FamiSafe keeps records of all the places you kid have been to:
- Revealing places your kid tends to visit.
- Helping you identify if there is any unusual and dangerous areas.
- All major android phones and tablets; Android 4.4 and above.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad; iOS 9.x, 10.x and above.
How to use FamiSafe to track your kid’s real-time location?
The first and most important thing is to communicate with your kid first. Both parents and kids should mutually understand the need of using FamiSafe parental control service.
- Install FamiSafe app both your kid’s device and your own device.
- Register a FamiSafe membership account within the app on parent’s device. Sign into FamiSafe account on your kid’s device with identity “Kid”.
- Activate FamiSafe service on your kid’s device.
- Finally on your own phone sign in as “Parent” using the same account. FamiSafe will automatically connect your kid’s device. When everything is settled, you can do all control things including viewing your kid's location history.
If your kid uses an android phone or tablet, you will need to allow several permission requests during the installation process so that FamiSafe could work properly.
If you kid uses an iPhone, you will need to install a mobile device management file. It is also used to allow necessary permissions.