10 Best GPS Tracking Devices | Real-Time Location Tracking
gps tracking device
Are you looking for the best GPS tracking device to know the exact whereabouts of your kids? These days, a lot of parents would like to take extra measures in order to keep their kids safe. To do this, they can take the assistance of a location tracking device. In this way, they can remotely know the location of their kids and even access their past routes as well. Since there are numerous tracking devices out there, looking for the best one can be tough. In this guide, we will make you familiar with the some of the best GPS tracking devices out there.
The 10 best GPS tracking devices in 2018
Without much ado, let’s quickly have a look at the 10 best tracking devices that you can try.
1. SZBXD Waterproof Smart GPS Tracker
This is a specifically designed smart watch for kids that can also be used as a GPS tracking device. It is supported in all the major countries and will let you track your kids remotely on your phone. It comes with numerous other features as well.
- Global location tracking feature is provided
- Inbuilt chat option to communicate with your kids
- IP67 Waterproof feature for a hassle-free usage
- It also has a camera, which can be accessed remotely by parents.
- SOS and Anti-lost features are also embedded
2. TK-STAR GPS LBS Real-time Tracker
This all-in-one GPS and LBS tracker will come handy to you in numerous ways. It can help you track a lost device as well. If you want to keep your kids healthy, then you can even track the steps they have taken.
- It provides a live device tracking as well as the monitoring of previous locations.
- You can also set geofences and get instant notifications.
- Inbuilt pedometer, SOS, and anti-theft feature
- Voice monitoring and one-key calling is also provided
- Android app is provided for free
3. Tycho 3G GPS Smart Tracker
If your budget allows, then you can also go with this GPS tracking device. From SOS alerts to step counters, there are tons of advanced features in this smart watch.
- It provides the real-time tracking of your kids via WiFi or 3G connectivity
- You can track the historic routes of the past 3 months
- Parents can also set restrictions on certain areas with its geofencing option.
- It has an inbuilt camera so that you can take photos remotely.
- SOS and anti-lost features
4. Synmila Kids Smart Watch
If you want to reach out to your kids on the go through your smartphone, then you can try this smart watch. Not only for tracking purpose, it can also help your kids in numerous other ways as well.
- It provides extensive GPS, AGPS, and LBS tracking so that you can always know the live location of your kids.
- Kid-friendly features like stopwatch, flashlight, remote camera, voice monitoring, and more.
- Inbuilt SOS facility is also provided
- Parents can set a Do Not Disturb mode remotely to lock the device.
- Fitness tracker and anti-lost options
5. GreaSmart GPS Tracker for Kids
This is another smartwear for kids, which has got lots of positive reviews in the last few months. All you need is a micro SIM with an active internet connection to start tracking your kids remotely.
- It supports the SIM cards manufactured by different operators.
- Both GPS and LBS features are integrated for a precise location tracking.
- Remote voice monitoring and camera options
- You can also talk to your kids using the watch
- Parents can enable/disable its silent mode remotely
6. Huavie Waterproof Smart Watch
If you are planning to give your little one a present, then you can also consider this GPS tracking device. Since it is packed with numerous high-end features, your kids will equally love using it as well.
- HD screen with water protection
- Pedometer with sleep monitoring feature and sedentary reminder
- Two-way voice calling, music, alarm, and more
- Inbuilt apps like Facebook and Twitter
- You can track the location of your kids on your Android device
7. GBD Smart Watch for Kids (iOS + Android)
GBD has recently come up with a GPS tracking device that is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Therefore, parents can remotely locate their kids on their smartphones.
- Double position (GPS and LBS) location tracking for precision
- Safety fence feature to restrict the location of your kids
- Advanced SOS feature
- Remotely chat with your kids
- Flashlight and remote camera is also included
8. EarnCore Waterproof GPS Tracker
This waterproof smart device is made for kids of age 3 to 12. Therefore, the smartwear can cater to kids of all ages. It is extremely easy to set up and use as well.
- Chatting and voice calling is included
- Sturdy waterproof design
- DND mode can be used by parents to enable/disable the device
- Flashlight, camera, math puzzles, and more
- Double GPS + LBS real-time location tracking
- Micro SIM slot
9. Robesty Multifunctional Tracker
This high-end Bluetooth smart watch is compatible with every leading iOS and Android version. It has a waterproof dial and a TPU strap to provide extra durability.
- 350mAh battery that lasts for 2 days after a full charge
- SIM and Bluetooth features to locate your kids remotely
- Email and social apps included
- Daylight saving mode, alarm clock, two-way calling, chat, and other features
- Step and sleep tracker
- An anti-lost feature is also included
10. Life Tandy GPS Tracker (for iOS and Android)
This is one of the most economic smart devices out there that supports both iOS and Android. The GPS tracking device is available only for $25.99 and has all the essential features.
- It supports 2G networks to track the smart device when your kids are out.
- Besides tracking their live-locations, you can also set geofences
- SOS and anti-lost features are included
- GPS, GSM, and GPRS triple location options are provided for precision
Now when you know about different ways to track your kids, you can easily pick the most applicable GPS tracking device. Just make sure that the device is compatible with your smartphones so that you can locate your kids remotely. If you have used either of these smart location trackers, feel free to share your feedback with our readers as well.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension