Secret hidden apps: potential dangers that parents rarely notice
Secret hidden apps
What is vault-app?
Well, you can consider the vault app as a tool that you can use to hide photos, calls, videos, as well as texts. Most of the times, vault-app looks like a calculator. But, to get access to this app, you have to enter a specific code, and that will land you in the world of hidden photos. Majority of people use this app to protect confidential videos, photos, texts as well as calls. But it also has some dark sides. Kids use this app to hide vulgar contents from their parents, which is not right for kids. So, if you are baffled about how to find hidden apps, then you must go through this article to find the answers.
Signs that a child uses a vault or hidden apps on the phone
With the advancement in the field technology and the internet, children these days are also becoming advanced. They are coming up with new ideas to hide explicit contents on their phone. They are using apps to hide stuff. It is becoming harder for their parents to monitor their activities. So, as a parent, you must know about the signs that signify that your kid is using some hidden apps to hide their materials. Acknowledging these signs will also help you to find out your child’s hidden photo vault. Here are the signs that we are talking about.
- He or she hides the screen or turn off the device when you enter the room, come close to them.
- They refuse to share the password with you or don’t allow you to go through their phone.
- There are multiple identical apps on their phone, like two calculators, which are installed on their phone.
So, if you are wondering how to find hidden apps, learn these signs, and then search for the fake apps to hide things.
Some typical dangerous vault apps
Well, it is not that tricky to find an app that will serve your purpose of a hidden photo vault. There is a possibility that you will come across numerous secret apps on the phone that will help your child to hide the explicit pieces of stuff. So, stop worrying about how to find hidden apps on your child’s phone and look at some typical dangerous vault apps. Maybe, your child is using one of these apps.
It is one of the most popular vault apps. A considerable number of people use this app. This app consists of loads of security features. With the help of this app, your child not only can hide videos and images, but he or she can also hide other apps as well. Your child can even lock the file explorer with the help of this app. So, this is one of the apps to hide stuff.
Keepsafe photo vault
Another dangerous hidden photo vault that your kid might have on his or her mobile is the Keepsafe photo vault. This app is only compatible with android. One of the most mind-blowing features of this app is that it provides military-grade encryption. This encryption will secure all the photos with the help of fingerprint, pattern, or PIN. Besides, this app will deliver your child with a private cloud which he or she can use to save some space.
Calculator Vault is one of the unique apps. You can consider it one of the fake apps to hide things. The most exceptional part about this app is that it is a fully functional calculator. But beneath this calculator lies a hidden vault. So, you may think that it is nothing but a calculator, but it is a full-fledged secret photo vault. So, if you are jumbled about how to find hidden apps, your answer is- If you witness two calculators on your child’s phone, consider the second calculator as the hidden vault app.
How to find out these secret apps?
Now, this is the time when you must know about how to find hidden apps. We can understand that you are pretty concerned about your child. For that reason, we are going to exchange some tips with you, which will help you find out the vault apps on your child’s phone. If you find out that if your child is using any of those vault apps, you must talk to him or her. So, here are some of the tips that we are talking about:
If you know about these apps, you can keep an eye on your child
Well, one thing we must admit without any hesitation is that kids are ahead of their parents, especially when it comes to technology. So, the parents need to update their knowledge about technology, with each passing day. It will help them to get familiar with the technology. After that, what they have to do is to deter their kids from downloading those hidden vaults. Maybe, they will not find that app on the list, but they can always check the download list.
Review your child apps regularly
Another way to find out if there are any hidden vault apps in their child’s phone is to review every app. As a parent, you have to keep an eye on the apps that your child is using. You have to stay connected, and also have to be proactive. If you can follow this, you can prevent your child from downloading these vault apps. Also, if you can review each app of your child, it will be easier for you to find the hidden apps.
Some steps that you can follow
Well, now we are going to provide you with a step by step guide about how to find out the hidden apps. If you can follow these steps precisely, you will be able to get access to the hidden stuff on your kid’s device. So, here is the list of steps that you can follow.
- Step 1: Go to the phone settings of your child’s phone.
- Step 2: Now, you have to click on the apps.
- Step 3: You will find three vertical dots on the top right that you have to click.
- Step 4: Finally, you have to click on the option of ‘show system apps’, and you will get access to all the apps, even the hidden ones.
What if kids install hidden apps stealthily again?
Well, there is a possibility that your kid will again download the hidden apps stealthily. Therefore, to avoid that situation, you can opt for a parental control app. You will find numerous parental control apps that can help you in this matter. But, we would recommend you to go for the app named FamiSafe. It consists of some brilliant features that will help you to monitor all the activities of your child. You can also see if your child is downloading any vault apps.
How to solve the problem with FamiSafe?
We have already discussed that FamiSafe is a brilliant app. It has numerous features that will help you in this matter. So, let us converse about some of the features of FamiSafe that will help you to identify whether your child is using any vault apps or hidden apps on the phone.
It is a very significant feature that FamiSafe has to offer. This feature will enable you to track the daily app usage of your child. Besides, you can track how many times your child has opened and closed a tab. Also, you can keep a watch on the most used app of your child. In this way, you can also see if your child is downloading any vault apps on their phones.
App usage blocker
Another essential feature that FamiSafe provides is app usage blocker. Well, there is a possibility that your child is using some apps that are not appropriate. Maybe, it will impede his or her psychology, which is not suitable for them. So, the best thing that you can do is to block those apps. Also, with the assist of this feature, you can block the distractive apps during their study time and bedtime.
FamiSafe will also allow you to go through the browser history of your child. By going through browser history, you will know whether he or she has downloaded any vault apps or not. This feature will also be useful even if your child deletes history.
FamiSafe will also give you access to the gallery of your child. You can not only view pictures, but you can also delete them if you want. So, if you witness that your child’s gallery consists of any suspicious photos, you can delete that instantly.
Thus, here are the things that you can consider if your child is using a hidden photo vault. To get rid of all the worries, you can download the FamiSafe app. It will serve your purpose.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review