8 Best GPS Trackers - Tracking Devices for People
Tracking Devices for People
- Tracker Apps
- Gps Tracker
- Other Tracker Tips
Do you wish to keep an extra eye on your kids in your absence but don't know how to go about it? This is where GPS trackers come in. GPS Trackers are professional tools smart enough to help you track and send your ward's precise location in real time. With this advanced technology, parents no longer have to worry about their kid's safety.
GPS Trackers alert you when your child leaves a mapped location without consent. This technology comes in different brands with several features tucked into each one. Selecting the best is quite uneasy, but this article is structured to help you. This post will expose you to the 8 best GPS trackers in 2023.
8 Best GPS Tracker for You
Below are the top 8 GPS trackers to use in 2023. Read through the features, pros and cons to see whether or not it suits your requirements:
1. Wonbo GPS Tracking Smartwatch
Wonbo is an industry leading brand well-known for designing top-rated smartwatches for kids. It's popular for the admirable and quality features it supports. From the sleek appearance to real-time location report to durable battery life and more.
This advanced technology is compatible with virtually all mobile devices you know; Android and iOS. It helps you fetch your kid's actual location and sends it directly to any connected device. Kids can also use this watch to make calls and reach out to parents without difficulty.
- Wonbo GPS Tracking Smartwatch tracks your kids' movements and shares real-time reports on their whereabouts.
- It lets your child connect with you via calls.
- This GPS tracker updates you when your child leaves restricted zones.
- Wonbo GPS tracker is easy to manage plus it is environmentally friendly.
- It's lightweight with a durable battery that lasts days after full charge.
- It connects with only 2G mobile networks.
- It doesn't come with a Micro SIM Card, so users must get one to use the device.
2. Anti-Lost- Key Finder and Phone Finder
If you are looking for a GPS tracker that sends real-time reports via Bluetooth, Anti-Lost is the best tool to use. This low-priced smartwatch helps you discover your lost or misplaced devices by sending sound alerts. Each time you hear this sound, it means the device is out of range.
This GPS tracker is lightweight so that it can be moved from one point to another without hassles. Anti-Lost key finder connects with numerous devices, including mobile phones. Another great feature tucked into this smartwatch is the Do Not Disturb (DND). With DND enabled, no information can be sent to your connected device.
Anti-Lost Key Finder and Phone Finder Features
- It connects with devices like keys, phones, automobiles, and other valuable items.
- Anti Lost Key Finder offers a two-way feature to find objects.
- Anti-Lost Key Finder has a strong battery that works for over 1 year without damage.
- It's simple, small, and nicely designed to match any outfit you wear.
- This watch tells real-time and provides an item's exact location.
- The ring function often stops abruptly without developing issues.
3. Pod 2 GPS + WiFi
Product Link: https://www.snoopr.com.au/products/pod/
A simple yet fully featured tracking device built to help you find lost or stolen pets without hassles. Pod 2 HPS is mainly worn for parlor dogs, cats, and other lovely pets for you to detect their whereabouts quickly. It's well-designed and lightweight, so the pet doesn't notice it.
Pod 2 GPS +WiFi captures and sends location signals via WiFi. Besides location, you can also monitor your pet's activity level. Unlike other pet trackers in the market today, this GPS tracking device cost less. Pod 2 GPS + WiFi offers annual subscription pricing, and not monthly.
Pod 2 GPS + WiFi Features
- It comes with a WiFi connection.
- Pod 2 GPS + WiFi offers pay-as-you go services.
- Pod 2 GPS + WiFi is multifunctional as it tracks the location and measures your pets' activity.
- You can track several pets at the same time using one account.
- Perfect for tracking your dog and cat's whereabouts.
- Pod 2 GPS + WiFi syncs slowly with connected mobile devices.
- It's less accurate.
- This smartwatch doesn't last long, especially when you activate the Safe Zone mode feature.
4. Yepzon One Personal GPS
Yepzon One Personal GPS watch is another high-quality device that tracks location accurately. It's one of the most reliable tracking tools with powerful security encryption. Yepzon One Personal GPS is used mainly by elderly people.
This watch is simple to use and has no distance limitations. It sends location using GPS, 3G, and WiFi. The GPS system for outdoor use, WiFi for indoors, and 3G provide you with wide location information. It connects with any 2G mobile network. Yepzon has a solid battery that could last several weeks after a full charge.
Yepzon One Personal GPS Features
- Yepzon One Personal GPS tracker is sleek and waterproof.
