How to Track a Phone Number for Free
track phone number free
We live in an age where technology has seamlessly integrated itself in pretty much every aspect of our lives. Elements of life, such as safety and protecting the people we love, including ourselves, has never been easier or more important.
One of the most increasingly common safety protocols of the modern world is tracking a phone number. Whether it’s your children, your employees, or anybody you want to keep safe, tracking a phone number can keep you in the loop, an important place to be that can mean life or death.
Today, we’re going to explore several ways you can track phone number location free, helping you stay on top of the people in your business and personal life.
How to Track Phone Number Location Free
Of course, you’re going to want accurate location results in real time. Having old location data is no help whatsoever. With this in mind, the best way to track a phone number is using a location tracking app, like FamiSafe.
This app can be easily installed onto any iOS or Android device and can provide you with all the location data you need, even if the phone is disconnected from the internet.
Using the app, you’ll be able to find GPS coordinates of the phone number (and therefore, the user), as well as seeing their location displayed on a Google-like map. You can even use this app to track the cell phone activity and browsing history, so you don’t have to ask them yourself.
In short, apps like FamiSafe are specifically designed to help you track phone number location free, which means they are going to give you the best experience out of all the location-tracking techniques on this list. Use them for complete peace of mind, any time of day or year!
How to Find Owner Location Information& Track A Cell Phone Location by Number Free
While using an app like FamiSafe is the only way to track a cell phone location by number free, sometimes you may want to know more information, such as their home address, or perhaps their location if the method above doesn’t work or is unavailable.
If you have them on your social networking profiles, you could simply locate their contact information on their appropriate page. However, if you’re not connected on these platforms, you can always use a service such as Whitepages.
Whitepages is a simple and minimalist service that allows you to track phone number free and search for a user’s home address using only their phone number. This service is also known as ‘reverse lookup’. Of course, the user must have their information publicly listed for this to work.
It’s also important to remember that using a service such as this in the US is known as an SS7 network request. Every time you request information, your search query will be saved against the details of that number, as so people will know if they look it up that you have searched for it in the past.
As you can see, when trying to track phone number location free, it isn’t reserved for hackers in hoodies and government agencies. You can do it yourself from anywhere in the world!
How to Track a Phone Number’s Caller ID with Receiving a Call
While GPS is the most accurate technique for tracking a user’s location, it isn’t the only technique; another being ‘CNAM lookup’. Remember, when you’re using this track a cell phone location by number free service, it’s important to make sure your data isn’t being cached.
In most places across the US, many local numbers will register to the CAM database service, but you’ll want to make sure your information is as up to date as possible and not using old data, hence why you won’t want to be using the cached version of the service.
Originally, these CNAM services are used if you’re receiving spam calls and you want to track the location of the caller. If a phone number has any spam activity associated with it from its history, the CNAM service will automatically title any future calls from this number as ‘spam’. This is a great way of protecting yourself against unwanted calls and messages.
One of the best tools for track phone number free is using this technique known as Twilio, which works for both business and personal phone numbers. You’ll even be able to track 1300 and 1800 numbers if you’re in the US!
Track A Cell Phone Location by Number Free Using Facebook
As we briefly mentioned above, you can also use social media networks for the phone numbers of the people who you’re trying to get in touch with or identify. This method simply works because you’ll be able to search any number to see whether it’s connected with an account.
For this to work, you can simply input the person’s phone number into the search bar to see whether an account is returned. Searching in this way will also return any results where the searched number is included in a post or public message (comment).
As you can see in this image, the search results can search and display a variety of posts that may contain the number you’re looking for. Again, this can be used to identify a phone number or to help you track down a person or business who may be sending you spam messages and calls.
What’s more, if you’re trying to track phone number free and the number is associated with an account, you’ll have a tonne of information about them, including their interests, their location, links to other social network platforms and more!
Whether you’re trying to find your lost phone, track phone number free, regarding the safety of a loved one, trying to identify a spam caller or any other reason you may have for tracking a phone number, it’s safe to say there are plenty of options out there.
Of course, the best and most accurate method of tracking a phone number and the connected smartphone is by using a location tracking app such as FamiSafe, an app that guarantees to give you all the information you need to make the right decisions. Furthermore, you can even sign up for a free trial today, so you can see whether the software is right for you!
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit