How to Block Certain Websites on iPhone
block websites on iphone
Modern parents fret over their children surfing illicit websites. More worrying than this is that children have endless ways and means to access them using iPhones and other mobile devices.
How does a troubled parent block a website his child uses? FamiSafe, today's top Parental Control, Website Blocker, and Content Filter, is the solution. We discuss its features and how to block websites on iPhone in this post.
Block Websites on Kid's iPhone
Modern technology has its draws and flaws. You may want to consider them before giving an iPhone to your child.
The internet has its advantages, and parents should harness them for the benefit of their children.
1. Unlimited access to information
First of all, a wealth of information exists on the internet. Search Google and find out what you need to know in a matter of seconds. Many websites teach children about world affairs, history, pets - the list is endless. They can tour the Globe with just a click.
2. Makes studying easier
The internet makes studying less of a chore. Wikipedia and other websites give information and lots of examples. They also provide related images and presentations for reference.
Children take more interest in their homework when they conduct their research using the internet. It also makes them feel mature and capable of understanding material.
However, if you are not internet savvy, you may wonder why there is a need to block websites on iPhone. The truth is that your child exposes himself to countless dangers every time he or she goes online. They are the reason you need a reliable website blocker and content filter.
Cyberbullying takes many forms. It includes sending victims hate messages, spreading false rumors about them or even sending them threats.
It differs from the bullying that takes place in school. For one thing, it is hard to filter online. Cyberbullies do not witness the impact their actions have on victims, which encourages them to continue with their behavior. Therefore, parents need an app that filters out unsavory online bullies.
2. Child Explioitation
Young children can be too trusting. They interact with virtual strangers and find themselves compromised online. Many become victims of exploitation. The problem exists no matter what apps a child uses. Many child predators are now scouring social media sites, which is a reason to use FamiSafe to block them.
Pornography can turn up anywhere and surprise children. Furthermore, parents may not realize that their children may be searching for porn online. You may worry that using a website-filtering app like FamiSafe means that you are crossing your child's boundaries, but keeping him safe is enough reason to install it.
4. Destroyed Reputations
Cameras abound these days, and children are victims because of inexperience. Some of them may post compromising photographs which they will regret doing later.
The internet can cause children to lose track of time and lose focus on their homework. They may become so attached to it that they refuse to engage in other activities.
6. Bad Health Habits
Children adopt unhealthy posture while surfing the internet. They develop headaches as well. Sitting in front of computers the whole day may also affect their growth.
Block a website on iPhone with FamiSafe
What do all these pluses and minuses mean? Preventing your child from using the internet will deprive him of a wealth of learning. However, you should stop him from accessing those that are unsafe or too distracting. You need a reliable Website Blocker and Content Filter like FamiSafe.
The FamiSafe content filtering feature is a plus for parents who have rebellious, argumentative teens. They can program this app to block gambling or pornographic websites. FamiSafe allows them to create filtering lists to screen them. This app is compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPad 9x, 10x, and 11x operating systems.
How to block a website using FamiSafe?
Before installing FamiSafe, communicate the need for it to your child first. Both children and parents should understand the need for a content-filtering application.
1. Register an account within the FamiSafe app on your device.
2. Install FamiSafe on your child's iPhone. Then, access it on your child's iPhone using the 'kid' identity.
3. Activate FamiSafe on your child's iPhone. You will need to allow permissions so that it can function well. Make sure that you install the device management file to enable them.
4. Finally, access the FamiSafe account using the identity 'Parent.' Your device will sync with your child's. You will now be able to use FamiSafe to block harmful websites.
Block websites on iPhone: FamiSafe Website Blocker and Content Filter Features
The FamiSafe Website Blocker and Content Filter manages your child's internet activities. Once set up, he will not be able to access restricted content. Here are some of its features.
1. Website History
This feature allows you to access the websites which your child visited and hence get an idea of which ones to block.
2. Date and Time
You can view the date and time your child visited particular websites, along with their URL addresses. These allow you to access the sites yourself to see their content. You will also know if your child has visited sites at inappropriate times, e.g., during school hours or at bedtime.
The Website Blocker also records the number of times your child views a particular website. You will be able to tell if he has visited it too often, or for the wrong reasons.
4. Automatic Blocking
Pre-set filtering to block websites automatically. You can do so according to categories such as pornography, shopping, gambling or video games. You may also create filtering lists to screen inappropriate sites at different times.
Block Websites on iPhone: FAQs about FamiSafe
1. Can I use FamiSafe to block any websites on my child's iPhone?
Yes. FamiSafe enables you to view the browsing history on your child's phone. You can quickly screen the websites he visits. Block the harmful ones, such as those related to pornography and gambling.
2. Must I have my child's iPhone to block a website?
It's not necessary to have your child's phone with you. You can access websites remotely by accessing your account and using the parental control panel.
3. Can I block only certain websites on iPhone?
You certainly can. FamiSafe identifies the websites that contain restricted content, e.g., pornographic or gambling material. You can also limit access to the ones that you believe your child is visiting too often.
In all, the FamiSafe Website Blocker and Content Filtering feature makes sure that your child surfs the internet safely. This app is downloadable from the App Store on your iPhone or Google Play if you are using an Android phone. Try it today.
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer
- Block an App from Accessing the Internet
- Block Adult Content on Android
- Block Adult Content on Youtube
- 3 Methods to Block Adult Websites
- Block Adult Sites on Kid's Cell Phone Phone
- Block Websites on Chrome
- Best Parental Control to Block Social Media and Distracting Websites
- Keep Your Family Safe Online
- Block Certain Websites on iPhone
- Block Websites on Mac
- Block a Website on Safari
- Block All Game Sites on Your Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Websites on Firefox
- Block Certain Websites on Kid's Cell Phone
- How Do You Block a Website on Kid's iPhone
- Block a Website on Internet Explorer
- FamiSafe WebFilter - Block All Porn/Sex Sites
- The Best Website Blocker and Internet Restriction Apps
- How Can Parents Block Specific Websites from Children
- Best Internet Filters and Website Blocking Software 2018
- Permanently Block A Website
- Best Website Blockers For Studying
- Block Websites on Windows 7
- Block Websites on Computer
- Block Inappropriate Websites on My Kid's Phone
- Block Websites on iPad
- Temporarily Block Distracting Websites
- Block Websites for a Period of Time
- Block Someone on Whatsapp
- Child Monitoring
- Internet Filter
- Something You Must Know about Content Filtering
- Barracuda Web Filter Review
- DNS Content Filtering for Kids
- Use URL Filtering to Protect Website
- Best Web Filter Solutions
- Fortiguard Web Filtering Review
- How to Filter A website on Chrome
- Top 5 Content Blockers for iPhone
- All Need to Know about Parental Control Internet
- How to Block Internet Access
- Top 5 iOS Content Blockers
- Content Blockers for Samsung & iPhone
- How to Block Websites on Internet Explorer
- How to Block A Program from Accessing Internet
- Methods for Free Internet Protection
- How to Do Free Web Protection
- 5 Best Website Blocker Softwares
- How to Set Parental Bolck on Kids' Phone