8 secret chat apps parents can’t ignore
8 secret chat apps parents can’t ignore
Being parents can get really difficult when your child starts to grow up. It can also become excruciating to keep an eye regularly on what your kid is doing who is always glued to his or her mobile phone. You don’t know if anyone is using some kinds of dangerous secret message app. Technology has been both a boon for many causes, simultaneously with the increasing number of social apps which attract young minds to speak to different people from every corner of the world raises some valid concerns as well. We hear and see new apps being launched for both Android and iPhone and to know how safe they are is almost impossible. Since we see our kids happily spending a significant amount of time on social media and messing apps, this clearly means that they use these apps to get in touch with other people as well. It’s fine until they use it to stay connected to their friends, but how to be sure that they are not using it for other purposes which need your attention?
What is a secret messaging app?
The secret messaging app is not limited to just one, but many. By secret text message apps, we mean apps which are available for both Android and iOS, which allow someone to message someone secretly. Unfortunately, there more than a dozen apps, some of them are even free. Although not every secret chat apps are harmful to your child and will lure them into speaking to unknown people. However, that being said, there are a few anonymous apps which are definitely not safe for your kids. Teens generally are often found engraved with their smartphones, and they constantly want to be in touch with people. Such secret messaging apps give freedom to your child to speak to anyone they want. This can lead them to divulge. They start sharing personal information and take risky decisions as well. Now, this is and surely should be a matter of concern to every parent. Most of these secret chat apps have a few things in common, which are not appropriate for kids. Each one of them allows your kid to speak to anyone they want anonymously. These apps also allow your kids to share self-destructive messages, files, videos, and even photos.
4 secret messaging app for iPhone
Here are some of the popular secret messaging app for iphone.
- CoverMe Private Text & Call
- Smiley Private Texting
- Second Texting Number
- Text Burner
ConvertMe Private Text & Call is a popular app for iPhone users. It allows users to text anyone privately without showing the records on the phone bill. Not just this, it also allows the user to add a burner number in order to protect their privacy. This app allows sending self-destructive messages to anyone. You can send private messages to unknown people from a single number which will be new. It also allows us to call someone privately. You can send disappearing messages, and it is encrypted end-to-end.
Similar to CoverMe application, Smiley Private Texting application allows users to receive messages to anyone privately. This application is free of charge, and anyone can download it on their iPhone. However, it is offering Canadian and American phone number only at present. It is becoming increasingly popular among youths because it allows them to send anonymous messages.
Second Texting Number is a secret messaging app which lets the user hide their number, and instead, you get a new number to text to anyone. This app allows you to spoof anyone and let them wonder who is texting them. If anyone wants to send messages anonymously, then second texting number is always their personal favourite because it allows them to fool anyone. Whether it is someone they know or don’t. All you got to do is enter the number that you wish to text, type the message and send secretly. You don’t even require any registration.
The final app, which is popular among youths is Text Burner. It is said to be one of the most trusted apps because you get multiple phone number to text someone. This application allows you to receive a text message as well and read them secretly.
4 secret messaging apps for Android
Now, let's move on to 4 secret messaging apps for Android.
- Signal Private Messenger
- Viber Messenger
Most popularly used application on Android is Signal Private Messenger application. It is said to do its job pretty well. Along with the private message, it also allows you to call as well privately. It comes with end-to-end encryption. However, this app allows the user to text privately, if only both the parties use Signal application. This app lets you participate in a group chat, and it is open-source.
Another free application for secret messaging on Android is Telegram. It is popular for a private conversation. It is quite similar to Signal, and this one is encrypted as well. You can use it to send anonymous text messages and voice calls. Also, it has the self-destructive messages feature as well. You can create GIFs as well.
Everyone uses WhatsApp to exchange messages, files, photos, and videos with one another. This application is owned by Facebook and allows users to share messages and more. WhatsApp is encrypted end-to-end and is free to use. This application is prevalent among youths and adults.
Viber is very popular among youths, and a lot of people prefer using Viber messenger to contact one another. Viber offers private texting, video and voice calling, stickers, and is encrypted end-to-end. You can delete your messages as well.
How to keep kids away from secret messaging apps
Understandably, with an increasing number of unsafe applications all over, it becomes evident that every parent would like to be sure about their children’s activity on their smartphones. You can see him or her glued to their smartphone at night and almost all the time and this increases your concern. If you are worried about the safety of your kids, then try FamiSafe.
FamiSafe is the most reliable parental control application to protect your kid from cyberbullying and all kinds of threat that can penetrate once they get hold of secret chat applications. Not just this, you can also use it for app blocking, location tracking, web filtering, screen time control, and more. FamiSafe is loaded with great features which will let you control your child’s phone activity.
When you worry about what your child might be doing with their smartphone, FamiSafe allows you to monitor your child’s activity on their smartphone. Know about the applications they use the most. Applications which they have installed and uninstalled recently. See how they are using their social media applications and block the apps which keep them awake all night and disturb their sleep.
App Usage & Blocker
With the use of FamiSafe, parents can now easily block the applications which raise suspicions. Go through all the applications on their smartphone and block them from using time-consuming applications and other applications which can abuse their privacy and keep them unsafe.
Explicit Content Detection Including Suspicious SMSs
Through FamiSafe, you can detect all the explicit content sent and received. This feature will notify you about offensive content, such as words exchanged through popular, secret applications. The best part about FamiSafe is that you can also add offensive words on your own to receive alerts and prevent your kids from online bullying.
FamiSafe also allows parents to see all the images on their smartphone. This will let you know what kind of photos are being downloaded.
It is definitely hard to keep an eye every time about your kids’ activities on their smartphone. You don’t know who they are chatting with, what applications they are using, what are the photos and videos they are downloading on their smartphone and more. It raises a great deal of concern in every parent mind because every day we get to hear someone getting bullied. This is the reason why applications like FamiSafe is here for you. Now, use this app to see what your kid is doing with his or her smartphone and what kind of secret message apps they are using. Be proactive and decide which applications they should be using and which should be blocked. Arm yourself with applications like FamiSafe because your kid could be in danger. You never know who might have bad intentions and who could harm your kid. Installing a parental control app like FamiSafe will give you peace of mind.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review