Orbit Key Finder Review + Its 10 Best Alternatives
orbit key finder
Orbit key finder is one of the most reliable object trackers, which is already used by millions of people. It provides extremely reliable services and features a tough design. Furthermore, Orbit has tons of other advanced features, which we will discuss in this guide. If you are looking for a key finder, then you are in the right place. We have come up with an in-depth Orbit key finder review and some of its best alternatives.
Orbit Key Finder Review
If you keep losing your keys, then we recommend taking the assistance of Orbit key finder. You can attach it to the ring and make sure that you track the keys remotely. Besides keys, you can also track your phone, wallet, glasses, powerbank, and tons of other objects.
- It is quite easy to attach Orbit to your keys or phone and find your belongings through your smartphone.
- You can ring it remotely (in this way, you can find your phone even when it is in silent mode).
- Track the exact location of your keys and also identify their last known location.
- It relies on Bluetooth tracking and supports a range of 100 ft (30 m)
- You can even take selfies from your phone remotely.
- Having an aluminum finish, it is waterproof and durable
- Long-lasting battery (6 months) that can easily be replaced
- Lightweight and extremely easy to use
- Can click selfies remotely
- Durable and waterproof
- Limited range (only 100 ft)
- No GPS tracking (only Bluetooth tracking)
10 Alternatives to Orbit Key Finder
After reading our precise Orbit key finder review, you would certainly be able to know more about its pros and cons. If you are looking for an alternative to Orbit key finder, then you can try these options.
1. Wonbo Anything Finder
Wonbo works quite similar to Orbit key finder. All you got to do is attach it to any object so that you remotely find it using your smartphone app.
- Easy to use, it can locate an object in the proximity of 30-50 meters
- It provides bidirectional reminders and the live tracking of any object
- You can know the last known location of the object on your app (iOS or Android)
- Ring it remotely anytime you want
- Ultra long standby battery
2. DinoFire Key Finder
This smart object finder by DinoFire will make sure that you won’t lose your keys, wallets, and other belongings. Waterproof, it comes with a free GoFinder app.
- Bluetooth connectivity with your phone
- Battery lasts for 12-24 months
- Share the location of the device, track it, or ring it
- Take selfies remotely
- IP66 waterproof
3. Rinex Bluetooth Tracker
Rinex is ideally a Bluetooth tracker that will let you locate almost any other object. Just make sure that the tracker stays connected to it.
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Anti-lost features
- LED light and ring features
- The tracker can also be used as a remote camera
- Not waterproof
4. Tile Mate Anything Tracker
Tile is one of the most widely used object trackers, which makes it a perfect alternative to Orbit key finder as well. Besides Mate, Tile also provides various other tracking devices too.
- Waterproof, lightweight, and extremely durable
- It is quite small and can be attached to any object
- Users can remotely ring it or locate their belongings from their smartphone app
- Battery lasts for one year
5. Cube Key and Phone Finder
With Cube, you can easily keep a track of your belongings remotely. There’s no need to get a new Cube. Simply change its battery every year and you are good to go.
- Extremely lightweight and easy to use
- Shutter button to click photos remotely
- Track anything from its free smartphone app
- Replaceable battery
6. Chipolo Ultra-thin Bluetooth Card
If you like to keep your keys in a bag or pocket, then you can try this lightweight and thin tracker as well.
- It is extremely compact and can locate any attached item.
- Loud ringing to locate anything
- Bluetooth tracking
- Android and iOS apps
7. Njoiii Bluetooth Mini Tracker
For all those who are not happy to read the Orbit key finder review, Njoiii Bluetooth tracker would be a perfect option. It is quite affordable as well.
- Find lost items in the range of 50 meters (maximum)
- It can also work as a camera remote
- Wireless search with navigation guide
- Battery lasts for 12-18 months
8. iHere Key Finder
The iHere Key Finder by nonda is one of the smartest tracking tools that you can use. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- It has a rechargeable battery that lasts for 45 days
- Loud ringing up to 85 dB
- The app can track the object for up to 80 ft
- Can also be used to record voices, take selfies, and more
9. TrackR Pixel Bluetooth Finder
Cost-effective and reliable, this is one of the recommended alternatives to Orbit key finder. It can track almost any object on the go.
- Supports a range of 100 ft
- Lightweight and easy to use
- LED light and ringing features
- Long-lasting yet replaceable battery
- Compatible with smart home units like Alexa
10. Pebblebee Key Finder
Pebblebee key finder has an astonishing range of 200 ft, which will make sure that you are always able to locate your keys remotely.
- It can locate keys, wallets, phone, or any other attached item
- Long range and durable battery
- Replaceable battery (lasts for 1 year)
- LED light and sound notifications
- Android and iOS apps
I’m sure that after reading this in-depth Orbit key finder review, you would be able to make up your mind about its purchase. If you are a bit confused, then you can further explore the alternatives to Orbit key finder that we have mentioned above. Go ahead and pick your preferred option and let us know about it as well.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension