5 Best Ad Blocker Apps for Android
"ad blocker app for android
Ads have always been a constant reason of distraction on the small screen and computer. Most of them are to push a product and to earn a few bucks from the clicks. It still would have been manageable if it wouldn’t have made an interference in the mobile webpages. Some webpages are not mobile friendly and the constant ad pop ups makes it very cumbersome.
A simple wrong click can make your browsing experience a hell by bombarding you with unnecessary ads.
5 best ad blocker app for Android
You can install any of these ad blocker apps for Android and surf webpages without any distraction.
1. Adlock Browser for Android
Its feature of customization makes it the best ad blocker app for android. It is available for free and can be downloaded from the Google App Store.
- Unlike all the other Android app ad blocker, this app does not block all ads. It allows only good and meaningful ads, but it also gives you the freedom of setting filters as per your requirement.
- Enhances browsing experience by blocking unnecessary push ads.
- By stopping ads, it minimizes the risk of malware intrusion.
- With a few customization, you can disable tracking of your web history. You can browse in an incognito mode without revealing your activities to any companies.
- It is very convenient to use and making changes in the settings is also hassle-free. The challenge with this app:
- It will not allow you to import bookmarks from any other browser.
- You will have to use the adblocker browser only to enjoy all the benefits of android app ad blocker.
2. Free Adblocker Browser
This free adblocker available in Google Play is a great option if you are not partial about any browser and want to get rid of ads.
- Is good at blocking all types of ads including banner, pop-ups and video ads.
- Blocks ad-cookies from third parties.
- Gives you warning in case any webpage contains any malware and thus ensure safe surfing experience.
- The adblock browser is very fact. Ads slow down your browser by increasing the page’s loading time. Once that is blocked, the browsing experience enriches.
- Saves bandwidth usage by using adlock technology. The challenge with this android app ad blocker:
- Is not functional in any other browser like chrome and explorer. So you have to accustom yourself to a new look and usability.
- It can at times stop any webpage trying to trail your footsteps by following your surfing trend.
3. CM Browser
This individual browser available for free in Google Play is sure to offer you with comprehensive experience of browsing.
- Download speed is very good, and thus it is apt for downloading videos. Moreover, its video detection function enables downloading videos from most of the websites.
- Prevents ads including banners, pop-ups from causing a disturbance.
- The data consumption is less.
- It’s a compact file and will not take much space in your mobile.
- Runs background verification before downloading any file and thus prevents your mobile from malicious software.
- You can browse without living any trail for the companies and thus ensure complete online privacy.
- For keeping the websites accessible, you can add them to the home page of CM browser and have them at your fingertip.
- You can work on multiple tabs at a time or switch your browser while working.
- With this browser you will get inbuilt Google page translate, assisting you in translating content to your preferred language. The challenge with this ad blocker app for android:
- It is a separate browser thus can be problematic for those comfortable with chrome.
- Due to Google policies, YouTube download is not supported.
4. AppBrain Ad Detector
This free downloadable app from Google Play Store, goes a step ahead. It not only blocks the ads but also keeps you posted on the apps which have ads or push messages in it.
- Informs you about the apps that have permission to access your contact, messages and other details in the phone. You can remove them and ensure your safety.
- From the tab for “Concerns,” you can see the warnings of any forthcoming harm.
- This app’s strong software will let you know about the tool the ad developer has used.
- Stay protected from malicious software. The challenge with this ad blocker app for android:
- Sometimes gives false alerts.
- It's best suited for people who have sound technical knowledge.
5. Brave Browser: Fast Ad Blocker.
This app is best suited for you if you are an ardent chrome user. It comes with an inbuilt ad blocker while giving you the ‘chrome’ experience. Download it from Google Play Store for free.
- You need not get used to any other UI as Brave and Chrome are built on the same engine. But, Brave comes with an added benefit of inbuilt adblocker app for Android along with some other additional features.
- You can refer to the active shield on the top bar to ensure that your ad blocker is working and blocking apps for you , if you want you can check the details of the ads from the icon.
- Gives you a smooth browsing experience by blocking pop-up, text ads and video ads.
- Enriches the battery life of your mobile by consuming less memory.
- You can browse anonymously without revealing your online activities to any companies, and therefore they cannot bug you with unwanted ads.
The challenge with this ad blocker app for android:
- You do not have any option of syncing bookmarks form other browsers.
- Not desirable for users who do not prefer chrome as their primary browser.
- Brave for Android is different from the Brave browser, so be careful while downloading.
Parental Control Apps – How FamiSafe is What You Need
As elders, you must have landed on to pages accidentally by clicking on ads. Or certain ads might have misled you into some unexpected page like adult games. Would you like the same being happening with your kid? If your kid suddenly gets exposed to some pornography image or games, will his nascent mind be able to grasp it? Why not pluck the problem out from its root itself? Use parental control app in your kids mobile and ensure that he doesn’t come across any adult content (accidentally also).
Benefits of parental control apps
- Web tracking and content-based blocking will enable you to know the sites your child mostly visits in your absence. You can block web pages which contain adult content or leads to any adult webpage.
- Ensure a smooth learning experience. Kids get distracted easily so block all pop-ups on his screen when he is trying to get some material from the internet for his assignment.
- Block social networking sites which are of no value addition.
- Know the exact location of your child and about the various places he visits. Also set alerts for certain zones, so when your kid enters those, you will be notified.
- Block apps which are the cause of his distraction during exams or his resting hours.
- Know the call logs and message contents of your kid. Make sure that he is not keeping in touch with anyone who is not safe for him.
- Control your child’s phone remotely and customize the settings according to his age.
Famisafe from Wondershare is one of the best parental control apps. Besides acting as your Android app ad blocker, it will ensure the overall safety of your child through the other parental apps features. It is very easy to install and comes at a reasonable rate. Download Famisafe from Google Play store and get to experience all the features of the app during the three days trial period. Monthly fees post that: 9.99 USD.
To know more about Famisafe, visit https://famisafe.wondershare.com/
The Internet is vast, and you cannot control your child from being exposed to malicious content. So, the best way to deal with the challenges of the internet is communication. Tell your child about the internet protocol, the hazards of the internet and the benefits of using it under guidance.
Encourage him to talk to you; try to know his usage of the internet and the type of online games he plays. Only you can be the best guide for your child and as a tool to protect him install FamiSafe in his mobile. This way you can be assured of his safety even while you are not with him.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension