10 Best GPS Phone Watches for Kids
kids gps watch phone
Keeping watch over kids may sometime seem a burden and quite challenging for parents especially once they fail to have a precise plan on how to follow up on their kid’s whereabouts. That’s where the idea of using watches fitted with GPS trackers as well as having call capabilities comes into consideration. Wearable mobile phones watches and GPS trackers play a key role in ensuring parents are able to trace the location of their kids and keeping them connected. A GPS Phone Watch for your Kids which will serve the communication and tracking purpose. Kids may also be actively involved in various fitness or rather exercise activities. Choosing a good child GPS watch may need a thorough analysis of the various products currently in the market and in here we have selected some of the best child GPS watches.
2: Why it’s necessary?
If you want to know why it is necessary to have kids GPS phone watches, then from parent’s point of view we have listed some of the reasons to have a child GPS watch to your kids:
- Kids GPS phone watches keep a track over the location of the kids.
- Voice call features.
- Emergency message and notification service.
- Can enable Geo-Fencing limit to avoid kids entering the danger zone.
- Provide parents with peace of mind by informing about their child’s movement.
3. 10 Best GPS Phone Watches for Kids
1. Smartphone watch for kids S2
This is kids GPS watch phone which highly promotes the tracking and communication of the kid to the parent. Knowing your kid’s preferences would entail learning their emotions for example by looking at their pictures taken by the tracking devices.
- 3G voice and video calls on real-time communication.
- A 2 Megapixel high definition camera (HD) which allows the guardian to keep a clearer connection with their children.
- An advanced SOS, GPS and Geo fencing which the kid can turn on just by pressing a button.
- Classroom and fitness mode option
- A battery life of up to 60 hours.
- Waterproof thus even if the kid runs under tap water, the watches functionality won’t be affected.
- Remote operation capability. It can be switched on remotely.
- It is 3G connected which guarantees its functionality and quality.
- Its app is reported to be very easy to use by many clients.
- Its camera location on the watch face makes image capturing easy, unlike many watches which has the camera on the side.
- The battery life is quite prolonged.
- Functionality fails when the kid is in an indoor place. It works when the kids are in an open location.
- The watches durability may be challenging too. Reports of the touch screen failing are multiple.
2. New TikTalk 2.0
These kids GPS watch phones come with additional functionalities which enable parents to create routines and tasks for their kids in an easier way. Kids love following schedules and it is more fun as a notification will ring when it’s time to adjust to a different activity.
- Two-way phone call.
- Accurate locators which use WIFI, GPS and LBS-3 way locators.
- Compatibility with all iPhone and Android phones.
- SpeedTalk Sim card which operates using T-mobile networks.
- A battery life of 48 hours
- Long battery life.
- Accurate tracking feature
- Has a built in sim card hence functions as a real cell phone needing no extra cell phone to operate it?
- Good call quality.
- Delayed notifications.
- The connecting app malfunctions at times.
- Insufficient response time from the kids. Time provided for kids to respond to a message from the other end may not suit some ages well.
3. SunetLink Smartwatch
This is a smartwatch compatible with both Android and iPhone processors and it uses postpaid sim card having a 2G network connection.
- Cell phone functionality; can text, call, and phonebook.
- Compatibility with all Android and iOS devices that’s phones, tablets, and even PC.
- Battery life of 48 hours when under active use.
- Sleep monitoring.
- Touch screen, Bluetooth and camera capability.
- Internet functionality allows the kids to access social media portals like Facebook, Twitter, as well as access functions like music.
- The phone is easy to use hence the kid can operate with ease.
- Maybe bulky for some kids due to their size.
- Relies on the 2G network which is not fast and also of low quality.
- The battery life may degrade fast with time as per most customer testimonials.
4. LG GizmoPal 2 VC110 Verizon Wireless GPS
This is a wireless child GPS watch tracker with call capabilities able to hold up to 4 authorized contacts.
- Kid-friendly and durable design.
- GPS real-time tracker.
- Compatible with Android and iOS 7 or higher versions.
- Call functionality which allows two-way communications.
- Easy to set it up.
- Keeps parents updated on their kid’s wellbeing as the kids can call in case of an emergency.
- The iOS app is not fully developed as it is reported to sent similar notification multiple times.
- Not wearable to schools because its notification system cannot be put off.
5. DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch
This is a 2G/2.5G GPS GSM Tracker SmartWatch with the camera for kids which supports both iOS and Android devices.
- Call functionality. Compatible with any GSM network (USA).
- Bluetooth push notification.
- Image viewer as well as a sound recorder.
- Remote monitoring.
- Phone call reminder.
- Provided with step motion meter.
- The battery recharge is fast and the battery lasts long enough.
- Can sync the schedule.
- Sleep monitoring.
- Setting it up and connecting with the phone app is deemed quite challenging.
- The call function is not very stable.
- Delivery issue.
6. Smartwatch for Kids
This is a GPS wristwatch Android mobile watch having camera capabilities suitable for children of both genders.
Features of this child GPS watch
- Remote control capabilities.
- Intuitive SOS feature.
- A GPS tracker.
- Restriction features during class times.
- In-built sim card.
- Easy to set up.
- Quality display.
- Flexible band makes it fitting for all ages.
- Call function functions at some point and has a disruptive noise.
7. KD Interactive Kurio Watch 2.0
This is a kid’s GPS watch phone built with 2 bands.
- Bluetooth capabilities also packed with apps and games.
- Cellular features; text and call feature.
- Front facing the camera.
- GPS tracker.
- Scratch and water resistant cover.
- The games feature is a big plus as it is entertainment for the child.
- The calculator and reminder app facilitate its programming.
- Cellular capability promotes a kid to parent connection.
- Only compatible with other watches and not phones.
- Durability is quite challenging.
8. TKSTAR smartwatch for kids
The TKSTAR kids GPS watch phone allows parents to keep track of and communicate with kids thus facilitating keeping them out of danger.
- Anti-shedding alarm, Parent is notified when the watch is falling off from the kid’s wrist.
- High-quality material which is environment-friendly with low radiation.
- GPS and LBS tracking features.
- Easy setup.
- Not too bulky hence comfortable on the kid’s wrist.
- Set up difficulties.
- Connection only to a single phone thus one parent can keep track.
- It uses the 2G network which is difficult to access the providers.
9. Kids Smart Watch Phone
These are waterproof Smartphone watch suitable for boys and girls.
- Built-in touch screen and fully functional camera.
- Two-way call capability and quick dial.
- Battery life of 120 hours standby mode and 7hours on 2G.
- Easy to operate especially by the kid.
- Entertainment through several games inbuilt in the watch.
- The touchscreen is well responsive to touch.
- It takes time to set it up. Approximately 72hours.
10. Waterproof Kid Smart Watch Phone
This is a child GPS watch tracker for both girls and boys.
- AGPS and LBS positioning. Double positioning technology.
- SOS emergency call feature.
- Waterproof and dustproof material.
- Cellular functionality having two-way call capability.
- Anti-disturb mode which makes it suitable for classroom uses.
- In-built games.
- Uses a 2G network configuration.
- Easy to operate by the children.
- Easy setup.
- Entertaining due to its games.
- Accurate touch screen.
- Unclear SOS push instructions.
- GPS may malfunction at times
- Lack of 2G network providers in some places makes the watch malfunction.
When you are considering to purchase a kid’s GPS watch phone, apart from the above-listed features, it is wise to additionally consider its rough environment tolerance capability. This is because the watch will probably fall severely sometimes into water or coming into contact with water.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension