League of Legends Wild Rift: Things Parents Should Know
LOL Wild Rift Reviews for Parents
- Social App Review
- Best texting app for kids
- TikTok App Review for Parents
- Discord App Review
- Age for TikTok
- Dangerous Live broadcasting apps
- PopJam App Review for Parents
- Is Funimation Safe?
- Random video chat app
- Stranger chat apps review
- Anonymous chat apps for Teens
- Bigo live app review
- What is Clubhouse App?
- Is Google hangouts safe？
- Game Review
- Best free game for Kindle Fire
- Top Minecraft Discord Servers
- LoL Wild Rift review
- App Review: What is Friday Night Funkin?
- Is Subway Surfers Safe? App Review
- Elden Ring Game Review
- Is Smule safe？
- 8 Best Discord Fortnite Servers to Join for Free
- Bitlife app review
- Is Minecraft good for kids？
- What is Overwatch?
- Other Reviews
You may not be familiar with the League of Legends game, while your kid can be a heart-die fan of that. Being a parent, you should know if that game is the right one for your children. Overdose misuse of anything brings harmful effects.
Why am I saying so? To understand this, you must know what the LoL(League of Legends) is.
The video game named League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena. Riot Games are one of the leading organizations for developing games, and League of Legends is one of their creativity. It is published and developed by them for Microsoft Windows and macOS platforms. Another version of this game is going to release League of Legends Wild Rift (LoL: WR), which is also a multiplayer online battle arena game for Android and iOS devices.
The basics in both games are the same. LoL: WR is developed and published by Riot Games for Android, iOS, and consoles. The game is a shortened version of its counterpart League of Legends.
What is Lol: WR Features?
In LoL: WR game, your kid imagines himself in the role of an unseen "summoner" that controls a "champion" with superior abilities and battle against a team of other players.
Your child works together with their teammates (also played by other players) to try and achieve victory against the opposing team. The goal is to try and use strategy to make it across the battlefield and destroy the opposing team's "Nexus," the enemy team's home base.
League of Legends: Wild Rift has a three-dimensional isometric perspective. Your child competes in matches lasting for 15 to 20 minutes.
For winning the game, the user must work together as a team, and their goal is to destroy the enemy's home base after destroying different defensive strategies called towers.
There are five players on each team. Each team member of the team has a designated position in the team. Some people are damaged more than other team members to protect the weaker ones. Other players have very little health but can do a lot of damage.
Some players have little action do but increases the efficiency of nearby players.
The game map consists of three general paths to make it across the map. Both teams are trying to push down the same pathways.
And League of Legends: Wild Rift becomes a game of teamwork as your child's team will try to push into the enemy's base while preventing the enemy from pushing into their own. The game ends when one of the teams destroys the other team's home base.
At the launch of League of Legends: Wild Rift, 40 champions will be available. Each champ is the redesign and rebuild. The game will begin to release region by region in 2020. By the end of this year, it will be released all over the world
Difference Between League of Legends & League of Legends: Wild Rift
Now, you have an idea about what the game is about. Let's look at the differences between the two versions. The basic strategy is the same in both of these games, as the new version is made from scratch of the first one.
1. Functionality of Different Champions
The difference is in the functionality of different champions. And in the mobile version, there will be no cross-play between consoles and mobile either, at least not yet. But it's a possibility for the future. In League of Legends, this option is available.
2. Require different strategies
Different strategies are made to overcome the timing of the game. In League of Legends, it took 20 to 25 mins to finish a game and even more, sometimes an hour. But in League of Legends: Wild Rift, it will take only 15 to 20 mins to finish the game, and for that purpose, there is a difference in gameplay and map.
3. The different control method
The biggest difference between League and Wild Rift is surely the controls. Playing on mobile or console means it is challenging to play while on PC. It easy to use with the help of a keyboard or mouse.
But Riot has taken care of this thing and introduce controls in a dual control stick style together with a different aiming system that makes targeting easier.
League has 145 champions, and not all of them can fit the mobile game. For starters, Riot has decided to launch 40 popular champions. Wild Rift will feature turnable animations so players can take a good look at their champions.
4. Rune Page
Unlike League of Legends, the rune pages will be set automatically. The number of items will be reduced in comparison to League Of Legends.
The things parents should know about League of Legends: Wild Rift
Here I will explain all those possible dangers that you should know when your kid is playing League of Legends: Wild Rift on their devices.
The game has only one positive thing that it teaches your kid teamwork. But after knowing its disadvantages, you wouldn't stop yourself to protect your child from it.
- The game is all about destroying the enemy's home. Until you defeat the enemy team, the game continues. There's no time limit for this game. You can play it till you kill the enemy team. It may take up your kid's study time.
- This is an online game that needs a stable and strong internet connection. If you leave the game in the middle, your virtual team can get annoyed, or you started to feel bad, depressed or may get angry.
- Every game, based on fighting or war, will have dangerous side effects on your child. There is a lot of violence and bloodshed in this game. Like, one will start showing anger to every person and always tries to find ways to fight with others.
- The main disadvantage of this game is that it is an addiction. Internet-based games are very engaging. Even these games get older. One still loves to play them. When your child gets addicted to it, he will spend hours on it and will forget about the studies and spend as much time as he can. This will have severe effects on education life.
- As this game has a chat option to communicate with team members to develop a strategy, most experienced people use rough language and try to bully your child for not playing well. He may get depressed due to the unfriendly comments.
- Some of the female champions characters wear clothes that are inappropriate for a child.
From all these possible dangers, how can you protect your child from not playing this game? You try to convince him not to play the game. But there are fewer chances that he will take your advice seriously.
How to Limit Kid's Time with LOL: WR?
Now you might be thinking about what you can do to limit your kid's time on LOL: Wild Craft. As an app on a mobile device, kids can play it in their room without letting you know about it. They may stay up late just to win one game. As for this case, you will need FamiSafe to help you limit your kid's screen time.
It helps parents in different ways to protect their young ones from cyberbullying, phone addictions, app addiction, being lost as it tracks the location of your kid. And there are many more features of this app.
Now, you can stop your child from playing League of Legends: Wild Rift, as the FamiSafe app has an amazing feature named "Screen Time". With this feature, you will be able to check the time your kids spend on the phone and block the device or apps on one tap. You can also use the App Blocker feature to block LOL: WR on your kid's device.
There are many other features of FamiSafe that will be of great help when limiting your kid's screen time.
- Activity report: You can monitor the game usage time and also see recently installed or uninstalled apps. You can have a good grip on the kids' mobile, and that would let you protect your children from dangers.
- Smart Schedule: This feature allows you to set up a different schedule for different times or locations. You may set a schedule to block the device when it is bedtime.
- Web content filter: Once you get addicted to the game, you will be searching for it on the internet and may visit some harmful sites. You can block harmful websites by using the FamiSafe app. This app lets you filter websites by category.
- Browser History: You can check browser history, record deleted in browser history, and luckily, it works under incognito mode. This feature will help you know how curious is your kid about that game. It will help you to talk to your kid, advise them to get addicted to this game.
If your kids are addicted to the Legend of League on their computer, click here to check out how to deal with computer game addiction.
Don't get depressed by using any battle game app. As a parent, you must have to correct your children and teach them the right way to utilize their mobile phones. Now, you have the idea of the negative effects of allowing your kids to play League of Legends: Wild Rift without limit.
But you have a chance to save your kid from overdosing and usage of mobile. You can do it by installing the FamiSafe app and by having a keen eye on your kid through the FamiSafe app as it has all those features which can protect your child from digital bullying, depression, and bad situation and even from being lost.