FamiSafe web filtering feature helps parents to:
- Pre-set filtering rules to automatically block harmful websites based on categories such as shopping, pornographic, gambling, etc.
- Create additional filtering list to manually block any inappropriate sites at any time.
- All major android phones and tablets; Android 4.4 and above.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad; iOS 9.x, 10.x and above.
How to use FamiSafe to block harmful websites on your kid’s device?
The first and most important thing is to communicate with your kid first. Both parents and kids should mutually understand the need of using FamiSafe parental control service.
- Install FamiSafe app both your kid’s device and your own device.
- Register a FamiSafe membership account within the app on parent’s device. Sign into FamiSafe account on your kid’s device with identity “Kid”.
- Activate FamiSafe service on your kid’s device.
- Finally on your own phone sign in as “Parent” using the same account. FamiSafe will automatically connect your kid’s device. When everything is settled, you can do all control things including blocking harmful or inappropriate websites from your own device.
If your kid uses an android phone or tablet, you will need to allow several permission requests during the installation process so that FamiSafe could work properly.
If you kid uses an iPhone, you will need to install a mobile device management file. It is also used to allow necessary permissions.