Discord Parental Control: Block on Discord & Block Discord
Discord Parental Control
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
You must have seen "block discord" on your child's phone and you are wondering whether it is appropriate for him or her. Many questions will run through your mind, such as: Is it safe? Does it expose my kids to content I do not think is appropriate?
Discord block is a free voice, text chat, and video app for teens that can be accessed via their PC, browser, or mobile phone, allowing different parties to communicate in real-time. Gaming kids are likely to have this app on their phone. This app will enable individuals to chat about their games. While many teens are making use of this app, their parents may have a concern because they may not know what it entails.
Why Parents need to know Discord
Considering that social media is growing rampantly, parents must identify what their children's digital world entails, and Discord is no different.
- Exposure to inappropriate content
- Exposure to bullies
- Absence of parental controls
Parents and guardians must understand the functionality of Discord. Keeping in mind that any online app comes with its challenges, it is a worry for many. This worry arises ranges from hackers to adult content exposure. When you use Discord appropriately, this exciting app comes with several benefits.
Unfortunately, there are chances of being bullied and/or exposed to inappropriate content. As parents and guardians, it is vital to ensure that such does not happen. You can install parental controls that will ensure your children are not chatting with strangers.
Once parents understand what this app is capable of doing, they can easily manage their kids' content and regulate the information they obtain. You can block unwanted messages and friend requests as well as block inappropriate content.
Discord on its own is safe to use as long as you use it in the right manner. However, we must agree that not everyone will use it for what it is designed to do. Therefore, when parents worry that their children may be in danger, this worry is justified.
Looking at the same, Discord comes with some features that will enable you to make some restrictions. As a parent, you can restrict incoming texts, videos, as well as voice content. While you will not worry about your kids leaving the house frequently to enjoy their games with friends or crowds, it is scary to not knowing whom they associate with online.
For this purpose, it is a good idea to take precautions and introduce other safety measures. Every parent or guardian will want his or her children protected from online malpractice. You can use privacy and safety settings. Its "Safe Direct Messaging" feature can automatically scan and delete messages that contain explicit content. Currently, there are no parental controls for Discord.
How to block someone on Discord
Anyone who has played online with an open chat knows that not everyone on board is a good participant. You can block people from spamming the chat or sending abusive messages via Discord. Blocking a user will prevent the user from communicating with the other person. To block someone on Discord, follow this procedure.
- From the Direct Message app, select the name of the user's profile you need to block
- To the right of the profile, you will see a three-dot menu
- Select the menu and on the provided options, and select Block
What happens when you block someone on Discord?
When you block someone on Discord, you are preventing him or her from communicating with others through text messages. However, these persons will be able to view your texts as well as see your status. You will not be able to send this person a message, and you will see a DM "You cannot send messages to a user you have blocked." the blocked person will also see a similar message.
How to block or limit the Discord app on kids' phones remotely
Parents can use an app such as FamiSafe to enhance the safety of their kids when gaming. FamiSafe is an all-in-one parental control app. Its objective is to protect kids when online, whether they are on social media or gaming.
Parents have the capability of controlling their kids' online devices using their desktop or mobile web browser. This app is available on both Android and iOS operating systems. This way, you will be able to keep an eye on your teens' online activities via virtual assistants. Therefore, you can keep track of their location, block apps, and set appropriate set screen time limits, among other options.
FamiSafe comes with key features that prove advantageous to both parties (child and parent). Below are features that are worth mentioning for families with gaming teens.
- Usage restrictions
- Website blocking
- Location tracking
- App blocking
Parents can prevent addictive gaming, considering that too much screen time is harmful. As a parent, you can easily monitor the amount of time your child spends on their devices. As a means to control the amount of time your child spends on gaming, this feature comes in handy. Rather than taking away your kid's device, you can easily regulate how often they enjoy their screen time.
There are several websites on the internet, let alone those related to gaming. Many of these websites have content that is not appropriate for child viewing. With the help of this feature, parents can block such sites. The inappropriate websites, whether due to adult content or that they do not seem appealing to parents, can now remain barred without any arguments in the family.
Location tracking comes with two advantages. First, you will be notified anytime your child tries to access locations you do not approve of. Secondly, you can always identify your child's location history as well as the device's battery power. This way, parents can not only monitor the current location but also look into the previous locations.
The added advantage of viewing location history is that parents can identify how often their kids visit a specific location. As a parent, you can research the activities of such places to determine whether it is safe to frequent the area or not.
Play store comes with several apps, and the gaming community is a keen contributor. Depending on the age of your children, not every game is appropriate. You can always restrict access to apps that are age-inappropriate. Just because it is a game on your does not mean it is suited to play by all age groups. Parents with this concern can use FamiSafe to block apps they consider age-inappropriate.
The block discord app is an effective means of allowing gamers to communicate in real-time, whether they choose to text, video call, or voice call. Controlling teens and preventing addictive gaming behavior can be challenging. While taking away smartphones and other similar devices can create tension, there is a way around managing phone activity to ensure both parties are happy.
Discord block allows your kids to manage their activity and restrict abusive traits. On the other hand, parents can boost the safety of their gaming teens by using FamiSafe, which allows for parental control. Parents can now allow for age-appropriate gaming for their children while at the same time, monitor their activities.