How to Check Private Browsing History on Android Phones or Tablets
private browsing android
Every web browser maintains a record of all the websites visited by the user. This browser history allows users to go to a previously visited website by directly clicking their link from the records. But by enabling private browsing, users can browse websites without leaving a record of their browser history. Private browsing feature is available in most modern browsers and is very helpful for browsing the web without leaving records. Here, in this article, we will tell you the uses and ways to check private browsing history on Android.
Private Browsing History on Android
Private browsing is a very convenient way to browse the internet when you don’t want to leave a record of your activities. This is very useful in situations when you don’t want others to find what you have been doing on your device. Some of the uses of private browsing are -
- Logging in your private account - Usually, browsers store information about your accounts like passwords and login details to make login easier and quicker for next But this isn’t a good thing when you want to use another mobile to access your private account. So, you can use private browsing to make sure that your private accounts remain private.
- Log in multiple accounts at the same time - Many users have more than one Google account. But when they want to access both accounts at the same time, it is impossible using normal browsing. So, you can use private browsing Android to log in to multiple accounts.
- Browse secretly - Using the private browsing Android feature, you can browse without leaving any records. This can be very helpful for whatever research purposes you are using your device for.
How to turn on private browsing on Android?
Turning on private browsing Android is a very easy process and you don’t need to learn anything difficult. You just need to know where the private browsing option is on your Android device web browser. Since, most users use Google Chrome on their Android devices, follow the below steps to learn how to turn on private browsing on Android -
Step 1: Tap on the Google Chrome icon from the app drawer to launch the Google Chrome application.
Step 2: At the app interface, tap on the three dots icon to open a menu.
Step 3: Now, tap on “New incognito tab” option and this will start a new tab with “You’ve gone incognito” message.
Periodically look at your children’s browser history
Private browsing Android has a lot of uses, but it can also be misused for hiding your inappropriate habits on the internet. Kids especially know that using the private browsing mode they can hide their browser history Android. So, as parents, you wouldn’t want your kids to engage in such activities behind your backs. If you think your kids are using private browsing Android to hide their online activities, you can use FamiSafe to check private browsing history on Android phones and tablets.
FamiSafe is the greatest parental control and child monitoring tool that parents can use to keep a track on their children. Parents can monitor them all cell phone activities like people they call, messages, or what they do on social media and check their browser history Android. It is also possible to check all browsing history on Android including private browsing history. Below are some ways FamiSafe can help you check browser history Android -
- View visited websites - You can know all the websites visited by your kids via any browser. You will get complete URL of the websites visited, including those in private browsing mode.
- Check a number of times a website was visited - FamiSafe also lets you track the number of times a website was visited. The frequency will be given along with the website URL and use it you will know which website your kids visits more.
- Know browsing date and time - It is also possible to know the exact date and time the particular websites were browsed. Using these date and time stamps, you can find out what were your children supposed to be doing when they visited a particular website.
- Block websites - Blocking websites is the newest feature of FamiSafe which allows you to block any website on the target device. Thus, after getting the browser history Android data of your kids, you can block the websites you find inappropriate for them to see.
- Prevent addiction - By monitoring your kid's browsing habits, you will be able to know whether they are addicted to adult websites. If you think they are addicted, then you should talk to your kid about the reason behind their behavior.
How to check private browsing history on Android
FamiSafe can record all browsing history on the target Android device including private browser history Android. To know how to check private browsing history on Android using FamiSafe, follow the steps given below -
Step 1: Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
Step 2: Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe.
Step 4: FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now!
Step 5: Finally, log in to your FamiSafe app and click on Web history” button to check all browser history of your kid.
Parental control and child monitoring are very important in the current society as it is very easy for kids to catch bad or unhealthy habits. One such habit is getting addicted to porn or adult websites which can be a deterrent in children’s healthy growth. Kids mainly use private browsing mode on Android to hide their browsing habits from their parents. But parents can sign up for a free FamiSafe account and use the best monitoring tool to check private browsing history on Android. Using FamiSafe is very easy and you don’t need any technical knowledge to check the browser history Android of your kids.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension