GPS Phone Finder: How to Track the Location of a Cell Phone
gps phone finder
Do you keep losing your phone or are afraid of the same?
Don’t worry – you are not the only one. Too often, we get so preoccupied with things that we forget about our phone altogether. Thankfully, with the help of a GPS phone finder, you can easily locate your phone. There are all kinds of phone locators that can help you keep a track of your smartphone and other belongings. To make it easier for you, I have handpicked the 10 best phone finder apps and tools that you should certainly give a try.
Top 10 GPS Phone Finder Apps and Tools
If you are planning to buy a GPS phone finder, then consider these free and paid solutions.
1. Google’s Find my Device
Google provides a freely available service that can help you track your device remotely. The feature works on all the leading Android devices and is quite easy to use. Not only to locate a device, it can also help you ring it, erase it, or lock it by visiting its dedicated web portal.
- The service is integrated with Google Maps and tracks a device on a real-time basis.
- Users can track their device if they know their Google account credentials
- One can remotely lock or erase their device as well
- It can be disabled by turning off your phone’s network data or location tracking
If you are looking for a reliable and working GPS phone finder, then you should certainly try FamiSafe. Developed by Wondershare, it works as a complete parental control and monitoring app. It is compatible with every major Android and iOS device.
- Once the app is installed, you can track the real-time location of the device by visiting its web portal.
- You can also set geo-fences to get instant alerts whenever the device would enter or leave the restricted area.
- Parents can remotely block the entire device or restrict certain apps as well.
- Get to know the previously visited locations and the routes taken by the user.
- No need to root/jailbreak the device
3. Wonbo Anything Finder
Wonbo is a compact and smart GPS phone finder that will certainly help you track your phone. It supports a range of up to 50 m outdoors.
- Just attach it to your phone and track it remotely
- Ring your device whenever you want (even in silent mode)
- Get to know the last identified location of the device
- Anti-lost features and bidirectional reminders
- Battery lasts for 1 year
4. Nut Find3 Smart Tracker
Find3 by Nut is a popular bidirectional alarming phone finder. It will instantly notify you as soon as your phone would go out of range.
- Real-time location tracking
- Anti-lost alarms and bidirectional reminders
- Community search to find your lost phone
- Battery lasts for a year (replaceable battery)
5. Wonbo Kid’s Smart Watch
Besides a mini object finder, you can also use a smart watch to track your kids as well. This can work as a GPS phone finder as well as a simple solution to track your little ones remotely.
- GPS and LBS trackers to know the precise live location of your kids
- Alarm warning, SOS features, two-way calling, and other security features
- Fitness tracker includes a pedometer and other options
- Waterproof, it is comfortable to wear and is quite durable
- Supports a micro SIM card (2G connectivity)
- Free iOS and Android apps for tracking
6. Cube Phone Finder
Cube phone finder is one of the most trusted object finders in the world and boasts a global community. All you got to do is attach it to your phone. Later, you can use its app as a GPS phone finder.
- You can ring your phone and light it up with its LED display
- The app will track its real-time location and also display its last identified location
- You can also take photos from your phone remotely (by using Cube as a shutter)
- Battery lasts for a year (extra replaceable battery included)
7. Njoiii Bluetooth Tracker
If you are looking for an affordable yet reliable GPS phone finder, then you should consider Njoiii Bluetooth tracker. It comes with an extra battery as well.
- Track your lost items in seconds through its mobile app
- Supports a range of 20 to 30 meters
- Remote camera and two-way alarming
- Battery lasts for 12-18 months
8. Nuva Bluetooth Anything Finder
Nuva presents a smart tracker that can help you find your phone, keys, wallets, and almost anything. It comes with a free iOS and Android tracking app.
- Smart real-time tracking of your phone
- Records the last known location of the attached object
- Provides a global search network of fellow users
- LED notifications
- Battery life is 12-18 months
9. Rinex GPS Phone Finder
Rinex GPS phone finder comes in different colors and is extremely easy to use. The product is pocket-friendly as well.
- It supports Bluetooth GPS tracking with a range of 30 m
- LED notifications
- Anti-lost alarms with two-way notifications
- Long-lasting replaceable battery
10. iTrack3 Lost Phone Finder
This last spot on our list is from iTrack3 and is known for its reliable functioning. It has anti-lost motion alerts so that you would be notified as soon as your phone would be stolen or lost.
- Bidirectional real-time Bluetooth tracking
- Motion alerts
- Supports a range of up to 150 ft
- 3 times louder alarm
- Battery lasts for 12 months
These were the 10 best ways to locate your smartphone according to the leading experts. I’m sure that you can pick the most suitable GPS phone finder from this list. If you still have a doubt or would like to recommend another product to our readers, then feel free to drop a comment below.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension