Toyota Key Finder - Everything You Need to Know
toyota key finder
Losing the car keys in home or outside is not rare, but finding it back is a real task. To avoid such unpleasant situations, you can get Toyota key finder device and then get your life sorted. If you are unsure about to what, where and how to buy the device, then we will help you out in this regard. Follow the article and explore more about Toyota key finder.
Toyota key finder
Genuine Toyota PT725-03150 Key Finder
This Toyota key finder alerts when you leave car keys somewhere or move 60 feet away. Using a single app up to 8 key finder devices can be monitored with ease.
- It is compatible with all Toyota car models’ keys.
- The app is efficient to track multiple devices at once.
- The app works not smoothly many times.
- Battery life is poor.
What is the Toyota Key Finder?
Well! If you still have doubts about Toyota key finder, then we are going to resolve that soon. This is an additional accessory that you can buy from the Toyota store and get paired to an iPhone/iPod/iPad. Downloading the app and then pairing both device as well as attaching the keys to the key finder solves the purpose. It comes with a replaceable battery and works with Bluetooth.
How does Toyota Key Finder work?
In case you are wondering about the functioning of Toyota key finder, we are here to fix that trouble away. Once you get the key finder and your iPhone together, attach the car keys to the key finder. Download the ‘Toyota Key Finder’ app on your iPhone and install it on your iPhone/iOS device. Connect iOS device and key finder using Bluetooth. Now, whenever you want to find the keys, launch the app and tap to find the keys following the beeping sound of the device.
Another 10 Lost Key Finder in 2018
1. Key Finder, Wonbo Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracking Locator
Among the leading Toyota key finders, Wonbo Key Finder seems a good option. It has place to hold keys as well as a sticky surface to get attached with smartphones, laptops, cameras, wallets and passports to find them if lost. Find-it mode and Anti-loss mode run together in the background.
- Bidirectional reminders, location tracking through Android and iOS app are supported.
- Good battery life and present location and point of disconnection are recorded.
- Huawei phones don’t support Find-it mode and Anti-loss mode together.
- Bluetooth enables devices only run the Find-it mode.
2. Esky Wireless RF Transmitter
This key finder can track Toyota car keys, pets and wallets as well. Based on RF technology, it covers up to 30 meters across doors, walls and other barriers. The in-built LED light helps look on the dark and beeps while searching it.
- 4 key finders can work in sync with it.
- Tracker beeps and lights up while searching it.
- You need another key finder to work along.
3. Tile Mate - Key Finder
Tile Mate Toyota Key finder is flexible and lean in looks. It is used to track keys, wallets, cars and lost objects using Bluetooth technology. The loud ringer and long battery life is a plus. Lost things can be tracked by reporting the loss in the community.
- It comes with 2 way finding feature.
- The loud ring helps find things easier.
- No geofencing facility.
- Cluttered handling and fixed battery.
4. Tracker Pixel
Using this Toyota Key Finder, you can inconsistently track lost items. With a replaceable battery, it allows you to track within 40-50 feet range.
- Geofencing and audible alarm is remarkable.
- Flashing LED light on device to find it easily.
- Clumsy replacement of battery.
- Inconsistent geofencing.
5. Luxsure Anti-Lost Tag
Luxsure Toyota Key finder has a smart anti-loss tag app for tracking remotes, pets, and keys. When disconnected, the devices beep and the app notifies the signal loss location. The app community helps you track the lost device/keys.
- The sturdy build lasts long.
- Low-energy battery is quick to replace and runs for 10 months on an average.
- Unless you won’t report the loss on community, they can’t help you track it.
6. Key Ringer
Key Ringer Toyota Key finder can alert you even in a loud environment to track lost keys and objects. You need 2 Key Ringers and attach different set of car or other keys. When you miss one, the other device can call it.
- Replaceable long life batteries.
- 300 feet range of detection.
- You need 2 Key Ringers to let it work.
- The screeching noise irritates you at times.
7. TrackR Bravo
This Toyota Key finder finds your lost car keys using Bluetooth and app. It can reach up to 100 feet while tracking your keys. The distance of the lost keys and battery replacement time is notified to you through the app.
- The crowd-sourced network can automatically search the key finder moving away from the Bluetooth range.
- Tracking your phone is possible using Amazon Alexa.
- It is expensive.
- Quality is not that great compared to counterparts.
8. iKee – Bluetooth Smart Finder
This Toyota key finder can track your pets and keys using the app and Bluetooth service. First you need to pair the device with the app on your phone and then tag it to any object or pet. It tracks and saves the location of the pet or keys.
- Turn on the alarm to track the Bluetooth paired lost object or pet.
- Within Bluetooth range only the device can track the item.
- Can’t work without Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth restricted unstable connectivity.
9. Njoiii Bluetooth Key, Phone, Anything Finder for your Keychain
Using the Smart iTrack Easy App, find your car keys and lost objects. Has navigational guidance and wireless network search features. Turns on the phone alarm when out of Bluetooth range and remotely activates the camera also.
- Get notified when other users find and notify it through the app.
- Alarm keeps buzzing until you unite the device and your phone close enough, in case it’s lost.
- Complicated functions.
- Inconsistent connection.
10. iTrack Motion Key Finder
With this Toyota Key finder you can find your key and mobile phone as well. if the device and phone are kept apart, they beep rigorously. Bluetooth and app helps you measure the distance between the object and you. Has long battery life due to Sony batteries.
- Bidirectional find function rings your silent phone as well, when you long press the device button.
- Ant-loss alarm rings 3 times louder when the object and phone is beyond the range.
- Loud noise is annoying.
From the above article, it is obvious that the official Toyota Key Finder is not the only device to find your car keys. There are a plenty of them in the market and you need to look for the best one among the list for your car keys.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension