The 10 Best Designer Smart Watches of 2018
designer smart watches
- Screen Time
- Blocker Apps
- Mobile Tracker
Well! Watches are no longer treated as mere time pieces. They have evolved from necessity to accessories and now an integral part of communication and fitness tracking. In such situations, it becomes essential to own a designer smart watch that exudes style while keeping your health on check. Moreover, they come with features such as GPS tracking, Bluetooth, NFC, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking and a plethora of services that would make you look forward for more. Technology has fueled everything in our lives and now smartwatches are becoming the wearable technology for mankind. In this article, we have collated a list of the top smart watches for ladies and gentlemen to suit their needs.
10 best designer smart watches
1. Apple Watch Series 3
With its style, specs or features, Apple Watch Series 3 has a charm of a designer smart watch. Though, bit pricier, its effective heart rate monitor, accuracy, and fitness ecosystem is worth comparing. It incorporates SOS, Apple Pay, heart rate alert and fall detection to name a few.
- Sleek and attractive design.
- Amazing sports and health monitoring features.
- Can be used when raining implying it is waterproof
- Short battery life that disappoints.
2. LG Watch Sport
LG Watch Sport is a perfect match if you are looking for an Android Wear 2.0 device with LTE, GPS, and NFC for Google Play. It tracks outdoor running, gym reps, heart rate and lot more. Though, its water-resistant, it’s not recommended for swimming.
- All fitness tracking features are available.
- Intuitive design and sleek look.
- The case is a bit chunky and prone to smudge.
- Poor battery life.
3. Fitbit Versa
Fitbit Versa, powered with Fitbit OS 2.0 is an ideal ladies smart watch that can even track women health. Lack of GPS forces you to carry your smartphone with you though. The fresh UI helps you view your daily insights better. Fitbit Pay and Fitbit Coach is also available with it.
- It is affordable.
- Enhanced features than the Iconic.
- Good looks with lightweight design.
- It lacks GPS.
- Inconsistent heart rate monitoring.
- Fitbit Pay not available for all devices.
4. Rookee Smart Watch S928 Sports
Though, the simple watch is no match to smart watch for girls, it has nice features within. Heart rate monitor, outdoor data relating to weather and GPS facility is provided with this smart watch.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Simple and intuitive design.
- The app is bit tacky.
- It doesn’t have any extra features.
5. Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung Galaxy Smart watch is a perfect ladies smart watch equipped with heart rate sensor, fitness tracker, GPS, and the Samsung Health software. For an untethered connection, you can use LTE as well and use it to take calls on it. The rotating bezel and swim tracking feature is good enough.
- Fitness and sports tracking with good looks.
- More than 2 days of battery life.
- App quality is poor.
- Little lousy with Bixby.
6. Motorola Moto 360 Sport
If you are looking for a smart watch for girls, this watch is a gem, though both genders can carry it off well. It has AnyLight display to save unnecessary battery consumption. The charge for the watch’s battery runs out by the end of a day, if sparsely used.
- It has AnyLight screen technology.
- Looks great and stylish.
- Terrible battery life.
- No multi-sport tracking facility.
7. Michael Kors
Selecting designer smart watches for ladies is a task. But, this elegant piece of time is a fashionable one but lacks Google Pay. Basic fitness apps like Google Fit and other third-party apps are supported.
- Watch face customization is good.
- Sleek and beautiful look.
- Expensive than other watches.
- No advance fitness tracking like heart rate monitor or GPS in here.
8. Diesel Stainless Leather Hybrid Smart watch
This smartwatch is a sight to behold and an apt ladies smart watch. You can play music, click photos and take calls with it. It tracks your sleep and steps for a healthy life.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Receives Bluetooth signals properly.
- It lacks a digital screen.
- Watch functions only with apps, due to lack of stand-alone features.
9. Xiaomi Amazfit
When it comes to designer smart watch, Xiaomi Amazfit comes with a good build. With a transreflective display a battery life of 3-5 days, it’s a loved time piece. Equipped with GPS, Bluetooth, fitness trackers and sensors it’s a reliable smartwatch.
- It has a stylish design with awesome display.
- Battery life is impressive.
- The associated apps have limited features.
- Fitness activity trackers have limited options for you.
10. Huawei Watch 2
This designer smart watch from Huawei comes with sports sensors and fitness sensors. It has real-time workout guidance and a battery that runs 2 days at a stretch. You get NFC for Android Pay and Bluetooth with it.
- Nice battery life with sleek look and comfort of wearing.
- Bluetooth, NFC for Android Pay support.
- It has a large bezel.
- The screen is comparatively smaller.
From this article, we found that for an all in one smartwatch, it is important to acquire the most essential utilities to serve people. There should be adequate facilities for tracking health and connectivity to smartphones through text and phone calls. Moreover, the pricing aspect should also be right to ensure that everything falls into place without breaking your budget or compromising on your preferred features.