How to block ads on Youtube for Android
youtube app ad blocker
Millions of people go online every day for various purposes. One of the most popular reasons is entertainment. There is a huge variety of multimedia available online for you to enjoy. This includes music, movies, videos, TV shows and documentaries. There is one website that contains all these media in one convenient location. It is known as YouTube. This is essentially a search engine for multimedia which allows viewing and listening at no cost at all. The website gets millions of viewers on a daily basis. As such, it is a prime location for digital advertisement. Companies pay to have their ads displayed before, during or after the multimedia content has played. These ads can be very annoying. That's because they often cover the content or advertise irrelevant material to us. Thankfully, there are applications which have been built specifically to block these advertisements.
Why we need YouTube App Ad Blocker
An ad blocker is a highly important digital tool to have. Firstly, it allows us to enjoy multimedia content smoothly with no interruptions. Ads are well known for popping up as you watch an interesting piece of content. By doing so, they interrupt the flow and clarity of the video. Also, some of the ads that emerge on YouTube are not relevant. They may advertise items or services that do not fit in your age group profile or even your profession. Therefore, they are distractions with no positive contribution to your viewing experience. This is another important reason why we need the YouTube app ad blocker.
Advertisements on this multimedia website serve a larger purpose than just displaying products or services. They also track your personal, digital interests for corporations. Whenever you click on a particular advert, it records your details and indicates that the content of the advert is one of your preferred items. Therefore, thy will keep sending you advertisements on the same item or service as you browse the Internet. This is known as online tracking. It can infringe on your privacy and the quality of your browsing experience. This is another important reason why you need a YouTube app ad blocker.
6 YouTube App Ad Blockers for Android
1.FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control for Android!
By using this fully legal, secure and capable monitoring platform, parents can monitor their children's smartphones and promote safety and togetherness in the family. FamiSafe Parental Control can be installed in Android and 105 smartphones. Over and above that, the application is developed by Wondershare. During use, the child is fully aware that their parent has made a number of unique settings into the application so as to monitor them. Therefore, if they should break any of the restrictions that have been programmed into the application, alerts will be activated as a warning for the child.
A wide collection of key features are provided in this monitoring software. They are
- Location tracking of your child in real-time
- Geographical fencing of the child's movements through GPS
- Blocking unwanted smartphone applications
- Surveillance of your child's online activities
- Restriction of inappropriate digital material including advertisements on video sites like YouTube
- Timing your child's smartphone screen time
- Controlling the child's smartphone remotely
- Personalization of all important settings
How can parents utilize FamiSafe?
The process of using this smartphone monitoring application is quite easy. The first thing to do is download and install it into the smartphones of both the parent and the child. This application can be found on the App Store as well as Google Play Store. Once it is installed, the parent can proceed to register membership accounts within the application on both devices. This process requires the submission of specific personal identification information. All details of a personal nature are securely saved. That's because the application makes use of 256-bit encryption. As such, your personal identity is heavily protected. After registration is complete, the parent can then connect to their child's smartphone. Having done so, monitoring can begin.
2.Adblock software ad blocker
This is one of the most well-known digital blockers of unwanted ads. Having been around for a long time, it is capable of blocking YouTube advertisements in the Google Chrome app. Adblock eliminates any advertisements that occur on either static or dynamic pages. Therefore, it is highly versatile.
This tool utilizes a subscription system that relies on a filter list. It enables you to create a blacklist of advert types to block and a whitelist of advert types that you want to view. This allows you to block unwanted ads on YouTube according to your own preference. In addition to ad blocking, this software program also gets rid of links to social networking sites. It also provides protection from attacks by malware. Therefore, Adblock is an effective, multipurpose ad blocker.
- It is compatible with the Chrome application
- It makes use of an effective filter subscription mechanism
- You have complete control over the ads to block
- It can hang and not perform well when you have many tabs open
3.UBlock Origin Blocker
This is a blocking application that is completely free. It has also been developed on an open-source basis. UBlock Origin is capable of blocking advertisements in the popular Google Chrome application. It is especially effective for getting rid of YouTube ads. Seeing as it has millions of users, it is popular and reliable too.
This tool utilizes a block list mechanism. Through this method of operation, UBlock Origin allows you to customize the websites whose adverts you want blocked. In addition to that, it gives you an opportunity to determine which types of ads you want prevented as well. This allows you complete control over the content that you view. This YouTube app ad blocker also blocks entire websites from being shown. As such, it is free, versatile and powerful.
- It is freely available
- This software gives you complete control over the filtering feature
- It can block entire websites
- It has a long learning curve due to detailed features
4.AdLock blocker for ads
This is a special blocker app which can be used to block ads from popping up as you enjoy online videos. AdLock is compatible with all major web browsers and mobile platforms such as Android. This powerful application can universally get rid of all ads from your viewing experience across the board.
This digital tool gets rid of ads that appear in web browsers as well as the YouTube application. The program combines a black list system with a MITM procedure. By doing so, it replaces the regular YouTube security certificate with a new, ad-free certificate. This effectively clears ads, malware, social media links and other digital clutter. You can use AdBLock on your Windows or Android mobile device as well Best of all, it is freely available.
- The application is versatile because it works across all browsers
- It is compatible with all major mobile operating systems
- You can download it for free
- It can be complicated to set up
This is a software application which can effectively remove all types of ads from YouTube in your browser. AdGuard is powerful and can eliminate both pop-up and pop-under types of ads. This program is provided as a light extension. Furthermore, it is capable of eliminating dangerous malware and unwanted elements such as dialers as well.
The software can be implemented in your Chrome browser as a plugin. It makes use of automatic ad blocking on YouTube. Moreover, AdGuard can increase the speed through which websites load in your browser. As such, your Internet experience is made faster and more effective. An extra effect of this is that you are able to save on bandwidth. This blocker app is available on a free and Premium basis too.
- It is a lightweight piece of software
- This software can effectively get rid of ads from your YouTube experience
- It eliminates harmful programs such as adware and dialers as well
- The free version has constant prompts which encourage you to upgrade to premium
6.NoScript ad blocker
This is a software tool that is built to eliminate YouTube ads in your web browser. NoScript works by breaking down the underlying scripts that run so as to activate the emergence of apps in your video. Therefore, it uses a technical approach to getting rid of ads.
- It is very effective
- The software takes a technical approach to blocking advertisements
- It runs automatically whenever you start up the browser
- It can be difficult to set up
How to use an ad blocker in your web browser
It is often quite easy to use an ad blocker in your website browser. Some popular examples of browsers are Firefox and Chrome. Another browser program which is emerging as a leader is Microsoft Edge. The first step to using a blocker app is to download the software itself. Having done so, you can proceed to set it up as an add-on or a plugin. These options are available by navigating to the settings of your respective browser. Once there, search on the left-hand pane for the Add-on or Plugin tabs. After that, you can pick the one that is applicable for your ad blocker. After that, click on activate or install. This will embed the ad blocker into your browser. For most browsers. You need to restart the program for the ad blocker to be effective.
For you to enjoy the best browsing experience, you can simply utilize an ad blocker. It will eliminate any ads that can pop up as you watch videos on YouTube. Above are the top ad-blockers available today. Some of them even perform smartphone monitoring such as FamiSafe Parental Control. Visit the App Store or Google Play so as to download and give it a try.
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android