10 best Facebook blocker apps in 2019
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
It is often a number of times when you come across unwanted application installation request and other such unwanted material that end up in our smartphones. If you are always on social media and the internet and you will find useless applications that are distracting, and they will get you off your focus. It does not matter whether you are on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Twitter, it will have you distracted by a constant flow of these unwanted materials. Most of us will find it extremely difficult while being on an assignment or project work when these apps will give notifications to distract and irritate you but there is no need to worry when you have these Facebook blocker apps.
If you are seeking for a solution for this app, you will find out that certain apps that block other apps to appear and distract you while you are performing a task and to make sure that is no drifting away from your work or business. Here e shall discuss the 10 apps to block Facebook to help you with your searches easily-
Famisafe is one of the most amazing apps that can help you prevent content and apps and adds while you are performing your tasks on the Internet and most importantly social media sites. The Facebook blocker app actively helps you to block Facebook and to keep you away from all sorts of distraction and lets you stay focused on your work.
Blocks Facebook app during bedtime and at certain places and parents can receive notifications when your kid will try to click on the blocked app. The app has released a new ‘Suspicious SMS’ feature that will help parents to receive suspicious messages alert such as aggressive and offensive words and also prevent against child-bullying.
- Helps you and your children to concentrate by preventing from distraction
- Available on iOS and Android.
- Notifications against suspicious words
- Prevent child-bullying
- Block Facebook apps and help to avoid distractions
- None as of yet.
This app is like a wake-up call for you and your children. It is perfect for anybody to use in the case for blocking social media apps like Facebook and full-time contents and games. The is excellent because it gives you the opportunity to break your schedules down and to make sure that you have your time sorted and keeps you from Facebook. The app tells you when your bedtime is and reminds you about the mindfulness of work.
This Facebook blocker app clears all the unwanted apps for you like Facebook and helps you to work better, and the app will separate your work from your free time.
- Shows you how much you use your phones and apps which are constantly used
- Available on both Android and iOS
- There is no option to set a profile for specific apps
3. Siempo –
The app is unique which it replaces your android home screen. The app simply takes you away from all the unwanted material on your phone. You can have all your important messages and emails as a priority to make sure that you are connected. The essential feature of this app is that it helps you choose the applications that you want to engage. If you're going to engage in various activities without any interference and distraction, then this is the app for you.
The app directly blocks the screen with the help of a dialogue box instead of blocking the entire app.
- The app is simple to use with a minimal design and approach in-app blocking
- You cannot add more essential apps.
This one is great Facebook and unwanted media-blocking app, and it has a great interface and is also very user-friendly. Bigbean Pvt Ltd. offers the app, and it is a free application. The app shows you your daily time of use for your phone.
The app tells you the exact time of your data and smartphone use.
- The app has a 14-day challenge mode
- Gives you the assessment to check on your usage, score and number of the time that you have unlocked your device.
- The home page seems a little complex.
- Not user-friendly.
5. Cold turkey (anti-distraction app) –
The Facebook blocker app works very easily because you have to go to the app and set the timer according to the desired time given. The app can only stop functioning on your device only if the timer runs out. One can also kill it from the task manager, but that is not the point.
Music plays in the background of this app, and it has its timers for every app.
- The app does not require any permission
- Blocks Facebook app
- Helps to avoid distraction because of social media
- You can kill the app with the task manager
It is a well-known app when it comes to blocking the Facebook app. This app is very useful in maintaining an analysis of your total use time. You can have an insight of your daily reports on how many calls you receive and how many apps you use and for how long.
The app has a scheduler and a timer, which tells you to take breaks, and sorts your time.
- Time tracker tells you how to spend your days productively.
- The earlier version of the app was quite buggy.
7. Moment –
Another Facebook blocker but with many features in the profile where one can choose to select a time and the number of apps that they want to use. This app gives you the opportunity to manage time and to make sure that you are maintaining a balance between family, friends, work and study. The app is useful in keeping you away from using Facebook for more extended hours. The app prepares for you short term exercises that help you sort your time out productively.
The Moment coach helps you to decide the most critical engagements that are essential for you.
- It builds an effective relationship with your phones and gives you the control to use your device at your own pace.
- Helps to safeguard you against social media addiction
- Track the usage of smartphones
- Timers can be set, and alarms will start playing if you use your phones during those times
- Not user-friendly
8. Freedom –
This is an essential content blocking app that helps you to block unwanted materials on the internet. One can easily customize and create a blocklist for content, and if you shift to the blocked mode, you can see how it can become difficult for you to uninstall the app.
The app has a simple UI and the locked mode that will enable the app to function while the phone is locked
- The app is perfect for blocking social media websites in iOS.
- Block Facebook app instantly and save your time.
- This Facebook blocker app fails to control other apps.
Flipd is a handy app that blocks all social media sites like Facebook while the person is studying. The app helps you create bonds with your friends to stay away from social media and to study. The paid version of this app will let you track your own activities and generating insights in the paid version of the app.
Keeps you away from social media and lets you have your study time
- One can create groups and discuss projects and assignments
- Block Facebook instantly
- Cannot see a timer for more than 30 mins in the free version.
10. Forest –
The app blocks other apps and takes control of your phones. It decides for you the time for a break and shows a digital plant developing so even if you get a call from anybody. The app will send you a vibrating notification to not pick up or the plant will die. It is a secure app to help you with app blocking
The Facebook blocker app helps you with not nudging to open an app like usual.
- Has a very intuitive GUI
- Notifies you to keep you away from the apps.
Steps to install it
Here are some steps to download and install the Famisafe app and use it properly-
Step 1 – Download the app from google play
Step 2 – You must sign up using your email id and set a password. Re-enter it to confirm.
Step 3 - Select the device of your kid.
Step 4 - Start to install the app in your child's device by downloading the app from Google Play or App Store.
Step 5 – Now visit FamiSafe from your kids’ phone and you are ready to start.
Currently one can have a difficult time during their working hours and other useful times for tasks because it can become hard to manage. In this case, one can make sure that they use the needful app to help them sort their work and play. Check out the suggestion above.