matter where they go – as long as they have their shoes on, you would be able to track them.
- Hidden in-sole wearable GPS tracker
- Real-time tracking with email and text alerts
- Water and dust resistant
- 48 hour battery
- Free iOS and Android apps are available
9. Pinnacle T1 GPS Smart Watch
This is one of the smartest and secure GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer’s patients. It is available in two different colors.
- Simple, stylish, and comfortable to wear
- Remote monitoring with calling facility
- Inbuilt pedometer
- Anti-lost features and easy to use
- Android and iOS supported
10. Amazfit Activity Tracker by Huami
This is a complete activity tracker for elders that can help you in different ways. Not just their location, you can also track their heart rate, steps taken, and more on your phone.
- It provides an excellent GPS tracking (in the US)
- Sleep, step, heart rate, and different activity tracking Features
- Inbuilt social media apps
- Battery lasts for 30 days after a charge
- Easy to use with replaceable battery
- It has a simple 1.28-inch display
- Available in different colors