3 Methods to Block Adult Websites
block adult content
Technology is the best thing that has happened to mankind. With the help of technology, we have built so many cool devices and gadgets for our everyday use. It seems like everything is inside the palm of our hands, with the help of these devices and the internet. Kids now-a-days use all these gadgets to learn new things and enjoy various apps & games every day. But there is always a bad side of the internet that you don’t want you kid’s to see. So it’s obviously your main priority that your kid doesn’t access any kind of harmful content or any kind of adult websites on the internet. If you don’t know how to block adult websites on your kid’s phone, then you have come to the right place. This article will help you learn the best 3 methods to block adult content on your kid’s phone.
3 Methods to Block Adult Websites:
There are various ways that you can use to block adult content on an Android phone. But here are the best 3 methods to block adult websites –
1. Using Parental Control Software:
You can easily block adult content via a lot of third party parental control app. Though a lot of Android phones have built in adult content blocking solutions but my suggestion is, you need to use a third party app to get better results. Famisafe is FREE and a one of a kind parental control app that can help you to keep your children safe from harmful internet activities, block adult content and also keep track of them in real world. It’s one of the most reliable apps on the internet and it has various important and useful features in it.Features:
- It has real-time location tracking & geo-fencing capabilities to help you know your kid's whereabouts. Also help to view the history location to ensure they have not been to "unusual places"
- App Blocker & Activity Monitor to block app usage during study or sleep time and also monitor which apps your kids use on their phone.
- Web content filtering system will keep your kids away from harmful contents.
- Block any website remotely without facing any problem
- Screen time tracking & control.
- It can set time-based restriction on the target device
- Flexible remote control & personalization setting
- It’s really easy to use.
How to Block Adult Websites by Using Famisafe:
Step 1: First you need to download and install Famisafe on both parent’s and kid’s cell phones.
Step 2: Now, register a Famisafe account using your credentials on any of the phone. Because it’s the same account you are going to use on both of the phones.
Step 3: Now connect and start monitoring the kid’s phone from parent’s phone by using Famisafe.
Step 4: You can access Famisafe’s important features from the control panel page. First you need to go to the “WebFilter” option to choose the contents you want to block.
Step 5: From the “Exceptions” tab, you can set a rule for a website. You can either allow a website or block it.
Step 6: In order to make this easier, first you need to go to the “Web History” option. This option will give you a list of websites that have been browsed by your kid’s phone. If you find any adult content or harmful website, you can just go back to the “Exceptions” tab and block those websites.
Step 7: This will prevent your kid from accessing any kind of unwanted contents.
2. Enabling SafeSearch on Google:
You can easily learn how to block adult websites by simply following this method. You won’t have to do much in this method to block adult content on your kid’s phone. Here is how to enable SafeSearch on Google –
- Launch “Google Chrome” browser on your kid’s phone.
- Now you need to go to the “Settings” option by simply tapping on the three dot sign from the top right corner of your display like below.
- Now go to the “Privacy” option that is under “Advanced” category of settings in Google Chrome.
- Now scroll down to the page and check the “Safe Browsing” option to enable it.
- Now reload the Google search page and your job is done!
3. Setting Up Parental Controls in the Play Store:
Setting up android parental control in the play store is really easy if you can follow this step by step guideline. Here is how you can do it –
- First you need to launch Google Play Store on your kid’s android and go to “Settings” option.
- Now tap on the “Parental Controls” option under “User Controls” option.
- Switch parental controls on.
- Set up a 4 digit secrete pin that you can use for enabling/disabling parental controls again. Now press “OK”.
- Now set restrictions on “Apps &Games” or “Music”. If you tap on “Apps & Games”, a pop up will appear in front of you and then set apps rated according to age.
After reading this article it should be clear to you, how to block adult websites easily. Blocking adult content is not a complicated task if you follow a proper step by step guideline. In this article you will get to learn 3 best ways to block adult content in a step by step process. But the best way to block adult content is using Famisafe – the most reliable parental control app. So without wasting any more of your time and money on other useless apps and start using the best FREE Famisafe app to block adult content.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension