Tracking Your Kids' Location with FamiSafe Geofence Alerts
The internet world is immense and dangerous at the same time. You never know when it engulfs your child in it. During the teenage, your children often demand tabs or Smartphone. And, since our lives revolve around the internet in today’s world, it becomes a necessity to provide your teenager with a device like mobile, tabs, or laptops.
Along with it, there comes a sense of insecurity in parents about giving their child a Smartphone. In such situations, geofence alerts are of great help to you. This is because parents need to keep a check on their kids’ devices without letting them know? Thanks to geofencing!
Understand the Significance of Geofencing in Real World!
Basically, Geofencing is a technology that comes in a form of an app, according to which there exists a virtual boundary in the geographical area of the real world. It works as a GPS tracker in a device. That is why being a parent; having geofencing software like FamiSafe in your device is a must for you. Parents often remain concerned about their kids, especially when their kids are teens. Such concerns are many and few of them include:
- You never know when you are busy in work and your children go to a club or bar without your permission.
- Providing kids with Smartphone at an early age could become worse as your kid might end up approaching the websites not suitable to his age group.
So, there are many concerns that parents undergo as every parent wants their child to grow safely and beautifully. And in order to do so, parents should be aware of the geofencing meaning completely.
Geofencing is a smart technology that tracks the user location. FamiSafe with geofencing feature notify parents when their kids enter the non-permissible areas. This is what geofence alerts signify! No matter, how busy are parents, they can easily keep an eye on their kids through a parental control app.
What are Geofence Alerts?
Know about your kids’ whereabouts by getting geofence alerts. For instance, you have marked an area say a club as the restricted area. So, the next time your child go there, you will receive the alerts on your device automatically. Only the specific place, say, a bar is considered as a restricted area but not its surrounding places like restaurants and houses if any. You will receive these alerts whenever your child enters or leaves the geofences zones.
Such geofence alerts for Android is easy to check. All you have to do is to install the best application like FamiSafe in your phone and in your child’s phone as well with a mutual understanding.
Parents should always give freedom to their children that they need especially in the teenage and should talk with them openly regarding this. Tell your kids thoroughly about what geofence alerts are and why they are significant.
How to Track Your Kids' Location with Geofence Alerts?
If your child has an iPhone, then parents can track kids’ iPhone easily. You can take advantage of Apple's own application named Find My Friends. This way you will receive notifications on your linked devices regarding your kids’ activities and locations. However, you can use FamiSafe for this purpose as well.
FamiSafe is one of the most reliable parental control applications. Parents can use it for tracking the location info, app blocking, web filtering, controlling screen time of children, and more.
Geofencing Alerts with FamiSafe
For tracking the location of your kid, parents can check the history location. So, you can view the locations where your kids have been to during the whole day.
Whenever your kids enter or leave an unusual place, the app will let you know about it through its alerts and notifications. For instance, you have sent your kid in the school and from there, he plans to bunk his class to enjoy with friends. In such cases, geofencing software like FamiSafe will prove to be a great help to you. Stay updated about your kid’s location by tracking it through this application.
In addition to this, when GPS of your phone is ON, it ends up draining the battery of mobile phones. However, with the geofencing feature of FamiSafe, this is not the story. The app allows you to simply sign in to view the live location of a kid. This application is, therefore, battery efficient as well as lets you accurately track your child’s live location.
How to Set up Geofencing with FamiSafe?
FamiSafe is easy to use. Before you install it, make sure that you clearly tell your children about this parental control app and what geofencing meaning is. So, the steps to set up geofencing app FamiSafe are as follows:
- This app should be installed in both parents and child’s respective devices.
- Parents have to register their membership account in the app and the child is required to have a FamiSafe account with his own identity.
- Parents then have to activate all the services that you need in your child’s device.
- If the child has a Smartphone, then parents have to allow the various requests that the app requires.
- If your child has an iPhone, then to track kid’s iPhone, you first need to install a device management file and then register yourself as an admin (parents).
- The FamiSafe application will then automatically link both parents and kids accounts.
After this, you can manage and control geofencing easily. Once you log in with your account to this application, it will automatically track and will show you the live updates of your child’s location.
