How to Block Apps on iPhone
iPhone Apps Blocking
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review
“How to block apps on iPhone? I want to make sure that my son won’t access apps like Snapchat and Instagram at such an early age, but I can’t block them on his iPhone.”
If you are a thoughtful parent, then you must be having a query like this as well. These days, kids can get an easy access to all sorts of apps and content. If you want to make sure that your kids won’t get addicted to an app or access inappropriate content on it, then you must learn how to block apps on iPhone. In this guide, we will teach you how to do the same with its native feature and by using a third-party tool.
How to block apps on iPhone with its "Restrictions" feature?
The easiest way to block an app on iPhone is by using its Restrictions feature. Not just to block apps, you can also restrict the way your kids access all kinds of content on their phone. To learn how to block apps on iPhone, follow these steps:
- Firstly, unlock the device and go to its Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Simply tap on the “Enable Restrictions” option and set a passcode for the restriction. Make sure that this is a different passcode than your phone’s locking security passcode. The restriction passcode should not be shared with your kids.
- Once you have enabled the restrictions features and have set up a strong passcode, you can simply allow or disallow any app. Under the “Allow” tab, turn off the feature, and the app would be blocked. To use the app, your kids would need to provide the restriction’s passcode.
- Apart from blocking apps, you can also apply filters on books, movies, TV shows, and all kinds of content your kids can access.
- You can also disable purchases from the App Store, turn off social feature in games, and even block websites as well.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control App for iPhone
While the native Restrictions feature can be used to learn how to block apps on iPhone, it can easily be surpassed by hacking the passcode. If you are serious about the security of your kids, then try a dedicated parental control and monitoring tool like FamiSafe. It can block apps on your kid’s smartphone remotely. You can also disable the entire device whenever you want.
FamiSafe also has an intelligent scheduler. This will make sure that your kids won’t use their iPhone while sleeping, doing their homework, and so on. If you want, you can even block the device in a particular location. For instance, you can block the device around their school.
Parents can also set a screen limit for the device and the apps. Whenever your kids would surpass the screen limit, the app would be locked and they would need your permission to access it again.
How to block Apps on iPhone using FamiSafe?
FamiSafe is an extremely user-friendly tool, which is compatible with all the leading Android and iOS devices. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you have an iOS or Android device – you can easily block apps on your kid’s iPhone remotely from your smartphone. To learn how to block apps on iPhone using FamiSafe, follow these steps:
- Create your FamiSafe account by using your credentials.
- Download the app on your kid’s iPhone by visiting its App Store page. Launch the app on both the devices and log-in to your account (using the same details).
- On your phone, select “Parent” and on your kid’s phone, select “Child”.
- Select the operating system on your kid’s smartphone. In this case, it will be iOS.
- Follow the same drill on your kid’s phone and complete the connection between both the devices.
- To restrict your kid’s iPhone, simply launch the FamiSafe app on your phone. You can access its features from its home screen.
- To block apps, visit the “App Block” option. From here, you can just block or unblock any app with a single tap.
- Besides that, you can set time limits for an app as well. Once the user would surpass the time limit, the app would automatically be blocked.
Why should you use FamiSafe?
As you know, FamiSafe is a complete parental control and monitoring tool. Apart from blocking apps, it can come handy to you in numerous other ways. Here are some of its other features.
- You can track the real-time location of your kids on an interactive map.
- By setting geo-fences, you can get instant alerts whenever your kid would enter or leave a restricted location.
- You can also view the places they have visited in the past or the routes they have taken.
- There is also a feature to filter content and block websites on the device.
- You can remotely block or unblock the entire device or any app.
- Monitor the way your kids use their device with its activity tracker feature.
- Set screen limits on the phone or any app of your choice.
- Block the device in a particular location or for certain time durations.
FAQs about FamiSafe iPhone App
Since FamiSafe offers so many features, users often have some queries about it. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about FamiSafe.
- Does FamiSafe block any app on iPhone?
Yes, users can block almost every kind of app installed on the target iPhone. FamiSafe can block the previously profiled apps on the device from a dedicated feature provided on the parental control app.
- Do I need to have my child’s device when I block their iPhone apps?
No, you don’t need to access their device to block any app. The device is only needed once to install the FamiSafe app on their phone. Once both the devices are connected, you can remotely control it.
- Can I block specific apps on iPhone?
Yes, you can specifically block any app on your kid’s iPhone. You can also set a particular duration for the app usage and even set a daily limit for its screen time as well. Also, you can know when your kids would use the app and what apps are installed (and uninstalled) on their phone.
- Can I monitor content within the apps I block? For example, can I read their WhatsApp messages?
FamiSafe does not invade the privacy of its users and can’t break into a third-party app like that. Therefore, you can’t access the app or read their WhatsApp messages using FamiSafe.
- Should I need to jailbreak the iPhone?
No, there is no need to jailbreak the iPhone. Simply visit the App Store page of FamiSafe, download the app, and get it started with.
Great! Now when you know how to block apps on iPhone, you can certainly meet your requirements. You can use the Restrictions feature of iPhone or FamiSafe to block apps on the target iOS device. Since FamiSafe comes with tons of other features as well, it will help you control and monitor your kid’s iPhone remotely.