How to Track a Phone Call Location?
Track the Location from Phone Calls
There are times when you get a call from an unknown number and you become suspicious about that caller. It is usually hard to locate the caller and most of the people don’t know how to track a phone call location with precision.
Track a phone call location using famiSafe
Do you ever receive a call from a number and you can’t figure out to whom the number belongs. It is possible now to figure it out. The world is filled with spam callers and unfamiliar numbers, but with the help of technologies like FamiSafe, it is easy now. FamiSafe puts the power in your hand to look up the exact location of the phone and take a right action against it.
How do you track phone number locations?
IMEI number and GPS call trackers can be used to get the real-time result to track the location of a number. Apps like FamiSafe is really great for tracking mobile phones without any active internet connection. You can find out the GPS coordinates of the number within a few seconds. It is also possible to track the numbers who texted you via SMS or Whatsapp or Facebook.
The spying apps are preferably designed for family and friends. It’s actually made to track people you know.
How do you track the owner of a phone number?
Tracking a phone number out of your social network is hard. There is a possibility to use some web services available like Free Cell Phone Lookups. These services can track the number online and determine the exact location of the caller and the owner of the device. To get a more detailed report, you can always become a member of the service.
It’s possible to track the home address of the owner of the device used for calling and the owner of the phone number. Another service called Whitepages is also helpful to get information about this kind of callers. This service enables to locate the home address of the owner of the number in case GPS tracking becomes ineffective. It is also called as ‘Reverse Lookup’ as its working is backward from tracking the phone number to drill down the owner’s details.
Services like Whitepage scans the public records on an individual basis and also on businesses to provide the insight on a person or their phone number. This service is extremely helpful when you want to gather as much information as possible without any privacy breach and breaking the law.
An important point to remember is that the service you use to track a number is directly connected with SS7 network based on real-time tracking function. The SS7 network is basically a database of phone numbers which also contains personal details associated with the number. Every query or request that is sent through SS7 network via your mobile phone will be stored against the number.
So, don’t be concerned about the location of your family member and loved ones. Whether you’ve lost your phone, you want to know the location of an employee, want to know how to track a phone call location, all your answers are in the same place.
How do you track phone number Caller ID without getting a call?
Tracking a phone number doesn’t stop at GPS coordinates, you can track the owner of the phone and know their name with CNAM lookup. But this service requires a person to call their number. There are many numbers in the U.S. that are registered with the CNAM database. It is recommended that the service you use doesn’t ever cache data.
CNAM lookups also help you to check the spam score of the number that is being tracked. When a phone number has an associated spam history, then the service will display the number with titled as spam on your phone. It is useful when you are trying to save up time that is being wasted by disrupting calls in your daily routine.
Some tools like this one allow you to know the caller type (business or personal). Twilio is particularly useful for displaying useful information from CNAM lookups in the following format.
If the CNAM service you’re using is also able to identify 1300 & 1800 numbers in the US, you’re on the right track! It’s important to widen the scope of all the phone numbers your service identifies, so your phone tracking is as extensive as possible.
It’s also possible to find Facebook accounts with phone numbers if a person’s account is linked to their phone number. All you need to do is enter the number in the search bar, and any associated messages & profiles will show up in the search results.
As can be seen, the search results display wherever the number has appeared on Facebook. It can be extremely useful to know exactly who called you and why, and protect yourself from any kind of fraud or spam calls. The great thing about Facebook is that you get an insight into a person’s profile through their phone number, their interests, their location, their hobbies and their social networks. If action is required, this empowers you with more information.
But What If The Caller Is Unknown?
So what do you do if the phone number is blocked and the caller is unknown, It’s easy? Try Trapcall to first unmask a phone number, and then follow the steps above. If you’re in the US or Canada, Trapcall helps you unmask all blocked numbers, and once you know the phone number, tracking its location and other details becomes a walk in the park.
Wrapping It Up
Whether you’re trying to track down your own lost phone, or you’re a spy wanting more intel on a hiding criminal, there are plenty of options to track phone numbers. Services built into iOS & Android devices like Find My iPhone and Lookout allow you to do a lot of things when tracking your own phone, like playing a sound, sending a message or just locking your phone. Other apps allow you to track phone numbers you receive calls from, and empower you with information on the location, name, and type of phone number you received a call from. Tracking phone numbers are really quite simple!
Hence it is concluded that along with FamiSafe, there are so many options like TrapCall, Whitepage, CNAM service are the options to consider if you are still searching to find out how to track a phone call location. FamiSafe with its awesome feature helps the parents, and another individual to keep a proper track record of the child ’s or employee’s activities.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
- Child Monitoring
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - Set Speed Limit