Can kids bypass age restriction on YouTube without parents knowing?
kids bypass age restriction on YouTube
Most of the YouTube videos are legal. Anyone can get access to them. There are multiple types of videos that you will find on YouTube. Those videos can be educational, inspiring, and entertaining. However, some videos on YouTube are not at all suitable for kids. Those videos are either violent or sexually tormented videos. If the kids come across those videos, there is a possibility that it will hamper their mentality, which is not healthy for their future. Kids these days know how to remove the age restriction on YouTube to get access to those contents. Hence parents need to check on these activities of their kids. So, if you are a parent and worried about your kid’s YouTube age restriction bypass, you are in the right place.
How kids remove age restriction?
There are numerous ways by which kids can remove the age restriction. With the advancement of technology, it has become more comfortable for the kids to access the contents that they are not allowed to surf. So, if you are thinking about how to bypass age restriction on YouTube, here are the ways:
- Brute-forcing or changing passwords
- Different Wi-Fi
- Portable browsers
- ‘Accidental’ image viewing
It is one of the most extensive methods of the YouTube age restriction bypass. All you have to do is to change the passwords. Most of the kids know the passwords that their parents are using. So, it is not a hard job for them to change the password and get access to the age-restricted videos of YouTube. In case, if your child is a bit older, there is a possibility that he or she will reset your password. Even if they don’t know your current password, they can reset with. For that, they need to have sufficient knowledge about in-house social engineering.
Are you friendly with your neighbors? Do you know most of the things about them? Do you know their passwords? Well, these days, almost every house consists of a Wi-Fi connection, and they are pretty open about it. Besides, you will witness that the Wi-Fi of the neighbors overlaps with your Wi-Fi connection. So, it is quite effortless for the kids, if they log in to a different Wi-Fi and surf any contents they want. They don’t have to face any complications regarding this, and they can do it secretly. As a parent, it will be hard for you to monitor this activity.
If you are seeking for how to remove the age restriction on YouTube, this is one of the ways that you can check. Well, most of the computers and smartphones comprise of more than one browser. The big reason behind this is the speed of internet explorer. Internet explorer is a lousy browser compared to other browsers. Besides, other browsers are quite secured and come with loads of useful features. Also, other browsers will give your kids with full control over history and other elements of the browser. They can delete the history whenever they want. Additionally, most of the browsers have the incognito mode. If they active that incognito mode, there will be a history of their internet surfing. Thus, this is one of the ways if you are confused about how to bypass YouTube age restriction.
Well, the full form of VPN is Virtual Private Network. Like the proxy servers, you will find that there are many discreet VPNs. Those VPNs will allow your kids to surf the adult YouTube contents without any issues. Also, if they see other restrictions, like speed restrictions, they can switch to other VPNs as well. You have to understand that it is pretty hard to spot someone who is surfing with the help of VPN. If you search for the IP address, your router will show you are an alien IP address. So, opting for the VPN will satisfy your answer, if you are confused about how to bypass age restriction on YouTube.
It is one of the underrated ways to bypass the age restriction of YouTube. Well, incognito is the safest and most secret way to bypass the YouTube age limit, but there is a possibility that they use this method as well. Also, it is quite an easy way to avoid the age restriction by YouTube. All your kid needs to do is to type something on Google and then select the image tab. By selecting the image tab, they can smoothly bypass the age restriction. Well, this is an additional way if you are looking for how to bypass YouTube Age restriction.
So, these are some of the methods by which your kid can go for the YouTube age restriction bypass. Also, these are your answers if you are confused about how to bypass age restriction on YouTube.
How do kid’s parents know whether kids have removed the age restriction?
We can understand that parents are concerned about their kids. Well, it is a common thing as violent and explicit contents are increasing day by day. Even YouTube is full of explicit materials. So, it is a concerning situation if your kids are bypassing the YouTube age limit. So, to know about your kid’s YouTube age restriction bypass, you can use several methods. Some of the methods are:
- Public areas
- Web login
- Parental control app
One of the most common ways to keep an eye on your kid’s YouTube usage is by making some ground rules. If you can make your kids follow those rules, you don’t have to worry about anything. You can come up with a rule like that; your kid can only get access to YouTube when he or she is in the public areas of your house. The public areas of your home consist of a kitchen, and the family room. It will help you to catch your child instantly if he or she is watching something inappropriate. You can discuss it with them and make them understand the potential harms of it.
Another way to monitor if your kid has gone through the YouTube age restriction bypass is by web login. Maybe your kid is logged in with his or her account, or by your account. All you have to do is to go to the website of YouTube.com. There, you can get access to the history of YouTube search. You have to ensure that you are logging in through the same account of the device. Even if the device is different, the history will be the same for the account. So, this one of the options by which you can check whether your kid has gone through the YouTube age restriction bypass.
Parental control apps are by far the way to monitor the online activity of your kid. Apart from YouTube, you can also watch other apps with the help of parental control apps. You can track nearly all the activities of your kid’s device with the help of these apps. So, if your child bypasses the restrictions of YouTube, you can track that as well.
How to know whether kids removed the age restriction with FamiSafe?
We have already discussed that parental control apps are the best ways to track the YouTube usage of your child. Well, you will find numerous apps that will help you in this matter. But amongst them, FamiSafe is the best. It has some brilliant features in its palate. So, let us know a bit more about FamiSafe and how it can help:
Main features of FamiSafe
Now, let us discuss the main features that FamiSafe has to offer. Here are the features that we are talking about:
Well, this feature of this app will help you to check:
- The times your kid has opened and closed the YouTube app every day.
- Which app your child is using the most, and how long he or she is using it.
YouTube content detection-
Another exceptional feature that FamiSafe has to offer for iOS is YouTube content detection. With the help of this feature, you can detect the contents of YouTube that your child is surfing. Also, you can set alerts for that. In case, if your child is surfing inappropriate contents on YouTube, you will get the alerts of it. So, if you find out that your kid is surfing inappropriate contents on YouTube, it is time you should talk with him or her. Thus, stop thinking about how to bypass age restriction on YouTube, and download a FamiSafe app on your iOS.
Just like the iOS, activity report for android will help a parent to check the app usage of their kid. It is a very significant feature as it plays a huge role in child protection. Well, the benefits of this feature are:
- Parents can monitor the number times their kid has opened the app YouTube, and how many times he or she is closing it.
- You, as a parent, can also acknowledge which app your child uses the most. If you think that that is an inappropriate app, you can block it.
Explicit Content Detection
Explicit content detection is another feature of FamiSafe that will help you. It is a brilliant feature that will allow you to protect your child from the explicit online contents. You can set the alert for the explicit words. If your child ever types any explicit words, you will get an instant alert.
Thus, these are the things that you need to know if your kids know how to bypass age restriction on YouTube. So, if you can see that your child is bypassing the YouTube restriction, you can take the necessary steps.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review