AT&T Phone Locator - Locate Kids & Find a Lost or Stolen Phone
AT&T Phone Locator
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit
If you and your family members have an AT&T connection, then you can easily keep an eye on them. The AT&T family plan comes with tons of benefits. For instance, the AT&T phone locator can help you track the real-time whereabouts of your kids remotely. In this way, you can always keep an eye on them and be sure of their safety. Read on as we have discussed how to obtain AT&T cell phone locations in detail right here.
What is AT&T FamilyMap?
AT&T has different tools and solutions for parents to monitor the activity of their kids remotely. The AT&T Family Map is a smart AT&T phone locator that can let you know the exact whereabouts of your family members. I have also used ATT to locate my phone to find my lost device as well.
You need to create an AT&T FamilyMap account in order to use its service. Needless to say, you and your family should be using the AT&T connection as well. Once you have completed the setup and have added your family members, you can know their exact location by using its app or visiting its dedicated website.
What can you do with AT&T FamilyMap?
The application can be used as an AT&T phone locator pretty easily. You can track a maximum of 10 different devices from your dashboard. Though, the business profile comes with a bigger plan. For an ATT to locate my phone family plan, you can access the following features.
- It can help you track the real-time location of your kids and other family members.
- It can also provide geofencing alerts so that you can know whenever they enter or leave a certain area.
- You can also schedule automatic location updates and track the location history of the device.
- It monitors a maximum of 10 different AT&T cell phone locations at one time.
- It also has an emergency feature so that your kids can get in touch with you instantly.
- You can also chat with your family members using its native chat feature.
- The AT&T phone location can be accessed via a web-based dashboard or by using its mobile application.
- In order to locate a phone, it should be turned on and in the AT&T coverage area.
- It works with all the leading iOS and Android devices.
- Comes with a 30-day free trial
Price: The subscription cost is $9.99 a month (can locate up to 10 devices)
How can parents track their kids with AT&T Phone Locator?
Now when you know about the major features of the AT&T phone locator, you must be willing to give it a try. In order to monitor multiple AT&T cell phone locations using the FamilyMap feature, follow these steps:
- To start with, you need to create your FamilyMap account. Simply visit its official website and create your account by providing your registered AT&T number.
- Furthermore, you need to buy the AT&T FamilyMap subscription (for $9.99 a month). Though, if you want, you can continue with its free trial as well.
- Now, you need to add the phone numbers of your family members to your dashboard. Make sure that you have taken prior permission from them.
- The user will be notified that they are being tracked by a message. Also, you need to obtain a one-time password to finish the setup.
- Great! Once you have added your family members, you can simply visit the AT&T FamilyMap account from any device. On its dashboard, you can get the location of your family.
- Additionally, you can even get the AT&T FamilyMap mobile app to track other users on the go via your smartphone.
Can AT&T FamilyMap locate a lost or stolen phone?
Yes – the AT&T Phone Locator can even help you to locate a lost or stolen device. Needless to say, you should have already added the device to your FamilyMap account. Also, in order to locate the device, it should be in the AT&T network coverage and must be turned on. If the device is off or out of coverage, then you can only track its past location history instead of a real-time location.
Also, the provided data would be approximate and not the exact point of location. If someone has stolen your device, then the perpetrator might know that you are tracking the device. This is because when the device can be located, it receives a message from AT&T Family App.
Though, when I lost my phone, I used ATT to locate my phone. All I needed to do was visit the AT&T Family Map app on my family member’s device to track the location of my phone.
How to locate an AT&T Cell Phone using third-party apps?
While AT&T FamilyMap provides a reliable solution to track a device remotely, users often look for alternatives. Besides AT&T Phone Locator, you can also use FamiSafe to track your kids. It is a highly sophisticated parental control tool that works on both iOS and Android devices. Besides getting the real-time location of a device, you can also control how it is being used by your kids. Here are some of its major features:
- FamiSafe is a secure, user-friendly, and reliable solution to track the real-time location of a device.
- You can also obtain the past location history and enable geofences as well.
- Block or unblock any app or website on the device remotely.
- You can access all the vital details of the target device through its web-based dashboard.
- Set time-based restrictions for the device to increase your kid’s productivity.
- No need to root or jailbreak the device.
How to locate an AT&T Cell Phone using third-party apps?
In order to learn how to use FamiSafe, you can simply follow these steps. FamiSafe is a one-for-all app. It means the same app is installed on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
Step 1: Install FamiSafe on Both Parent and Kid's phones.
Step 2: Register a FamiSafe account inside the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Make some settings on both Kid's and parent's phones.
Step 4: FamiSafe is the most reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control, and more. You can start your control now!
That’s it! Now, you can just go to keep an eye on the target device. You can easily monitor the real-time location of the device by visiting the “Live Location” or "Location History" tab from the control panel.
Besides that, you can also block/unblock an app or even set time-based restrictions on the device as well.
Now when you know how easy it is to track the location of any smartphone, you can simply fulfill your requirements. Go ahead and make your free FamiSafe account and get the exact location of your family on a real-time basis. It is a perfect alternative to AT&T phone locator and would work on all the devices, irrespective of the network they use.