The Best Samsung Watch Phone Smartwatches for 2018
samsung watch phone
Samsung has been a pioneer in coming up with high-end and smart gadgets. Besides smartphones, one can also see a wide range of Samsung watch phone on the market as well. The good thing is that Samsung has collaborated with leading networks like T-mobile, Verizon, AT&T, etc. to make it easier for us to use these smart wearables. In this post, we are going to make you familiar with some of the best Samsung Galaxy watch phone options so that you can pick the preferred one.
The 10 Best Samsung Galaxy Watch Phones
If you are planning to buy a brand new Samsung watch phone, then we would recommend the following options.
1. Samsung Gear S3 Classic for AT&T
If you have an AT&T connection (or would like to have one), then you can consider this Samsung Smartwatch AT&T. It supports 4G and LTE connectivity and has a Galaxy app store as well.
- Get notified on your Samsung smartwatch AT&T for calls, messages, and other alerts.
- Connect it with other smart gears on your home
- Military grade design
- Wireless charging
- Voice dialing and voice commands
- 4 GB internal memory
2. Samsung Gear S2 for AT&T
If you are looking for a sleek yet stylish option for a Samsung smartwatch AT&T, then you can also consider Gear S2. If you want, you can sync it with your existing AT&T number as well.
- 4G connectivity and integration with AT&T Digital Life
- Integrate it with your number and voicemail
- Get notified for calls, mails, texts, etc.
- Wireless charging
- Intuitive touchscreen
3. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier for Verizon
Verizon users can get this ultra-stylish and latest Samsung Galaxy watch phone through a tempting monthly plan. The Samsung smartwatch Verizon is quite rugged and versatile.
- Extensive health and fitness monitoring features
- Different exercising modes
- Real-time heart rate and body monitoring
- Stay connected with 4G or LTE network
- Integrated with S Health
- Water, dust, and scratch proof
- Get notified, play songs, and do so much more
4. Samsung Galaxy Watch (42 mm) for T-mobile
T-mobile’s existing subscribers or new users can get their hands on this brand new Samsung watch phone. This Samsung smartwatch T-mobile has a hybrid design with an analog feature on the top.
- 4 GB memory (available in different colors)
- Health and wellness stats
- Integrated with Samsung Pay and other apps
- AMOLED Display
- LTE connection
- Compatible only with Samsung phones
5. Samsung Galaxy Watch (46 mm) for T-mobile
This 46 mm Samsung smartwatch T-mobile will certainly be your go-to gear. With a 4 GB internal memory, this Samsung smartwatch T-mobile will certainly come handy to you.
- Hybrid design with analog display
- Samsung Pay and other inbuilt apps
- Fitness and health tracker
- Dual-core processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- Digital assistance
- Only supports Samsung phones
6. Samsung S3 Classic for Verizon
Just like AT&T, you can also get this Samsung smartwatch Verizon as well. If you want, you can either sync it with your existing connection or get a new one.
- 4G and LTE connectivity
- Inbuilt Samsung apps
- Health and fitness tracking
- Get instant notifications for your phone
- Wireless charging
- Up to 26 hours of usage
7. Samsung Gear Sports Smartwatch
If you are an aspiring or a pro athlete, then this would be a go-to Samsung watch phone for you. It can be connected to any leading phone plan or can be used standalone with Bluetooth connectivity as well.
- Water-resistant up to 50 m
- Extensive activity (like step, sleep, and heart rate) tracking
- Samsung Pay NFC compatibility
- Can be integrated with both iOS and Android devices (via Bluetooth)
8. Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro
For all those who don’t like to wear a bulky Samsung Galaxy watch phone, this one would be a perfect alternative. The smart band by Samsung is designed for those who don’t let fitness take a back seat.
- Water and dust resistant
- Can include your favorite songs
- Heart rate and calorie burner calculator
- Map your run with inbuilt apps
- Works on both iOS and Android devices
9. Samsung Gear Fit 2
This is the basic version of the Fit 2 Pro smart band and is recommended for light users. It is available in different colors and sizes.
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Tracking of steps, heart rate, sleep, calories burnt, and more
- Get notified for calls, messages, and emails
- 1.5 GB RAM and connectivity with Spotify
- Compatible with iOS and Android
10. Samsung Galaxy Gear S
While this Samsung Galaxy watch phone was released a few years back, it is still being extensively used. As of now, it is compatible with every leading Android device.
- Runs on Tizen and supports the native Samsung apps
- Get notified for your phone alerts
- Activity tracking
- No monthly plans (Bluetooth connectivity)
- 4 GB internal memory
Now when you know about some of the best options for Samsung smart watches, you can easily pick the most preferred gear to suit your needs. Just make sure to read the fine print when you pick your next Samsung watch phone. Try to select a watch with a reliable network like AT&T, Verizon, or T-mobile. What are your thoughts on the latest Samsung Galaxy watch phone and can it compete with the range of Apple Watches? Let us know about it in the comments below.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension