The Best App Blocker and Parental Control For iPhone
iphone app blocker
As technology becomes an ever-integrated part of our everyday lives, it becomes more and more for parents to be aware of the relationship that technology has with their children. Some children are averaging around 4-7 hours, which is resulting in them becoming fairly disconnected from the real world.
Instead, parents should be educating their children with how to have a balanced life where they can enjoy the benefits and entertainment that technology provides, as well as staying healthy and active both mentally and physically.
This is why it’s so important to know about parental control apps and the features they can bring into your family life. Today, we’re going to explore everything there is to know about FamiSafe, one of the latest yet feature-rich parental control apps and iPhone app blocker solutions there is.
Features to Look for In Parental Control Apps
There are two main features that a decent parental control app should provide; blocking and filtering.
Blocking is where you have the ability to block access to a feature or app, so your children can’t access it. This stops them from ‘binging’ or excessively using the app and then able to take a break.
The second feature; filtering, is designed to stop your children from accessing unsuitable content which is not acceptable for their age range. This can include pornography, gambling websites, violent material and inappropriate games.
All these features can be broken down in many different ways and can be supplied using various methods, so let’s explore how FamiSafe, the best iPhone app blocker, handles it.
FamiSafe - The Best App Blocker and Parental Control For iPhone
Since FamiSafe comes with a dedicated app blocker function, you’ll be able to choose when and if your children have access to their apps. For example, if they’re at school, you may wish to disable access to all apps until they are on their lunchtime.
This way, you can make sure that your child is able to concentrate and can focus on what they’re doing. Of course, if you haven’t blocked the app, you’ll be able to see what time they are going on them and how long for.
If your child is misbehaving and you’ve threatened to take away their game privileges, you can also block access to an app immediately by simply tapping a button on your own phone.
Note: While FamiSafe is installed on your child’s device, the parental version will be installed on yours. This is so you can make all settings changes no matter where your child’s phone is.
Additionally, to make things easier, you’ll also be to set up a schedule. This is where you can decide for each app the times of day that the app can be accessed for. For example, you might want to block Facebook during study time between 7pm and 9pm.
You may also want to block all apps at bedtime, so your child can sleep properly. This is all possible from the FamiSafe app. Likewise to app scheduling, you can also carry out the same process for the entire device. So, if you want to completely shut down the phone during bedtime (or any pre-set hours), this is entirely possible.
How to Use FamiSafe iPhone App Blocker
FamiSafe has made it so easy to apply an app block for when you need to apply the block quickly. In fact, here’s the simple step by step guide on how to do it.
After you have installed FamiSafe on both you and your child’s phone (complete official guide here) open the app on your phone and find yourself on the main menu. Tap the App Block option.
Here you’ll see a list of all the apps that installed on your child’s device. At the top of the screen, you’ll have the ability to toggle access to all apps or set a time limit which only allows that amount of time for the device to be accessed.
Tap the app you want to install a custom block on. You can then set the start time and the end time for the block and choose which days the app block reoccurs on. When you’re happy with the results, simply press Save, and the block will automatically be enabled.
In addition to this iPhone app blocker feature, FamiSafe also comes with a range of other features that you can explore and benefit from. Some of the best are listed below.
- Device Usage Tracking
IN addition to being able to see how each individual app is being used, you’ll also be able to see how the entire device is being used. It shows you how long your child is using their device for, which apps they are using the most, and what times they are going on the device.
This is so you can make all the right decisions when it comes to applying blocks and knowing the truth about how long they are going on their phones for.
- Real-Time Location Monitoring
Using the GPS tracking technology inside your child’s device, you’ll be able to track your child’s location in real-time. This is so you know exactly where you are, as well as making sure they are where they should be.
You’ll also be able to see all your child’s location history for the past few days and even set up geo-fences that can send you a notification if your child enters a certain area.
- Remote Control
As we mentioned above, unlike other parental control apps, you won’t need access to your child’s phone to make any changes. Instead, you can simply apply the changes on your own device, and they’ll be enabled instantly, no matter where your child is.
- Web Content Management
There’s a lot of dangerous content out there on the internet that your child might be exposed to. Instead, this feature allows toggling content filters that can block out certain types of content as you please.
Also, you’ll be able to tap into the URL of a certain individual website to block it completely. You can even set it up, so you receive a notification if your child does try to access the website, even when it’s blocked.
As you can see, FamiSafe is one of the most powerful, most feature-rich iPhone app blocker and parental control solutions out there. It’s available for both Android and iOS devices and comes with everything you need to be a responsible modern parent.
What’s more, there’s even a three-day free trial so you can test out the app for yourself, so you can make sure it’s right for you!
- App Blocker
- Pop up Blocker App for Google Chrome
- Text Message Blocker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Best ad blockers for iPhone and iPad
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for iPhone
- The Best App Blocker and Parental Control for Android
- Mac App Blocker Protects Your Apps
- Best Call Blocker App for Android
- Call Blocker Apps for iPhone
- 5 Best Call Blocker Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Porn Blocker App for Parents
- Block Text Messages on Android
- Best Free Call Block Apps for Android
- The Best Website Blocker Apps for Studing
- 5 Best Ad Blocer Apps for Android
- Block a Number on Your Phone
- Block Facebook App on Cell Phone
- Block ads on Youtube for Android
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Child Monitoring
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android