FamiSafe suspicious text feature helps parents to:
- Get instantly notified whenever suspicious words are detected in your kids' SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Messenger Lite, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Add the inappropriate or offensive words to our word bank, get automatic alerts to signs of cyberbullying, adult content, online predators and more.
For iOS device, Famisafe now can only detect explicit content on YouTube, please stay tuned and more features will coming soon.
- All major android phones and tablets; Android 4.4 and above.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad; iOS 9.x, 10.x and above.
How to use FamiSafe to detect suspicious text your kid’s device?
The first and most important thing is to communicate with your kid first. Both parents and kids should mutually understand the need of using FamiSafe parental control service.
- Install FamiSafe app both your kid’s device and your own device.
- Register a FamiSafe membership account within the app on parent’s device. Sign into FamiSafe account on your kid’s device with identity “Kid”.
- Activate FamiSafe service on your kid’s device.
- Finally on your own phone sign in as “Parent” using the same account. FamiSafe will automatically connect your kid’s device. When everything is settled, you can do all control things including detecting suspicious text from your own device.
If your kid uses an android phone or tablet, you will need to allow several permission requests during the installation process so that FamiSafe could work properly.
If you kid uses an iPhone, you will need to install a mobile device management file. It is also used to allow necessary permissions.