- Yepzon locator works 24/7 with no distance limitations.
- It has a durable battery.
- It's lightweight and fits on any pet's neck.
- It comes with a smartphone app to help you connect or locate an object.
- Yepzon GPS tracker has a 6-month free plan, which you can use to test-run the watch.
- Yepzon is network-dependent, so you need a strong data connection to track location using the device.
5. Trax Play Kids' GPS
Another dominant brand in the smartwatch industry is Trax Play Kids' GPS. With this device, you can track location accurately from anywhere at any time. It's a perfect option for parents looking for a simple way to monitor their kids.
Trax Play Kids' GPS tracker sends real-time reports when your child leaves designated safe zones in your absence. This tracking tool lets you monitor your child directly from your mobile device [iOS and Android]. It sends GPS location to and fro 39 countries.
Track Play Kids' GPS Features
- Track Play Kids' GPS has a built-in SIM card slot where you insert or connect a SIM.
- It's the lightest GPS tracking system.
- This tracker is Android and iOS compatible.
- It's not affected by water or dust.
- It reports GPS location accurately.
- Track Play Kids' GPS can only last 24 hours after a full battery charge.
- A data subscription service is required to use this tracking device.
6. Spy Tec STI_GL300 Mini Portable Real-Time GPS Tracker
Here is another GPS tracker that's worth buying. Spy Tec is mostly used by businesses to track their valuable assets, such as cars, trucks, and other equipment. This easy-to-use GPS tracking system has an in-built Time Machine- a simple feature that lets you visualize the tracking history of any connected device. Spy Tec is small, light, and offers a 7-10 day battery usage. It allows you to set geofencing so that you get notified when a piece of equipment leaves a designated region.
Spy Tec Features
- It supports 4G network for quick location reports.
- Track device location remotely without stress.
- Spy Tec supports geofencing.
- It has a built-in motion detector accelerometer to locate vehicles, cars, etc.
- Sends real-time notifications when an equipment leaves a specified location.
- Spy Tec's battery life drains faster especially when the equipment is in motion.
- It offers costly subscription services.
7. SPOT Trace Anti-Theft Tracking Device
Although not so light, SPOT Trace anti-theft tracker is a smart GPS tracking system with a 2- way satellite messenger. It's mostly used for picnics, hiking, etc. This tool syncs with Bluetooth and USB.
SPOT Trace Anti-Theft Tracking Device Features
- SPOT Tracker is water resistant.
- It uses satellite technology to track location.
- Connects easily with any car.
- It offers a two-way tracking system; Bluetooth and USB.
- SPOT Trace required subscription for operation.
8. Monster Magnetics MiniMag 2 GPS Tracker
Monster Magnetics tracker is a great tool for tracking your valuables. This device uses magnet technology to fetch signals and send them to you. It's an intuitive device, with a watertight plastic enclosure that prevents it from water damage. Monster Magnetics is cheap, small, and mobile.
Monster Magnetic MiniMag 2 GPS Tracker Features
- Monster Magnetic is environmentally friendly- thanks to the watertight plastic enclosure.
- It's designed with an advanced magnetic technology that sticks to any metallic body.
- This tracker is water resistant.
- It has a compact design with a sleek look.
- Not a good tracker for plastics.
Can the above tracking devices be used to track a mobile device?
The answer is yes as long as you can keep the phone with the tracking devices. However, not everyone will agree to bring a tracking device with them. That's why you need location tracking app like FamiSafe-Location Tracker.
With FamiSafe, all you need to do is install the app on the target mobile device you would like to track, and complete the setup. Then you can check the real-time location of the target device.
- Web Filter & SafeSearch
- Screen Time Limit & Schedule
- Location Tracking & Driving Report
- App Blocker & App Activity Tracker
- YouTube & TikTok History Monitor & App Blocker
- Social Media Texts & Porn Images Alerts
- Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Chromebook
FamiSafe offers more than real-time location tracking. It also supports the below features.
- Geofences: You can set up a specific area and get notified when the target phones enter or leave.
- Location History: You can check the location history of the target device.
- Driving Reports: If you would like to track the driving routine of your kids, you can also use FamiSafe's Driving Report features. You can also check the driving details like average speed, driving distance and number of overspeeding.
Many GPS Tracking devices have been developed over the years. Selecting a good one is never a walk in the park, but with our list, you can make the right decision. Choose from the list above the GPS tracker that suits your requirements. There's no better way to track location without these GPS tracking systems.