How to Check Private Browsing History on Android Phones or Tablets
private browsing android
Every web browser maintains a record of all the websites visited by the user. This browser history allows users to go to a previously visited website by directly clicking their link from the records. But by enabling private browsing, users can browse websites without leaving a record of their browser history. Private browsing feature is available in most modern browsers and is very helpful for browsing the web without leaving records. Here, in this article, we will tell you the uses and ways to check private browsing history on Android.
Private Browsing History on Android
Private browsing is a very convenient way to browse the internet when you don’t want to leave a record of your activities. This is very useful in situations when you don’t want others to find what you have been doing on your device. Some of the uses of private browsing are -
- Logging in your private account - Usually, browsers store information about your accounts like passwords and login details to make login easier and quicker for next But this isn’t a good thing when you want to use another mobile to access your private account. So, you can use private browsing to make sure that your private accounts remain private.
- Log in multiple accounts at the same time - Many users have more than one Google account. But when they want to access both accounts at the same time, it is impossible using normal browsing. So, you can use private browsing Android to log in to multiple accounts.
- Browse secretly - Using the private browsing Android feature, you can browse without leaving any records. This can be very helpful for whatever research purposes you are using your device for.
How to turn on private browsing on Android?
Turning on private browsing Android is a very easy process and you don’t need to learn anything difficult. You just need to know where the private browsing option is on your Android device web browser. Since, most users use Google Chrome on their Android devices, follow the below steps to learn how to turn on private browsing on Android -
Step 1: Tap on the Google Chrome icon from the app drawer to launch the Google Chrome application.
Step 2: At the app interface, tap on the three dots icon to open a menu.
Step 3: Now, tap on “New incognito tab” option and this will start a new tab with “You’ve gone incognito” message.
Periodically look at your children’s browser history
Private browsing Android has a lot of uses, but it can also be misused for hiding your inappropriate habits on the internet. Kids especially know that using the private browsing mode they can hide their browser history Android. So, as parents, you wouldn’t want your kids to engage in such activities behind your backs. If you think your kids are using private browsing Android to hide their online activities, you can use FamiSafe to check private browsing history on Android phones and tablets.
FamiSafe is the greatest parental control and child monitoring tool that parents can use to keep a track on their children. Parents can monitor them all cell phone activities like people they call, messages, or what they do on social media and check their browser history Android. It is also possible to check all browsing history on Android including private browsing history. Below are some ways FamiSafe can help you check browser history Android -
- View visited websites - You can know all the websites visited by your kids via any browser. You will get complete URL of the websites visited, including those in private browsing mode.
- Check a number of times a website was visited - FamiSafe also lets you track the number of times a website was visited. The frequency will be given along with the website URL and use it you will know which website your kids visits more.
- Know browsing date and time - It is also possible to know the exact date and time the particular websites were browsed. Using these date and time stamps, you can find out what were your children supposed to be doing when they visited a particular website.
- Block websites - Blocking websites is the newest feature of FamiSafe which allows you to block any website on the target device. Thus, after getting the browser history Android data of your kids, you can block the websites you find inappropriate for them to see.
- Prevent addiction - By monitoring your kid's browsing habits, you will be able to know whether they are addicted to adult websites. If you think they are addicted, then you should talk to your kid about the reason behind their behavior.
How to check private browsing history on Android
FamiSafe can record all browsing history on the target Android device including private browser history Android. To know how to check private browsing history on Android using FamiSafe, follow the steps given below -
Step 1: Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
Step 2: Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe.
Step 4: FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now!
Step 5: Finally, log in to your FamiSafe app and click on Web history” button to check all browser history of your kid.
Parental control and child monitoring are very important in the current society as it is very easy for kids to catch bad or unhealthy habits. One such habit is getting addicted to porn or adult websites which can be a deterrent in children’s healthy growth. Kids mainly use private browsing mode on Android to hide their browsing habits from their parents. But parents can sign up for a free FamiSafe account and use the best monitoring tool to check private browsing history on Android. Using FamiSafe is very easy and you don’t need any technical knowledge to check the browser history Android of your kids.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review