How to Find Your Lost Android Phone
track my android phone
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Parental Controls
- How to Stop Porn Addiction
- Stop Porn Addiction with Technology
- How to Stop Pornography Addiction for Kids
- Tips about How to Overcome Porn Addiction
- The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Porn Addiction
- How to Break Porn Addiction: As Parents You Must Know
- What Can Parents Do to Help Kids Get Over Porn Addiction
- How to Get rid of Porn Addtiction
- Effective Ways to Beat Porn Addiction
- What is Porn Addiction & How to quit It
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family
If your Android phone has been lost or stolen, then you have come to the right place. By using the right tools, you can easily find lost phone and know its exact location. When my phone was lost a while back, I discovered there are plenty of ways to track my Android phone. Though, not every solution might help you find lost Android phone. Don’t worry – we are here to assist you. In this post, we will provide two stepwise solutions to find lost phone. Read on and learn more about these lost phone tracker tools in detail.
FamiSafe is a highly sophisticated and advanced tool that can help you find lost Android phone. Not just to keep a track of your own device, it can also help you get the real-time location of someone else’s device as well. Without the need to root the device, you can install the tracking app. FamiSafe is also an excellent parental control and monitoring tool. It can help you know how your kids use their smartphones without being detected. In this way, you can find lost Android phone, keep an eye on your kids, and make sure that they stay safe.
- You can find lost phone or a stolen phone since the tool provides a real-time location of the target device.
- Access the accurate location of a device anytime and anywhere on its web-based dashboard.
- It also provides geo-fencing features so that you can get instant alerts whenever your phone will be taken outside a restricted area (like your city).
- Users can further obtain the location records and route logs of the device.
- Parents can also use FamiSafe to set time-based or place-based restrictions on the device or block any app remotely.
- Besides that, you can also get social media activity and all the other crucial details related to the device.
- No need to root the target Android phone to track it.
How to use FamiSafe to find a lost phone?
After getting to know about all the amazing features of this lost phone tracker, you must be excited to use it. The good news is that you don’t need any prior technical experience to use FamiSafe. When I tried FamiSafe, I realized it is an extremely user-friendly tool that helped me track my Android phone instantly. If you also wish to find lost Android phone using FamiSafe, follow these steps:
Step 1: Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
Step 2: Create your FamiSafe account
Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Connect and monitor kid's phone
Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe.
Step 4: Track it remotely
FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now!
To find lost Android phone, visit the location tracking feature of FamiSafe from the left panel. This will provide the real-time location of the target device. You can even access its past location records from here as well.
Since you can face this unwanted situation anytime, it is always recommended to install FamiSafe on your device as soon as possible. Once the app is installed, you can easily find lost Android phone remotely.
When my phone was lost, I also explored the Find My Device feature which is offered by Google. The service is extremely easy to use and helped me track my Android phone as well. It is a freely available service provided by Google. Not only to find lost phone, you can also ring, lock, or erase the device remotely. You can simply follow these steps to use this lost phone tracker.
- Firstly, you can visit Google Play Store and install Find My Device app on your device. After installing the app, you can launch it and enable device tracking.
- In almost all the devices, Google also provides a native feature for location tracking in settings as well. If you don’t use the app, then visit your device Settings > Security and enable the location tracking feature.
- Now, whenever your device gets lost, just visit the Google’s Find My Device You would be asked to log-in to the same Google account that is linked to the lost device.
- After signing-in, you can view all the connected devices. Simply select the device you wish to track.
- Google will provide an accurate location of the device. Furthermore, it will give you an option to ring, lock, and erase the device remotely as well.
Now when you know how to find lost Android phone, you can certainly be a step ahead of others. Since a situation like this can happen out of the blue, you should always be prepared for it. We recommend creating a FamiSafe account and using its device tracker app to know the whereabouts of your phone. You can also install it on the smartphones of your kids and family members. In this way, you can find lost phone and even monitor the device usage without being detected.