Ourpact Parental Control and GPS family locator review - Pros, cons and alternat
Ourpact is a Parental Control app used to your family and to control your children's mobile phones even though it's a mobile control app have all the features that it ought to have. We're going to take a look at Ourpact parental control app and the best alternative for this app that is FamiSafe.
This app is much more like a family locator and screen time management. Screen time and Manual blocking is possible through this app this app is available for both Android and Apple phones. This app is more an office as it can locate up to 20 people at the same time and it does not have the facility to lock your child's mobile phones while in school or during bed time. It's more like spying our location and mobile as equal access our texts for Android and iMessages for Apple. It does not show that time of usage of each app by the child to the parent it has premium features that are only available to premium upgraded users and it also cause a bunch.
Even though the app is available for free it is only used for one schedule and 5 blocks manual block and to manage one device the second option is that by paying 1.99 Dollars per month upgrading to Plus which will provide access to unlimited scheduling and unlimited blocking including manual blocking and managing 10 devices the final one is to upgrade to premium at the cost of 6.99 Dollars per month and to avail all the features such as unlimited blocking, scheduling, managing up to 20 devices including the premium features such as app rules, allowances, family locating, blocking of texts and filtering websites.
Drawbacks of Ourpact and the best alternative
Even though Ourpact has a lot of features it also has lot of drawbacks. Most important one among them is the difference in costing because only when we pay $6 per month we are able to access the required features and it does not provide any facilities for free users. Also parents children's mobile phones while they are allowed to use them during their study hours, school time and bedtime. Most of the parents find this difficult use and very complicated as features accordingly to the money and they also could not restrict the usage of mobile phones of their children during important times and at important places. This app does not connect with Geo fencing so that age of certain apps during school time could be blocked. Look for this feature in parental control apps. And there is also a chance for the search of a mobile by any third parties because this app has access to our messages and calls. Descriptions about the usage are not clear and there is no definite resource for searching them.
FamiSafe - The best alternative to Ourpact
FamiSafe seems to be the best Parental Control app as it has all the features that are expected by the users and it has a uniform cost and it could be uniformly used by both the parents and kids. This app has to be the best alternative for those who have been struggling with Ourpact. All those who have used FamiSafe could prove this statement as true. There are a lot of features in FamiSafe the safety of children.
Locating and Geo-fencing:
The kid's location can be tracked and any unfamiliar locations can also be tracked using FamiSafe even the battery level of the kid could be viewed by the parent. Not only a single child's location could be viewed but locations of all children could be viewed from one mobile. This is really are big dream for many parents. To know the location of the children and the time they spend there is impossible without FamiSafe. Family safe is indeed a great app for parents who want to protect their children wherever they go.
Blocking of harmful websites and Apps:
Harmful websites and apps could be blocked using FamiSafe. Pre-blocking could be set up for p*** websites are restricted and some websites could be manually blocked by using this app. Only the permitted websites by parents could be viewed by the children during permitted hours at permitted spots. Even apps containing inappropriate content could be blocked and usage of games, social media et cetera could be blocked during certain has and their usage limit could be set by connecting this feature with Geo-fencing, certain apps could be allowed to use only at certain places. For example games could not be accessed during bed time at home.
Time limit for the child’s iPad could be set based upon their need.. Gaming apps could be blocked during these hours and getting addicted to them could be reduced.Time limit could be set and the child can access the phone only during these limits the report of the daily uses of phone will be sent to the parent’s mobile as a notification. However this app does not have any access to phone calls and messages and so it is really safe to use. Time spent on social media can also be monitored through this app and each time when a child uses an app I spent on it is separately recorded and the report sent to the parent is accurate.
As far as concerned with the safety of children this app to use friend has no harmful effects on your phone and children and it does not control your entire phone but only the things you want to control on your child's phone .only a limited amount of permissions are required and this app is considered to be the best ever one for your family. The usage is also as that. Installing android phone and in iPhones you have to download mobile device management file to give the necessary permissions to the app. This app could be a great friend and look after your children for you the best companion to your children and also as a Bodyguard.
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- 10 Basic Tips on Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
- Child Monitoring
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know