How to Find Your Lost Android Phone
track my android phone
- Mobile Tracker
- Family Locator
If your Android phone has been lost or stolen, then you have come to the right place. By using the right tools, you can easily find lost phone and know its exact location. When my phone was lost a while back, I discovered there are plenty of ways to track my Android phone. Though, not every solution might help you find lost Android phone. Don’t worry – we are here to assist you. In this post, we will provide two stepwise solutions to find lost phone. Read on and learn more about these lost phone tracker tools in detail.
FamiSafe is a highly sophisticated and advanced tool that can help you find lost Android phone. Not just to keep a track of your own device, it can also help you get the real-time location of someone else’s device as well. Without the need to root the device, you can install the tracking app. FamiSafe is also an excellent parental control and monitoring tool. It can help you know how your kids use their smartphones without being detected. In this way, you can find lost Android phone, keep an eye on your kids, and make sure that they stay safe.
- You can find lost phone or a stolen phone since the tool provides a real-time location of the target device.
- Access the accurate location of a device anytime and anywhere on its web-based dashboard.
- It also provides geo-fencing features so that you can get instant alerts whenever your phone will be taken outside a restricted area (like your city).
- Users can further obtain the location records and route logs of the device.
- Parents can also use FamiSafe to set time-based or place-based restrictions on the device or block any app remotely.
- Besides that, you can also get social media activity and all the other crucial details related to the device.
- No need to root the target Android phone to track it.
How to use FamiSafe to find a lost phone?
After getting to know about all the amazing features of this lost phone tracker, you must be excited to use it. The good news is that you don’t need any prior technical experience to use FamiSafe. When I tried FamiSafe, I realized it is an extremely user-friendly tool that helped me track my Android phone instantly. If you also wish to find lost Android phone using FamiSafe, follow these steps:
Step 1: Install FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play on both parent's and kid's cell phones.
Step 2: Create your FamiSafe account
Register a FamiSafe account within the App. You may register on either your phone or your kid's phone. The same account is applicable to both devices.
Step 3: Connect and monitor kid's phone
Connect and monitor kid's phone from parent's phone using Famisafe.
Step 4: Track it remotely
FamiSafe is the most reliable reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start your tracking now!
To find lost Android phone, visit the location tracking feature of FamiSafe from the left panel. This will provide the real-time location of the target device. You can even access its past location records from here as well.
Since you can face this unwanted situation anytime, it is always recommended to install FamiSafe on your device as soon as possible. Once the app is installed, you can easily find lost Android phone remotely.
When my phone was lost, I also explored the Find My Device feature which is offered by Google. The service is extremely easy to use and helped me track my Android phone as well. It is a freely available service provided by Google. Not only to find lost phone, you can also ring, lock, or erase the device remotely. You can simply follow these steps to use this lost phone tracker.
- Firstly, you can visit Google Play Store and install Find My Device app on your device. After installing the app, you can launch it and enable device tracking.
- In almost all the devices, Google also provides a native feature for location tracking in settings as well. If you don’t use the app, then visit your device Settings > Security and enable the location tracking feature.
- Now, whenever your device gets lost, just visit the Google’s Find My Device You would be asked to log-in to the same Google account that is linked to the lost device.
- After signing-in, you can view all the connected devices. Simply select the device you wish to track.
- Google will provide an accurate location of the device. Furthermore, it will give you an option to ring, lock, and erase the device remotely as well.
Now when you know how to find lost Android phone, you can certainly be a step ahead of others. Since a situation like this can happen out of the blue, you should always be prepared for it. We recommend creating a FamiSafe account and using its device tracker app to know the whereabouts of your phone. You can also install it on the smartphones of your kids and family members. In this way, you can find lost phone and even monitor the device usage without being detected.