Track Someone's Location by GPS Tracking Devices
how to track someone
Taking care of your family can be very hard sometimes, both kids and elderly needs constant attention to keep them safe. But you can’t always be with them as you have to work and your kids will have to go to school. To make sure that they don’t wander on their way back or while going to school, you need a GPS tracker device. Similarly, elderly parents with dementia or Alzheimer’s can wander about town, which can be dangerous to their as well as others safety. So, for these reasons, if you want to know how to track someone, then follow this post. Here, we will introduce you to some of the best GPS tracking devices.
2. Advantages of the GPS tracking devices
There are many advantages of GPS tracking devices. Some of these are -
- Know the whereabouts of your loved ones with real-time location updates.
- You can even monitor their speed to know whether they are driving and how fast.
- Know the exact location of your loved ones in case of emergency.
- Get alerts about any irregular detour way home by setting geofences.
- You can even track your pet's location with GPS trackers.
3. How to use the GPS tracking devices to track someone's location
1: ZNSB Smartwatch GPS tracker
When people ask how to track someone or what the best GPS trackers are, then ZNSB Smartwatch GPS tracker is the name that really shines at the summit. You can track anyone with this GPS tracker, be it kids or elderly.
- 1.2 inch HD display screen.
- GPS + LBS location tracking.
- SOS emergency calls to up to 3 contacts.
- It uses GSM network for tracking.
- Equipped with Personal Alarm and electronic fence tracker.
- It supports Android and iOS devices.
- Easy to use and comfortable to wear.
- Supports two-way voice communication.
- Only works on GSM network. So, it is only useful in some locations where GSM is still used.
2: Top watch smart watch:
This is a sophisticated smart watch that is specifically designed for kids. In this watch, you will find loads of features that make tracking easier and convenient like never before. Moreover, the build quality of this device is amazing with affordable price.
- You can easily track your kid using this Top Watch smartwatch.
- Top Watch has integrated SOS feature. An SOS key is available at the side of the watch.
- You can monitor your kid location directly from your mobile device at any time.
- With Top Watch smarwatch, you will get a 1-year warranty.
- There is no digital display is available. The mechanism is completely analog based.
3: TK-STAR GPS watch for Kids Seniors
Are you looking for a convenient way to watch over the whereabouts of your children or elderly family member? If you are then, TK-STAR GPS watch for Kids Seniors can help you with that. This smartwatch is built with superior materials, which makes it a premium item.
- Supports GPS+LBS+WiFi positioning technology.
- Two way Voice calling and monitoring support.
- Real-time location tracking via Google Maps.
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones.
- Very accurate GPS tracking with GPS+LBS+WiFi technologies.
- Get the precise location of target both indoors and outdoors.
- Band available in multiple colors.
- It also has a pedometer.
- Good standby time of 3-5 days.
- Like others, it only works on GSM.
- Requires APN setup to access GPRS.
4: Joint GPS smartwatch:
Joint GPS smartwatch is another smartwatch that is used to track the location of your kids. The best part about this device is that it suits an adult hand also.
- Joint GPS smartwatch uses GPS + LBS + Bluetooth in order to track the location of your kid.
- You will also find Anti-falling alarm in this smartwatch.
- Using Joint GPS smartwatch is very easy.
- 1.2 inches LCD display is available with water resistance rating.
- It is only limited to GPS tracking.
5: LOK8U Freedom Wandering Prevention and Emergency Alert Watch
Which parent doesn’t worry about their children when the roam around town when coming home from school. These types of side trips can sometimes expose them to great harm. So, these parents can try LOK8U Freedom Wandering Prevention and Emergency Alert Watch to keep an eye on their kid’s whereabouts.
- Digital watch with location transmitting device.
- The portable receiver picks the transmitted signal.
- Panic button to get help when an emergency situation occurs.
- The lockable strap can only be removed by a special tool.
- Secure web portal to track GPS location.
- You can lock the wristwatch on a person’s wrist and they won’t be able to remove it.
- Get alerts using messages and emails.
- Accurate tracking up to 10ft outdoors and 35 ft indoors.
- It isn’t waterproof.
- Requires 1 year of the contract to use the secure web portal and other services.
- Very expensive even after excluding activation and monthly subscription fees.
6: Sixone Kid smart watch:
Sixone is an amazing GPS tracking device for boys and girls. If you are seeking for GPS tracking app to track your kid then, you can try this application. Moreover, this device is also including a camera with voice monitoring function.
- Tracking the real-time location of your kid with this device is very easy.
- Integrated learning games are available in this device.
- The camera is also available to take photo or selfie. You can also use the camera to monitor your kid surround.
- This watch is very light in weight and compact, unlike many others.
- Tracking with this watch is very accurate. Cons:
- The quality of the watch is quite cheaper.
7: PocketFinder Outdoor Personal GPS Locator
PocketFinder outdoor personal GPS locator is one of the best ways to track someone’s GPS location. If you wanted to know how to track someone, then try PocketFinder. Using this tool, you can stay connected with your loved ones even when you are not physically present with them.
- It uses GPS, A-GPS and GSM technology to find someone’s location.
- Create geofences around your home, and school.
- Set speed limits alert.
- Record location history of the person.
- Battery life ranging from 1-5 days.
- View up to 60 days of location history.
- Track real-time location.
- SMS and email alerts for geofences, speed limits, and low battery.
- Not durable and can get damaged easily.
- Location updates are very messy.
8: HaloFun Kids smart watch:
Aare you seeking for an affordable and reliable GPS tracking watch for your kid? Well, you can try this amazing device in order to know about the whereabouts of your kid. Like many other smartwatches for the kid, you will also find features like SOS, and pedometer in this watch.
- GPS tracking is very accurate with the HaloFun Kids smartwatch.
- Two-way communication is possible with this smartwatch.
- SOS feature is presented which is used in emergency situations.
- It also supports MicroSD card, Pedometer, and voice chat.
- Some cellular network providers are not supported.
9: SureSafeGO 'Anywhere' Medical Alert SystemM
SureSafeGO 'Anywhere' Medical Alert System is GPS tracking device exclusively made for elderly with dementia or Alzheimer’s diseases.
- SOS will send alerts to 5 people.
- Allows 2-way communication.
- Maximum range is anywhere worldwide.
- Speed limit alerts.
- Works on the 3G network all around the world.
- Get GPS updates with Google Map address.
- Can also work as a spy tracker.
- Doesn’t have any monthly charges.
- Bigger than other devices, approx - 4” x 2”.
10: Sopear GPS tracking Smartwatch
Sopear GPS tracking Smartwatch gives parents two benefits, it acts as a smartwatch, while also giving parents information on their kid's location. You can Sopear GPS tracking Smartwatch for tracking GPS location of your kids, or elderly.
- It uses GPS, LBS, and A-GPS location tracking technology.
- Get the target’s location history report.
- Two-way calling and voice chat enabled.
- SOS emergency alerts.
- Easy to use for kids with its touchscreen.
- Make safe areas and get alerts when the target leaves it.
- Camera for taking photographs of your kids environment.
- Only watch included in the package.
- You need to buy the charger separately.
Hopefully, you have found the best GPS tracking device after reading the above post. In this post, we have compiled the top 10 GPS tracking device. We have listed top 10 devices by comparing them in various aspects. If you still have any suggestion or query then, shoot down your query in the comments below.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension