Track Basically Anything with These Small Tracking Devices
small tracking devices
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.4 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.5 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.6 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.7 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.8 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.9 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.10 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.11 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.12 Track A Person's Location
- 2.13 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.14 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.15 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.16 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension
Nowadays, we hear so many horror stories on the news that it’s starting to feel like a necessity to track things in our lives. Whether it’s people going missing, loved ones cheating on us, property being stolen or misplaced, the world is not always a pleasant place to be.
However, you can help to prevent these problems, as well as protecting the people and belongings in your life by simply using a GPS tracker. These small devices are extremely subtle and inconspicuous but can provide you with real-time information on the location of a person or thing.
Sound like something you need in your life? Today, we’re going to be taking a look at the best small tracking devices available on the market, helping you to decide which one is best for you.
#1 - ABLEGRID GT001 Real-Time GPS Tracker
If you’re looking for a powerful and highly accurate small tracking devices, this is it. With a 3300ma battery, a state-of-the-art UBLOX GPS chip and lifetime warranty, it’s easy to see this is one of the best.
- Shows accurate local via Google Maps
- No installation process required
- Uses magnetic core for safe application
- Comes with a 1-year data plan
- 2-weeks continuous battery life
Individuals, families, employees
#2 - LandAirSea 54 Waterproof Covert Real-Time GPS Tracker
What makes this tracker great, as well as the universal applications and being one of the smallest GPS tracking devices, is the durability of this tracker. It’s designed for use in any weather conditions, and relays information to any device you want!
- Features an ultra-compact design
- Completely waterproof build quality
- Uses Google Maps app to show the location
Vehicles, individual people, backpacks, rucksacks, purses.
Individuals, families, businesses
#3 - Trak4 Mobile GPS Tracker
If you need something extremely reliable that’s built to last but can be used for tracking anything, as well as coming with an affordable subscription price; you may not need to look further than Trak4.
- Geo-fencing technology using text and email alerts
- 12-months battery on a single charge
- Completely waterproof design
- Can track using phone, tablet or computer
People, vehicle, and assets
Teens, spouses, elderly people, businesses
#4 - Spy Tec STI GL300 Mini Portable Real-Time GPS Tracker
Spy Tec is one of the leading companies in GPS tracking, and this tracker is no exception to the rule. This device is highly portable, highly accurate and provides a super easy experience to anyone who needs it.
- The highly compact size that can fit anywhere and everywhere
- Automatically tracks and monitors location using Google Maps
- Geo-fencing features using text and email alerts
- No contract or activation fees
Teenagers, vehicles, elderly people, assets
#5 - E-Byta 2PCS Bluetooth Key Finder
Are you the sort of person to misplace your keys and spend ages looking for them? If so, these Bluetooth key trackers are perfect for locating them in next to no time at all with this tracker which is known for being one of the smallest GPS tracking device.
- Comes in a pack of two so you can track two items
- Sends a ringing noise to your phone via Bluetooth
- Works on both iOS and Android phones
Keys, Wallets, Purses, Phone, Luggage
#6 - MOTOSafety OBD GPS Tracker Device with 3G
MotoSafety is designed to track and monitor you or another person’s ability to drive. This way you can track exactly where the vehicle is, as well as making sure they’re completely safe.
- 100% location accuracy using Google Maps
- Location, speed, direction, traffic updates and more
- Comes with a teen driving report and course to make improvements
- Works anywhere in the world
Teenage and elderly drivers (but works for anyone)
#7 - ZHLL Smart Mini Spy GPS Tracker
While this may not be the most popular or accurate GPS tracker, it is small which means you can use it in any situation, giving you the information you need from with the subtlest applications.
- Can be used to capture voice from the tracked target
- Ultra-portable and compact design
- Works with both iOS and Android phones using the free app
- Can see last three journeys stored on the device
Vehicles, children, pets, drones, people
#8 - GBD Smart Finder Locator with Alarm
If you’re always misplacing things in your house or at work, and you want multiple trackers, so you know where everything is, GBD has the answer you’ve been looking for. With four trackers, you can keep tabs on everything using your phone and the Bluetooth technology built into this smallest GPS tracking device.
- The 24-hour customer support team
- Can see the location on a digital display
- Can send out a noise to find it easier
- Remote control compatibility
- Can see the last known location on a map
Keys, wallets, pets, phones, outdoor equipment, purses, bags, luggage
#9 - OLSUS Mini Hidden GPS Tracker Positioner Locator
A simple and affordable GPS tracker device that can be used to track anything thanks to its compact size. However, this device doesn’t come with a battery, so you’ll need to buy one yourself.
- Ultra-small and thin design for subtle tracking
- Works using GPS, GSM and GPRS networks
- A simple what you see is what you get tracker
Child schoolbag, smartphone, car, vehicle, powerband
#10 - BSeen Key Finder Wireless Smart Tracker
To finish up our list, we’ve chosen the BSeen Key Finder, a handy and small tracker that works with anything within a range of 25 meters, helping you to keep tabs on all the smaller objects and items in your life. Never lose anything again!
- A 1-year long battery life
- Works with all smartphones (iOS and Android)
- Shows last known location on a map
- Remote control sound production for easy finding
Keys, wallets, bags, purses, phones, cameras
As you can see, when it comes to tracking anything from a small wallet or purse to a lorry anywhere in the world, there are plenty of options out there to suit all your tracking needs. Simply choose the one that best suits what you need, and you’ll be ready to track in no time at all!