FamiSafe screen time control feature helps parents to:
- Block access to all third party apps including games and social media apps with one-click.
- Set up screen time limit on hourly basis.
- Report how long your kid’s device has been used.
- All major android phones and tablets; Android 4.4 and above.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad; iOS 9.x, 10.x and above.
How to use FamiSafe to control your kid's screen time?
The first and most important thing is to communicate with your kid first. Both parents and kids should mutually understand the need of using FamiSafe parental control service.
- Install FamiSafe app both your kid’s device and your own device.
- Register a FamiSafe membership account within the app on parent’s device. Sign into FamiSafe account on your kid’s device with identity “Kid”.
- Activate FamiSafe service on your kid’s device.
- Finally on your own phone sign in as “Parent” using the same account. FamiSafe will automatically connect your kid’s device. When everything is settled, you can do all control things including setting up screen time limit of your kid’s device on your own cell phone.
If your kid uses an android phone or tablet, you will need to allow several permission requests during the installation process so that FamiSafe could work properly.
If you kid uses an iPhone, you will need to install a mobile device management file. It is also used to allow necessary permissions.