How kids watch blocked YouTube videos without catching?
How kids watch blocked YouTube videos
What is a blocked YouTube video?
When you surf YouTube, you will witness that there are numerous blocked videos on it. There are multiple reasons for which you see that videos are blocked. Maybe, the owner of those videos only wants certain countries to view the videos. Also, there is a possibility that YouTube has blocked a specific video because it is not compatible with the law of your land. Several times, those videos consist of explicit contents, which is not suitable for the psychology of your kid. So, as a parent, it will be best for your kid if you can keep a track on their YouTube usages. Also, you can opt for a YouTube video blocker that you can use to block the violent contents on YouTube. If you are looking for how to block certain videos on YouTube, then you are at the right place. We are now going to share the detail information about it.
Dangerous types of blocked YouTube contents
Before fathoming the process of how to watch blocked YouTube videos, let us acknowledge different types of blocked videos on YouTube. Well, YouTube follows some parameters when it comes to the blocking of a video. If a video falls under any of those parameters, then YouTube will block that video. So, here are some of the contents-
- Nudity or sexual contents: Well, uploading pornographic videos or similar materials are prohibited in YouTube. It doesn’t matter if you are uploading your videos.
- Graphic of violent contents: Besides sexual contents, you cannot upload a brutal video that can bring a shock to numerous people. So, you must publish more information about your video so that the misunderstanding from the audience doesn’t come in your way.
- Hateful content: Uploading hateful content is also strictly proscribed on YouTube. Your material cannot spread hate towards a person or group based on race, religion, and ethnicity.
- Dangerous or harmful content: Try not to upload any videos that intrigue people to do specific acts, which may harm them. If YouTube finds out any of those videos, they will either ban it or will make it age-restricted video.
- Threats: YouTube has strictly barred videos that involve stalking, threats, intimidation, and provocation of violence. Upon finding those materials, maybe you will be punished with a permanent block on YouTube.
So, these are the dangerous types of blocked YouTube contents. If you find that your kid is exploring any of these contents, you can go for a YouTube blocker. So, stop thinking about how to watch blocked YouTube videos and try to determine the dangerous contents.
How kids watch blocked YouTube videos?
When your kids want to watch blocked YouTube videos, there are numerous ways by which your kids can do it. All these processes are quite effortless, and anybody can do that easily, even if he or she is a kid. So, if you are perplexed about how to watch blocked YouTube videos, here is your answer. Have a look at them.
- By using a VPN
- By using a proxy
- By downloading a video
It is one of the most reliable ways to pass the regional filter. Well, numerous videos are accessible to some specific countries. But, with the help of a VPN, your kid can surf the web from the browser of a different. He or she can easily watch blocked YouTube videos from the browser of the country where it is not blocked. Besides, there are plenty of VPNs to choose from.
If your kid is not comfortable with using a VPN, he or she can use a proxy server for that. You can consider it to be the second most reliable option. It will work the same as a VPN that will allow you to surf from the browser of a different country. The only difference between a VPN and a proxy is that proxy is less secured compared to VPN. Besides, the traffic of the proxy is not secured as a VPN.
It is the most basic and the most convenient way that your kid can use. Well, all they have to do is to download the video and watch it later. Well, you have to understand that downloading a video from YouTube is not illegal but is against the terms of Google. So, it will not be considered as an offence, but an immoral act.
So, this is how to watch blocked YouTube videos. If you can determine that your child is taking any of these steps to watch blocked YouTube videos, you can check out a YouTube video blocker. It will help you to cut down your worry.
How do parents know that kids watch blocked YouTube videos?
We can understand that you are concerned about your kid’s YouTube usage. Well, we also know that YouTube is full of contents that are not healthy for the psychology of your child. If they get access to those contents, there is a possibility that it will hamper his or her mentality, which is not at all god for the kid’s future. So, it is time you should stop worrying about how to watch blocked YouTube videos and acknowledge the ways to monitor your child’s YouTube.
- You can set up a family account
- Make some rules
- Confine your kid within a specific time
Setting up a family account is one of the most reliable ways to monitor the kid’s activity on YouTube. Well, with this, you can keep an eye on the videos that your kid is surfing. If you witness that he or she is trying to get access to the blocked YouTube videos, you can prevent YouTube by using a YouTube video blocker. Also, both of you can sit and talk.
Another way to find out whether your kid is watching blocked contents is by making some rules. For example, you can set up a regulation like your kid can only use YouTube in the public areas of your house like kitchen, or the standard living room. It will make it easier for you to monitor the YouTube activities of your child. With other people around in the place, you can track your kid’s usage more precisely.
Well, one more thing that you can do is confine the YouTube usage of your kid within a particular period. Do not permit him or her to access YouTube when the time is over. Besides, when your kid is using YouTube, you must sit beside him or her, stay nearby. In this way, you can keep an eye on your child and determine if he or she is watching any blocked content on YouTube
In case, if you find out that all these things are not working correctly, you can block the YouTube with the help of a YouTube video blocker.
How to keep kids away from blocked YouTube videos?
The best way to keep your kid away from the blocked YouTube videos is by opting for a parental control app. You will find numerous parental control apps, but FamiSafe is the best amongst them. It has some brilliant features to offer. With this app, you can not only trace the YouTube usage of your kid, but you can also use it as a YouTube video blocker. So, let us gather some more knowledge about this exciting parental control app. It will also answer your question of how to block certain videos on YouTube. Besides, you can utilize FamiSafe if you are worried about how to block videos on the YouTube app.
How to solve this problem with FamiSafe?
Well, FamiSafe will help you to solve this problem. So, let us have a look at that:
- YouTube Content Detection
Well, Google is capable of blocking the illicit contents on the search results. But it doesn’t work all the time. So, you can opt for the ‘YouTube content detection’ feature for your iOS with the help of FamiSafe app. It will not only help you to detect the blocked contents, but you can also filter those contents with the help of this feature. It will provide you with a double layer safety for your kid.
- Explicit Content Detection
- Suspicious Photos
In the case of Androids, you can opt for the feature of explicit Content detection. Here, you can make a list of words that you think are not appropriate for your child. So, whenever your child searches for something related to that word, the FamiSafe app will alert you. After that, it is up to you to take the right decision.
Another thing that you can do is to activate the feature of ‘suspicious photos’ in the FamiSafe app. It is quite a handy feature that is going to help you as a parent. Well, it will allow you to access the downloaded photos of your child’s device. If you find out that your child is downloading images that are not suitable for his or her psychology, you can delete those photos by yourself. Also, you can talk to your child if you go through the above-written situation.
So, as a parent, you can opt for this FamiSafe app. It will help you to track YouTube activities of your kids as well as other app usages. Also, if you are thinking of how to block videos on the YouTube app, FamiSafe is the answer.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review