How to Block a Phone Number on iPhone
block unknown calls on iphone
Surely it has happened to you too, you have given your phone number to someone and then you have regretted it. Or simply, there are numbers that do not stop bothering you through calls, messages or video calls. How to get rid of them? The best option is to block a phone number on iPhone. It is an idea to end the SPAM of the operators. These are the steps to block a number in iOS.
Block a number in iOS means you cannot get more in touch with your iPhone through that channel. That is, the operating system blocks the entry of any call, message or video call of that number automatically, so it does not even appear. The number in question will appear that your number is busy whenever it tries to call you.
It is a relatively simple process to block a phone number on iPhone. There are several ways to operate that all lead to a similar result: the inability for a certain number to call you or even to send you SMS.
The first method requires having already registered the unwanted number in its contact application. If this is the case, then go to your "Settings" application and select the "Phone" section from the list. Once in this sub-setting, in the "Calls" section choose the option "No blocked" and then click "Add".
There, the list of your contacts takes place and it is possible to search for the desired number. Just click on the name of the contact and it will be blocked. SMS will not reach you anymore and all calls will be automatically redirected to your voicemail.
There is another way to block a phone number on iPhone. In the "Calls" tab of the phone application, where the communication history is located, an "i" icon is next to each name. By tapping on it, you reach the "Info" page of the correspondent where an option called "Block this correspondent" appears. By selecting it, you send this contact to your blacklist as seen previously. The ban is valid for both calls and SMS.
The same goes for the Message application: On a conversation thread, tap on "Options" and then on the "i" next to the name to find the option to block the correspondent.
Another interesting option is to block unknown calls on iPhone via iMessage. This way you will not see messages from unregistered numbers in your phonebook. To do this, go to the "Settings" application and then to the "Messages" section where you will find the "Filter strangers" option. Be careful, this manipulation only blocks iMessage, conversations between iOS devices, and not simple SMS.
iPhones offer an easy way to block calls by their numbers; therefore, you can also easily block unknown calls on iPhone. However, if you did not want calls from these pesky unknown callers, and no caller ID numbers? Unfortunately, there is no direct way for that, yet. However, do not worry, we have the back. As it turns out, there is a simple way to block unknown calls on iPhone mechanically, and those No Caller ID numbers on your iPhone:
Block strangers using Do not disturb
Do not disturb is an enormously practical characteristic in iPhones. It lets you to point on all the tasks you have at your fingertips, and not be distracted by your phone constantly turning on and playing notification tones, every time you get a message or a call. Do not disturb can be expected, or it can be activated manually. So, here's how you can use Ne mode to block unknown calls on iPhone, and no caller ID Not Disturb numbers:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings -> Do not disturb. Here, the switch next to Manuel to On.
- Now tap Allow calls from. By default, it would probably be set to Favorites. Change to All Contacts.
- Back, and in the section that says: Silence, select Always. This will ensure that you do not receive calls from unknown callers, even if you use the phone, and the screen is on.
That's all. Since you have Do not disturb the mode on, it will not be notified of calls from unknown callers, and no calling number ID. You can now go back to work, and not be bothered by anyone who is not in your contact list. No more of those annoying spam calls for you! Enjoy!
When we finish unlocking contacts, we can again receive phone calls, text messages, and FaceTime, the typical applications with which Apple allows you to always be in contact with friends or restrict those who bother you. It is really simple how we can unblock a number on iPhone. Now, a blocked contact or phone number can be removed from the block list in 2 ways so that you can make calls and send texts to that number. They are as follows:
- Go to "Settings" and then tap "Phone" followed by touching "Call Block and Identification". You will find a list of contacts and blocked numbers. Tap "Edit" in the upper right corner and you will find the red delete button to the left of the name. Touch the red delete button and a red unlock button will appear. Select it and the contact will be unlocked.
- If you would like to unblock a number on iPhone find out the name of the contact or the number, which is currently blocked, in the "Recent" tab of the "Phone" application. Touch the blue icon present to the right of the name. Now, scroll down and tap "Unlock This Caller".
FamiSafe - The Best iPhone Parental Control Tool
Using parental control tools, parents can protect their kids from harmful activities. FamiSafe is a parental control app for protecting your child while using the internet on a smartphone. It's very fast and extremely efficient when it comes to installing and monitoring web activities. It supports and is fully compatible with iOS and Android devices and allows you to discreetly monitor users’ activities on the device.
Here are some features of FamiSafe:
- Track GPS Location
- Trail online activities
- Screen Time Tracking and Control
- Control Apps and Programs
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension