The Best GPS Tracking Watches for Alzheimer's Patients
Alzheimer's Tracking Device
Looking after an Alzheimer's patient can be a tough job. If there is a friend or a family member who is suffering from Alzheimer's around you, then you can certainly understand the struggle. To make your job easier, you should take the assistance of an Alzheimer's tracking device. In this way, you can always know where your loved ones are, and you can easily keep them safe. In this guide, we will make you familiar with some reliable devices, and GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer's patients.
Why we need a tracking device for Alzheimer's patients?
As you know, Alzheimer's patients suffer from drastic memory loss. Sometimes, it can be tough to track a patient 24/7. Even under supervised care, the chances are that the patient can go out when they are lucid. Later, they can get confused and might not remember their way back home.
- It is quite important to use an Alzheimer's tracking device. In this way, you can easily track the patient remotely.
- This is important not only to know their whereabouts but also for their safety.
- You can also set geofences around your house so that you can get instantly notified whenever they leave the restricted location.
- Most of these devices have an SOS feature as well for an emergency.
Top 10 GPS Tracking Watches & Devices for Alzheimer's Patients
From shoe inserts to smartwatches, there are all kinds of Alzheimer's tracking devices out there. Here, we have shortlisted the 10 best devices that are readily available.
1. Q50 Anti-lost GPS Tracker
If you have a limited budget, then this would be the best Alzheimer's tracking device. It comes in radiant colors and has a step counter as well for tracking the patient's activities.
- Live location tracking with geo-fence and historical data access.
- Alarm, chatting, and voice calling features are also included.
- SOS emergency button.
- Tracking options on Android and iOS apps are available.
2. Anti-Lost Bluetooth Slim Anything Tracker
This ultra-thin tracker can be placed in the pocket, wallet, or any other belonging of the patient. In this way, you can track them on your phone without any unwanted hassle.
- It can be placed or stuck on any object.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Users can track it through their iOS or Android phone.
3. TK- STAR GPS Watch for Seniors
This is one of the best GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer's patients out there. Having anti-lost features, it is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Triple positioning GPS + LBS + WiFi tracking.
- One-click voice calling feature.
- Text message support.
- Based on a SIM card.
- Live to track with geofencing.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
4. Tycho Real-time SOS GPS Tracker
This Alzheimer's tracking device is extremely easy to use so that even seniors would be able to make the most of it. It has a reliable SOS facility and a camera that can be accessed remotely.
- Real-time location tracking and past location record history.
- SOS emergency feature can be enabled with one button.
- Camera features, voice chat, silent mode, alarm, low-battery notification, and tons of other features.
- Step counter and other activity-tracking features.
5. ZGPAX S888 Wifi Smart Watch
The next spot on our list is an intelligent and one of the most popular GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer's patients. It is extensively used for elderly care.
- It has a 1.28-inch IPS screen with a clear display.
- Calling and text messaging features.
- Anti-fall alarm.
- GPS, LBS, Wifi, and Bluetooth location tracking.
- Supports tracking on PC, Android, and iOS.
6. PocketFinder 3G/WiFi GPS Tracker
This is a smart and compact Alzheimer's tracking device that can simply be placed in the patient's pocket. It relies on either WiFi or a 3G network for GPS tracking.
- Effective real-time GPS and AGPS tracking with a history of 60 days.
- SMS push notification.
- One-click SOS feature.
- Military-grade security.
- Extremely user-friendly.
7. Fosa Smart GPS + LBS Tracker
One of the most reliable GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer's patients. It provides a double GPS + LBS positioning feature. It comes in different color variations as well.
- 1.2-inch true color display.
- Two-calling is supported.
- Emergency SOS feature.
- Pedometer, historical records, geofencing, and more.
- Compatible with iOS and Android.
8. GPS Smart Sole Wearables
Sometimes, patients don't like a smartwatch as an Alzheimer's tracking device. In this case, you can try these smart shoe soles. No matter where they go – as long as they have their shoes on, you would be able to track them.
- Hidden in-sole wearable GPS tracker.
- Real-time tracking with email and text alerts.
- Water and dust resistant.
- 48-hour battery.
- Free iOS and Android apps are available.
9. Pinnacle T1 GPS Smart Watch
This is one of the smartest and secure GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer's patients. It is available in two different colors.
- Simple, stylish, and comfortable to wear.
- Remote monitoring with calling facility.
- Inbuilt pedometer.
- Anti-lost features and easy to use.
- Android and iOS supported.
10. Amazfit Activity Tracker by Huami
This is a complete activity tracker for elders that can help you in different ways. Not just their location, you can also track their heart rate, steps taken, and more on your phone.
- It provides excellent GPS tracking (in the US).
- Sleep, step, heart rate, and different activity tracking features.
- Inbuilt social media apps.
- The battery lasts for 30 days after a charge.
- Easy to use with a replaceable battery.
- It has a simple 1.28-inch display.
- Available in different colors.
About FamiSafe Parental Control App
FamiSafe aims to keep our children safe from online dangers and physical harm. Parents today are facing the challenge of parenting kids who are indulged in digital devices. They need the assistance of a powerful parental control app.
FamiSafe is the perfect app for parents. It does not only offer a location tracking feature that allows parents to know the exact location of their kids but also provides features that can keep track of their kid's online activities, filter inappropriate content and restrict access to improper online information.
After getting to know about all these reliable devices and GPS tracking watches for Alzheimer's patients, you would certainly be able to pick an ideal solution. Go ahead and explore these options in detail and pick the best Alzheimer's tracking device to suit your needs.