What Other Things can FamiSafe Do for Parents?
Along with geofencing alerts feature, the FamiSafe is best to use as a parental control app. Below-mentioned is its main features:
Reduce Screen Time:
With the help of FamiSafe app, you can get to know about the accurate time your kid spends on the device. You can fix appropriate timings for kids like when to use and when not to use the device.
Fix Sleep Time:
You can set the sleep time for your children during a day and at night with the app. The admin’s device will get an alert if the child is using his mobile even during sleep time.
Parents can monitor their kids’ usage of social media applications. They can block certain apps like Facebook, Instagram during exam time. This way, children will concentrate more on studies.
Web Content Filtering:
It’s important to keep your kids far away from certain web content including gambling and pornography. So, use FamiSafe app for blocking such unwanted sites online.
A parental control app is all that parents need these days for their kids’ safety. Such apps are beneficial in keeping your child on a right track. However, it is imperative for both parents and kids to know completely about the app they are using as geofencing iOS or geofencing Android, they are using.
The purpose of using mobile geofencing should be clear to both. And parents can comfortably put their children under surveillance with an app. So, it’s time to be aware of your kids’ activities before this technology-driven world ruins your child. Use all the features from location banning to data restriction of a geofencing software by installing FamiSafe in your device.
- Mobile Tracker
- 5 Ways to Track A Phone
- Top 10 Best Mobile Location Tracker
- Top 10 Car Tracker You Need to Know
- Top 10 Tracking Devices & Apps for Kids
- Top 10 Child Tracking Devices Parents Need to Know
- 3 Ways to Track Mobile Location
- Top 10 iPhone Tracker in 2018
- 5 Ways to Track A Cell Phone Location for Free
- Top 10 Mobile Tracker App & Services to Track A Phone
- Top 10 GPS Tracker for Kids
- Top 10 iPhone Monitoring Software Parents Need to Know
- 10 Best Free Android Monitoring Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- 10 Best Phone Monitoring Apps Parents Can't Miss
- Monitor Phone Activity on Andriod and iPhone
- Top 10 GPS Phone Trackers for Parents
- Top 10 Free Mobile Trackers You Can't-Miss!
- Top 10 Android Tracking App You Need to Know
- Parental Controls
- Best Parental Control Apps
- Set Parental Control on YouTube
- Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- Parental Control Routers
- Snapchat Parental Control
- Set Parental Controls on Social Media Apps
- The Best Parental Controls for Teen Social Media
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Kid's iPhone
- Monitor Social Media Apps on Android Phones or Tablets
- 10 Reasons You Need Parental Control Software
- The Best Parental Control Software 2018
- Best Free Parental Control Software
- Parental Control Software Reviews
- Parental Control Software for Mac (Macintosh OS X)
- Parental Control Software for Internet Filtering
- The Best Parental Control Software and Apps
- Free Download the Best Parental Control Software
- Best Parental Control Software 2018 - Time Control
- Parental Controls
- How to Stop Porn Addiction
- Stop Porn Addiction with Technology
- How to Stop Pornography Addiction for Kids
- Tips about How to Overcome Porn Addiction
- The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Porn Addiction
- How to Break Porn Addiction: As Parents You Must Know
- What Can Parents Do to Help Kids Get Over Porn Addiction
- How to Get rid of Porn Addtiction
- Effective Ways to Beat Porn Addiction
- What is Porn Addiction & How to quit It
- Family Locator
- Best Sprint Family Locator
- Best Verizon Family Locator
- Best Family Locator App
- Best Alternative to Life360 Family Locator
- Best ATT Family Locator
- Locate a Family Member or Share Your Location with Family
- Verizon Wireless Family Locator
- T-Mobile Family Locator
- Best Alternative to VZ Family Locator
- The Best Method to Share Location on iPhone with Your Family
- Best Family Locator App for Android
- FamiSafe - The Best Family Tracing App to Locate Family Members
- T-Mobile FamilyWhere Family Locator App - Pros, Cons and Alternative
- AT&T FamilyMap App - Locate Kids & Find a Lost Phone
- 5 Free Family Locator Apps | Free GPS Tracker for Kids
- Great iPhone Family Locator App for Kids and Family