Hidden GPS Tracking Devices for Parents
hidden gps tracking device
Part 1: Introduction:
Life is unpredictable and no one knows what will happen in the future. Due to the uncertainty of the life, parents are always concerned about their kid’s safety. Staying with kid’s all the time is not possible for a parent’s especially who are working. So, to have a digital connection between parents and kid’s, the hidden GPS tracking device plays an essential role. In this guide, we have compiled the best tracking devices that parents can use to have an idea about their kid’s live location.
Part 2: 10 hidden GPS tracking devices for kids:
1) AngelSense Guardian:
The AngelSense Guardian is topmost hidden GPS tracking device that parents can have to know the exact location of their kids.
- It sends alerts when your child is present at the usual place.
- You can listen to what is happening around your kid.
- Its durability is very high.
- It can set a virtual boundary where kids cannot go further.
- It has no display.
- It is expensive.
2) Trax Play:
The Trax Play is smart and next-generation GPS tracking devices. Many parents worldwide use this device to track the real-time location of their kids.
- Its app works with Android as well as iPhone device.
- It can create custom Geo-fences.
- It supports 4G network.
- It supports international coverage.
- It is water resistant.
- Calling feature is not available.
- It lacks SOS alert feature.
The PocketFinder is 3G GPS tracking device for kids. It shows location on the virtual map. It is like a key for parents to have kid’s safety.
- It uses the SOS signal to send alerts.
- It let you set Geo-fences places for your kid.
- It is a waterproof device.
- Unlimited safe zones can be created.
- Calling feature is missing.
4) FiLIP 2:
The FiLIP 2 is ultimate kid’s smartwatch that has amazing calling and messaging feature. For parents, it is the best one to track their kids.
- Track location from FiLIP mobile app.
- It can set reminders.
- It offers one-way text messaging and two-way calling feature.
- It supports up to 6 contacts.
- It even records what is happening around your kid.
- This device is not water-resistant.
The Lineable is user-friendly kid smartwatch which can be used by parents to locate their kid. It has an app to monitor location remotely for Android and iPhone.
- Bluetooth Technology to track location.
- Crowdsourcing GPS to monitor kids.
- It is cheap in price.
- It has an amazing battery life. Cons:
- It has less coverage area.
6) Amber Alert GPS Locator:
The Amber Alert is a perfect hidden GPS tracking device for kids. You can download its smartphone app for Android and iPhone to monitor your kid secretly.
- It offers two-way communication.
- It sends alerts for safe-zones.
- It updates location automatically.
- It has long-lasting power.
- Its monthly fee is expensive.
7) My Buddy Tag:
My Buddy Tag is a secured wristband which can have the capability to track location efficiently using Bluetooth technology.
- Panic button feature to send an alert.
- It sends a water-safety alert.
- No monthly fee.
- It is cost-effective and easy to use.
- No need for charging.
- Coverage area is less.
- The device works for a maximum of one year.
8) LG GizmoPal 2:
The LG GizmoPal 2 is wearable kid-friendly hidden GPS tracking device. Parents can monitor location remotely from Android and iOS applications.
- It has a call button.
- It has a Geo-fence feature.
- It has LED status indicator.
- It has auto answer functionality.
- Its interface is kid-friendly.
- Support Verizon network only.
- It does not have an SOS button.
9) Spy Tec STI GL300:
The Spy Tec is an amazing tracking device which provides 100% precise location. The best part of this device is there is no activation and cancellation fee.
- Geo-fence feature is present.
- It generates location reports
- The portable tracking device can track vehicles also.
- It comes in a small size.
- Its monthly fee is expensive.
The TiniTell which is wearable hidden GPS tracking device is an attractive device for kids. It also seems like a mini mobile device for your kid.
- It has GPS tracker
- It includes calling button.
- Track location from Android and iOS app.
- It is durable.
- Geo-fence feature is missing.
- It lacks the SOS button.
Part 3: FamiSafe -Best Parental Control tool for tracking:
FamiSafe is an all-in-one solution for all tracking problems. Parents who have given the mobile phone to their kids at a very young age can use FamiSafe to see if their kid is using the phone in the right way or not. Through FamiSafe, parents can control their kid’s internet activities remotely from their phone.
- It let parents create safe zone places for their kid. Whenever kid enters or leaves a safe zone place, parents will get instant notification.
- To protect kids from harmful content which is present on the internet, FamiSafe let parents block unwanted content.
- It can even block apps like games and social media apps on your kid phone to avoid distractions during the study and sleep time.
- With the help of FamiSafe, parents can even set the schedule when their kids go to the bed and study time.
Part 4: Conclusion:
With the modern technology, parents can get relief by easily locating their kid’s location and even if their kid’s get lost, they can easily track down their kid’s movements. Technology has given another wonderful tracking solution as FamiSafe. It is the perfect solution for parents to control their kid’s phone activities.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension