How to Block Apps on iPhone?
iPhone App Blocker for Parents
- YouTube Parental Control
- Social Media App Parental Controls
- Parental Control Tips
"How to block apps on iPhone? I want to make sure that my son won't access apps like Snapchat and Instagram at such an early age, but I can't block them on his iPhone."
If you are a thoughtful parent, then you must be having a query like this as well. These days, kids can get easy access to all sorts of apps and content. If you want to make sure that your kids won't get addicted to an app or access inappropriate content on it, then you must learn
How to block apps on iPhone with iPhone Restrictions?
The easiest way to block an app on the iPhone is by using its Restrictions feature. Not just to block apps, you can also restrict the way your kids access all kinds of content on their phones. To learn lock apps on iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, unlock the device and go to its Settings > General > Restrictions.
2. Simply tap on the "Enable Restrictions" option and set a passcode for the restriction.
3. Under the "Allow" tab, turn off the feature, and the app would be blocked.
4. Apart from blocking apps, you can also apply filters on books, movies, TV shows.
5. You can also disable purchases from the App Store, turn off the social feature in games, and even block websites.
How to block apps on the iPhone without iPhone Restrictions?
While the native Restrictions feature can be used to learn how to block apps on the iPhone, it can easily be surpassed by hacking the passcode. If you are serious about the security of your kids, then try a dedicated parental control and monitoring tool like FamiSafe. It can block apps on your kid's smartphone remotely. You can also disable the entire device whenever you want.
FamiSafe also has an intelligent scheduler. This will make sure that your kids won't use their iPhone while sleeping, doing their homework, and so on. If you want, you can even block the device in a particular location. For instance, you can block the device around their school.
Parents can also set a screen limit for the device. Whenever your kids would surpass the screen limit, the app would be locked and they would need your permission to access it again.Click here and you can have a three day free trial of FamiSafe.
How to block apps on iPhone using FamiSafe?
FamiSafe is an extremely user-friendly tool, which is compatible with all the leading Android and iOS devices. Therefore, it doesn't matter if you have an iOS or Android device – you can easily block apps on your kid's iPhone remotely from your smartphone. To learn how to block apps on iPhone using FamiSafe, follow these steps:
1. Create your FamiSafe account by using your credentials.
2. Download the app on your kid's iPhone by visiting its App Store page.
3. On your phone, select "Parent" and your kid's phone, select "Child".
4. Follow the same drill on your kid's phone and complete the connection.
5. To block apps, visit the "App Block" option. From here, you can just block or unblock any app with a single tap.
Besides that, you can set time limits for an app as well. Once the user would surpass the time limit, the app would automatically be blocked.
Why should you use FamiSafe?
As you know, FamiSafe is a complete parental control and monitoring tool. Apart from blocking apps, it can come handy to you in numerous other ways. Here are some of its other features.
- You can track the real-time location of your kids on an interactive map.
- By setting geofences, you can get instant alerts whenever your kid would enter or leave a restricted location.
- There is also a feature to filter content and block websites on the device.
- You can remotely block or unblock the entire device or any app.
- Set screen limits on the phone or any app of your choice.
- Block the device in a particular location or for certain time durations.
FAQs about FamiSafe iPhone App
Since FamiSafe offers so many features, users often have some queries about it. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about FamiSafe.
- Does FamiSafe block any app on the iPhone?
Yes, users can block almost every kind of app installed on the target iPhone. FamiSafe can block the previously profiled apps on the device from a dedicated feature provided on the parental control app.
- Can I monitor the content within the apps I block? For example, can I read their WhatsApp messages?
FamiSafe does not invade the privacy of its users and can't break into a third-party app like that. Therefore, you can't access the app or read their WhatsApp messages using FamiSafe.
- Should I need to jailbreak the iPhone?
No, there is no need to jailbreak the iPhone. Simply visit the App Store page of FamiSafe, download the app, and get it started with. You can view the Demo below or get a three day free trial.
Great! Now when you know how to block apps on the iPhone, you can certainly meet your requirements. You can use the Restrictions feature of iPhone or FamiSafe to block apps on the target iOS device. Since FamiSafe comes with tons of other features as well, it will help you control and monitor your kid's iPhone remotely.