3 Methods to Block Adult Websites
block adult content
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer
- Block an App from Accessing the Internet
- Block Adult Content on Android
- Block Adult Content on Youtube
- 3 Methods to Block Adult Websites
- Block Adult Sites on Kid's Cell Phone Phone
- Block Websites on Chrome
- Best Parental Control to Block Social Media and Distracting Websites
- Keep Your Family Safe Online
- Block Certain Websites on iPhone
- Block Websites on Mac
- Block a Website on Safari
- Block All Game Sites on Your Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Websites on Firefox
- Block Certain Websites on Kid's Cell Phone
- How Do You Block a Website on Kid's iPhone
- Block a Website on Internet Explorer
- FamiSafe WebFilter - Block All Porn/Sex Sites
- The Best Website Blocker and Internet Restriction Apps
- How Can Parents Block Specific Websites from Children
- Best Internet Filters and Website Blocking Software 2018
- Permanently Block A Website
- Best Website Blockers For Studying
- Block Websites on Windows 7
- Block Websites on Computer
- Block Inappropriate Websites on My Kid's Phone
- Block Websites on iPad
- Temporarily Block Distracting Websites
- Block Websites for a Period of Time
- Block Someone on Whatsapp
- Child Monitoring
- Internet Filter
- Something You Must Know about Content Filtering
- Barracuda Web Filter Review
- DNS Content Filtering for Kids
- Use URL Filtering to Protect Website
- Best Web Filter Solutions
- Fortiguard Web Filtering Review
- How to Filter A website on Chrome
- Top 5 Content Blockers for iPhone
- All Need to Know about Parental Control Internet
- How to Block Internet Access
- Top 5 iOS Content Blockers
- Content Blockers for Samsung & iPhone
- How to Block Websites on Internet Explorer
- How to Block A Program from Accessing Internet
- Methods for Free Internet Protection
- How to Do Free Web Protection
- 5 Best Website Blocker Softwares
- How to Set Parental Bolck on Kids' Phone
Technology is the best thing that has happened to mankind. With the help of technology, we have built so many cool devices and gadgets for our everyday use. It seems like everything is inside the palm of our hands, with the help of these devices and the internet. Kids now-a-days use all these gadgets to learn new things and enjoy various apps & games every day. But there is always a bad side of the internet that you don’t want you kid’s to see. So it’s obviously your main priority that your kid doesn’t access any kind of harmful content or any kind of adult websites on the internet. If you don’t know how to block adult websites on your kid’s phone, then you have come to the right place. This article will help you learn the best 3 methods to block adult content on your kid’s phone.
3 Methods to Block Adult Websites:
There are various ways that you can use to block adult content on an Android phone. But here are the best 3 methods to block adult websites –
1. Using Parental Control Software:
You can easily block adult content via a lot of third party parental control app. Though a lot of Android phones have built in adult content blocking solutions but my suggestion is, you need to use a third party app to get better results. Famisafe is FREE and a one of a kind parental control app that can help you to keep your children safe from harmful internet activities, block adult content and also keep track of them in real world. It’s one of the most reliable apps on the internet and it has various important and useful features in it.Features:
- It has real-time location tracking & geo-fencing capabilities to help you know your kid's whereabouts. Also help to view the history location to ensure they have not been to "unusual places"
- App Blocker & Activity Monitor to block app usage during study or sleep time and also monitor which apps your kids use on their phone.
- Web content filtering system will keep your kids away from harmful contents.
- Block any website remotely without facing any problem
- Screen time tracking & control.
- It can set time-based restriction on the target device
- Flexible remote control & personalization setting
- It’s really easy to use.
How to Block Adult Websites by Using Famisafe:
Step 1: First you need to download and install Famisafe on both parent’s and kid’s cell phones.
Step 2: Now, register a Famisafe account using your credentials on any of the phone. Because it’s the same account you are going to use on both of the phones.
Step 3: Now connect and start monitoring the kid’s phone from parent’s phone by using Famisafe.
Step 4: You can access Famisafe’s important features from the control panel page. First you need to go to the “WebFilter” option to choose the contents you want to block.
Step 5: From the “Exceptions” tab, you can set a rule for a website. You can either allow a website or block it.
Step 6: In order to make this easier, first you need to go to the “Web History” option. This option will give you a list of websites that have been browsed by your kid’s phone. If you find any adult content or harmful website, you can just go back to the “Exceptions” tab and block those websites.
Step 7: This will prevent your kid from accessing any kind of unwanted contents.
2. Enabling SafeSearch on Google:
You can easily learn how to block adult websites by simply following this method. You won’t have to do much in this method to block adult content on your kid’s phone. Here is how to enable SafeSearch on Google –
- Launch “Google Chrome” browser on your kid’s phone.
- Now you need to go to the “Settings” option by simply tapping on the three dot sign from the top right corner of your display like below.
- Now go to the “Privacy” option that is under “Advanced” category of settings in Google Chrome.
- Now scroll down to the page and check the “Safe Browsing” option to enable it.
- Now reload the Google search page and your job is done!
3. Setting Up Parental Controls in the Play Store:
Setting up android parental control in the play store is really easy if you can follow this step by step guideline. Here is how you can do it –
- First you need to launch Google Play Store on your kid’s android and go to “Settings” option.
- Now tap on the “Parental Controls” option under “User Controls” option.
- Switch parental controls on.
- Set up a 4 digit secrete pin that you can use for enabling/disabling parental controls again. Now press “OK”.
- Now set restrictions on “Apps &Games” or “Music”. If you tap on “Apps & Games”, a pop up will appear in front of you and then set apps rated according to age.
After reading this article it should be clear to you, how to block adult websites easily. Blocking adult content is not a complicated task if you follow a proper step by step guideline. In this article you will get to learn 3 best ways to block adult content in a step by step process. But the best way to block adult content is using Famisafe – the most reliable parental control app. So without wasting any more of your time and money on other useless apps and start using the best FREE Famisafe app to block adult content.