Kidslox Parental Control Review - Pros, Cons and Alternative
Kidslox review-Best Alternative FamiSafe
Manage parental control on children has become harder for parents. Irrespective of whether you are a working parent or a Sit-at-home guardian, you literally cannot match up with what your kids are up to these days. The internet facilities are so vigorously used that the children are stuck amidst the crazy gaming apps, casino sites, social media sites, and other such web contents. So parental control apps like Kidslox are some of the futuristic apps designed to sort the crucial problems; also Kidslox review is needed for parents to know its pros, cons, and other alternatives.
Kidslox review - features, pros, and cons
Kidslox parental control is one of the offerings of the newest technology to the parents who want to track their child's activities. Whether a parent is available by the child's side or not, it has become necessary to track what your child is doing. Since most of today's generation is using internet devices, you cannot take the chance of destroying your kid's childhood. Recently, games like Blue Whales have already made a lot of destruction, in answer to which Kidslox Parental control has been introduced.
Kidslox works on a three-way mechanism. For each device, you can set up the app and control the apps that you want your child to avoid watching.
Here are the features of the Kidslox app:
- Lock apps- parents can easily lock the apps that they want to restrict the child's viewing.
- Mode timers- You can set the screen time for your kids.
- Content blocking- Parents can block certain objectionable website contents using the Kidslox Parental control
- Daily limits – Parents can set the daily limit of data and screen viewing for the kids. They can block the apps during their study time or sleeping time.
- Cross platforms- the Kidslox parental app allows you to manage all the devices that your child uses.
- Fingerprint id- through fingerprint id you can set a password for the apps that your child must not use but you need to use it at some time.
- Considering the other apps, Kidslox is one of the cheapest and easy to use parental control app. the parents can block the access of any web contents with ease.
- The app is simple to use and does not need much technological knowledge. The three-way toggle is an excellent method to download the app, register, and use it frequently.
- The app does not guarantee any cybersecurity to the kids. Though you can restrict other websites, the Kidslox parental app does not provide any monitoring feature. Your child may access the websites that are not blocked. Parents cannot track calls, social media activities, chats, and messages.
- The kidslox parental app only can enable Youtube restricted mod. However, it can't detect kids' Youtube content.
- Kidslox app can't help parents remotely detect suspicious content or photos on kids' phones.
Why FamiSafe?- The best alternative to Kidslox parental control app
Kidslox is a result of technology that understands the importance of tracking your child's online activities. However, the application drastically lacks some of the important features that most of the parents may want.
FamiSafe is one of the best alternative apps to Kidslox in terms of its extraordinary features. The parental control app is designed by taking into view the problems that other parental control apps come with. FamiSafe is the perfect app that you will love to download on your device and your child's device. It is the perfect solution to track your child's activities as well as check their safety when you are away from home.
Here are the important features that Kidslox parental app lacks:
Explicit Content Detection
This feature can remotely detect harmful keywords from text messaging, YouTube, email, and social media platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Kik. Busy working parents can remotely get automatic alerts and set their own sensitive words alert lists words like cyberbullying, social media depression, Internet predators, adult content, suicidal ideation, and more. What's more, parents can create their alert keywords list, which is flexible and personalized.
Suspicious Photo Detection
With FamiSafe advanced algorithm, parens can get alert when a suspicious photo like the nude or topless photo is detected, preventing things like sexting or sextortion from getting worse.
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube History Monitor & Video Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- *Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire
Real-time Location & Geo-fencing
Real-time Location is one of the most important features provided by FamiSafe that gives you the safety tracking for your child, that you may not find in any other parental app. Understanding the need of the working parents to track the safety of the child, With this, you can monitor the real-time movement of your child on the handheld device. beyond
Geo-Fencing is one of the most important features provided by FamiSafe; parents can set a safety limit on the app. As soon as the child goes beyond the limited area, the panic alarm rings on the parents’ mobile.
App Activity Report
App blocking is a feature available in most of the parent control apps. But what makes FamiSafe different is its vitality. You can not only block the apps on your child's device but also can track the browser history on their device. It allows you to monitor every activity on the child's device. Thus when you are away, you can know what your child is up to.
Kidslox parental control review- a summary
- The app majorly fails in terms of monitoring. As none of the monitoring features is included in the app, parents cannot receive any information about the kid's app activities. Thus, it might be a major concern for the parents to know about the current activities of the child phone usage.
- The app has a very limited set of features that aim only on blocking the web content. It does not remotely detect suspicious content or photos on kid's phones.
- Real-time location tracking is missing from this app. additionally there is no geolocation feature through which the parents can be intimidated when the child is at risk. For working parents who are concerned about their child's safety may not like the app much, as it does not give any real-time location monitoring.
- The email and customer support are not available for this app.
- The app is a perfect means to remotely block the usability of the devices; however, it certainly lacks some crucial features when compares to FamiSafe.
Compared with Kidslox, FamiSafe has more features that parents need. FamiSafe is an excellent parental control device that provides you with a three-day free trial with later subscription fees. The app is easily downloadable from Google play store and iTunes store. The parental app is a great solution to the problems as a parent for its important features.