How to Block Websites for a Period of Time
block websites for a period of time
Part 1: Introduction
Day to day life, Internet crimes are rapidly growing all over the world. Kids are getting addicted to the internet in their daily life. If your kids are using the internet on their mobile phone, then you need to know what type of content they browse. Every concerned parent wants to secure or safe their kids from internet threats. Then, the parental control app is one of the best ways. There are various parental control apps on the internet. You can choose the best parental control software to block websites for a period of time.
Part 2: How to block websites for a period of time?
There are some plenty apps for block websites that can overcome to access the distraction websites through your kid’s mobile phone. With these apps, you can easily block inappropriate content or websites from your kid’s phone and safe from internet threats.
StayFocused: StayFocused is an extension that is designed for the Chrome web browser. The installation of this app is simple and easy. Every user easily uses this app and block websites.
- Every user easily uses this app to block websites.
- This app is a free to download.
- This app is only limited to Chrome.
Price: Free ON Google Chrome
LeechBlock: This app is designed for Mozilla browser and easily blocks the inappropriate websites with versatility and customization options.
- With this app, you can easily block websites for six different times.
- There are various setting option and configuration setting.
Price: Free available on Mozilla
FocalFilter: This is a free version for windows users. If you want to block websites for s specific time, then you can download the free app for windows.
- This is the best option to block websites for a period of time.
- This app only blocks the websites.
Price: Free for Windows.
WasteNoTime: This app is a browser extension that is compatible with both Safari and chrome browser. With this app, you can easily block certain websites from browsers and computers.
- Track online time of the user.
- This app is available free of cost.
- Browser extensions don’t run by default.
Price: Free version for users
SelfControl: The SelfControl app is specially designed for Mac users. This app is easy to install and use on Mac SYSTEM. With this app, you can easily block websites and emails.
- This app is totally free for Mac.
- With this app, you cannot change any setting.
Price: Free available for Mac.
1Focus: This app. easily compatible with Mac system. With this app, you can easily block websites and apps from Mac Systems. If you want to block games, then you can easily block with 1Focus app.
- With this app, you can block websites, app or ages from Mac.
- This app is bit expensive.
Price: This app is one-time payment of $9.99.
Zero Willpower: The Zero Willpower app is suitable for iOS devices. The user easily installs this app from App store and configures a list of distracting websites and set time. The price of this app is $1.99 on App store.Pros:
- Everyone easily use this app for block websites.
- This app is not block apps, which can just block websites.
- It is only compatible with Safari browser.
Price: This app is available at $1.99 for iOS
Freedom: With this app, you can easily block time wasting websites. This app si all-in-one block distraction sites from your mobile or desktop sites. The Freedom app blocker is compatible with iOS, Mac and Windows system. The Freedom app allows creating unlimited block websites from internet. The block app gives the best features for user to set the block session.
- With this app, you can easily block websites from various devices.
- Offer the seven-day free trial.
- There are some limited features.
Price: This app offers three different plans for users such as $6.99 for one month, $2.42 for per month, and $129 onetime payment.
Part 3: Do Your Best Work with a Website Blocker
If you want to block websites, then you need to choose best parental monitoring tool. On the internet, there are various parental control apps that provide website blocker feature. Mostly, kid’s browsing the inappropriate content from the internet using their phone. If you are worried about your kid’s mobile activities, then choose best website blocker app. The parental control software offers various features to block websites for a period of time on your kid’s mobile phone.
FamiSafe is one of the best Parental Monitoring for Android and iPhone. If your kid’s using the iPhone or Android phone, then they access various activities such as inappropriate content, porn sites, and other content. If you want to control over kid’s activities, then choose best parental control app. With FamiSafe parental control app, you can easily track and monitor various activities. This software gives better feature for parents to guarantee their kids are safe and secure in digital world as well as real world.
Features of FamiSafe Parental Control Software such as:
- Web Filter: The pre-set filtering feature automatically blocks the harmful websites such as pornographic, shopping and others. With this feature, parent easily blocks the inappropriate website from kid’s mobile phone.
- Block Websites and content: With this app, you can easily block the distractive apps and websites from your kid’s Android or iPhone. If your kid’s try to access blocked websites, then you get notification. The FamiSafe provide best features to block websites remotely on kid’s phone.
- Monitor Location History: You can easily view the location history of your kid’s. With this feature, you can also know about which places your kid’s visit and these places are safe or danger.
- Easily Track Real Time Location: If you want to worries about kid’s where they are, then you can easily track real time location of kid’s without asking them. The live location easily updates every time if you open the app on own device.
- Set Screen Time: With this feature, you can set the screen time on your kid’s mobile for using the apps and games. The screen time show you how much time your kid’s active on their Android or iPhone device.
- Geo-fencing: Geo-fencing offers the parents to set boundaries around the kid’s. If your kid’s cross the boundaries, then you get notification alert.
Part 4: Conclusion:
At present time, every kid’s using the Smartphone for various purposes such as play online games, access internet, and many other reasons. But, sometime, kids are more addicted to using their phone for browsing the social app or websites. If you want to know about your kid’s phone activities such as call logs, social apps, and other activities, then you need to choose best parental control app. FamiSafe is one of the best and reliable parental control software. You can easily free download and install FamiSafe parental control app from App Store or Google Play store on their Android or iPhone devices. With this app, you can block websites for period of time from your kid’s phone and access other activities.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension