How to Block Adult Content on Android
how to block adult content on android
Today, children are fully equipped with the latest technologies and they usually spend a lot of their time using the internet. Being a parent it is extremely quintessential to ensure that whatever your kids are surfing over the internet is safe. Being a parent we want our child to learn new things and different languages. But on the other hand, we need to be prudent in terms of the adult content which our child can see on the internet.
You must be thinking that how a parent can ensure the safe use of the internet?
If yes, then, of course, the process is not easy but it is not even difficult either. There are certain applications and software that allow a parent to control what their child can see over the internet. It can really help parents and children to ensure the safe and effective use of the internet.
Over the internet there are loads of option available which can ensure the safe use of the internet, however, if you’re really looking to learn how to block adult content on android then your search is over.
Block Adult Content on Android
FamiSafe is one of the best applications developed exclusively for parents to ensure the blocking of adult content.
The application is considered as one of the most reliable parental control apps and allow parents to use diverse features easily. Here’s the list of all the features provided by the FamiSafe:
1: Real-time Location Tracking:
Location tracking is one of the most used features. It helps parents a lot to keep a careful check over the safety of their child and ensure that they are safe while being away from them. It also enables the parent to stay updated without disturbing their child again and again.
2: Location history:
This is really helpful for the parents to know all the routes which child have been using throughout the day as well as the places they have visited. It can allow them to take the prompt measures in case any unusual place have been visited by the child.
Understanding the nature of child which makes them want to explore every new thing, creates a bit of trouble for the parents so as to ensure their safety. Therefore, this smart feature can very easily notify parents in case their child has entered an unknown place. Also, parents can also combine the geo-fencing feature with the application blocking tool. For example, parents can block gaming application during the time when the child is in school.
4: Application blocker:
Getting addicted to the social media application is very much common and this can easily be breached by using the FamiSafe application. The app enables parents to block the app in order to break their addiction and help children to spend their time fruitfully. The best part of the application is that parents tend to receive the notifications if in case their child tries to click the blocked application.
5: Monitoring the use of application:
This feature is really helpful in a way that it allows parents to have an insight that how their child is using the application. This enables them to know how many times the application has been opened and closed as well as the applications they have been using frequently.
6: Block unwanted websites:
The built-in tool in the application automatically blocks the unwanted websites. However, parents also have control to manually block any kind of suspicious website.
7: Screen time Report:
This feature helps the parents to get an idea of where their child is spending most of their time. Also, parents have the access to set a screen time limit, which restricts the child to use their phone during that particular time such as during the school time or the bedtime.
8: Smart control schedule:
Last but not the least, the smartest tool enables the parent to combine various app features and use it very wisely. For example, parents can set screen time with respect to the geo-fencing to have a parental control with ease and flexibility.
Surely, after learning about the smart and flexible features of the FamiSafe app, you must be early wanting to know how to block the adult content on Android. If yes, then here’s the simple guide for you:
How to block adult content on Android:
Step 1: Download the FamiSafe Application:
The application can very easily be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Please note that the application needs to be downloaded on the kid’s as we all as parent’s phone.
Step 2: Get yourself Registered:
Registration can be done via parent’s phone or the kid’s phone. The same account will be used for both devices.
Step 3: Connect and enjoy:
In order to enjoy the features of the application, certain settings need to be set. For kids, you need to log in to the account and select the identity as the kid and then enter their name and age. After this, you need to allow the permission to the FamiSafe application.
On parents’ phone, you need to log in to the account and set the identity as parents and then connect to the kid’s device.
We hope that with the above-mentioned guide, you would have learned how to block adult content on Android. However, the application allows you to use the wide range of features which include features such as:
1: Location tracking
2: Web content, which directly blocks the adult content screening websites
3: Smart schedule to block the use of the certain application with respect to the geo-fencing.
Today, the internet has become one of the most important accessories in our lives. Use of cell phones and internet is inseparable in today’s world. Being a parent it is very much important to ensure the safe and effective use of the internet for the kids. This means that, protecting them from the harmful adult content over the internet and ensuring that whatever they are using is safe and effective. This can very easily be done with the FamiSafe app which is designed solely for this purpose. The application has other smart features as well which make is standout and be the best choice for the parents. Thus, we appreciate its use. Downloading the application is extremely easy, all you have to do is to get it from Google Play or the App Store and give it a try.
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer
- Block an App from Accessing the Internet
- Block Adult Content on Android
- Block Adult Content on Youtube
- 3 Methods to Block Adult Websites
- Block Adult Sites on Kid's Cell Phone Phone
- Block Websites on Chrome
- Best Parental Control to Block Social Media and Distracting Websites
- Keep Your Family Safe Online
- Block Certain Websites on iPhone
- Block Websites on Mac
- Block a Website on Safari
- Block All Game Sites on Your Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Websites on Firefox
- Block Certain Websites on Kid's Cell Phone
- How Do You Block a Website on Kid's iPhone
- Block a Website on Internet Explorer
- FamiSafe WebFilter - Block All Porn/Sex Sites
- The Best Website Blocker and Internet Restriction Apps
- How Can Parents Block Specific Websites from Children
- Best Internet Filters and Website Blocking Software 2018
- Permanently Block A Website
- Best Website Blockers For Studying
- Block Websites on Windows 7
- Block Websites on Computer
- Block Inappropriate Websites on My Kid's Phone
- Block Websites on iPad
- Temporarily Block Distracting Websites
- Block Websites for a Period of Time
- Block Someone on Whatsapp
- Child Monitoring
- Internet Filter
- Something You Must Know about Content Filtering
- Barracuda Web Filter Review
- DNS Content Filtering for Kids
- Use URL Filtering to Protect Website
- Best Web Filter Solutions
- Fortiguard Web Filtering Review
- How to Filter A website on Chrome
- Top 5 Content Blockers for iPhone
- All Need to Know about Parental Control Internet
- How to Block Internet Access
- Top 5 iOS Content Blockers
- Content Blockers for Samsung & iPhone
- How to Block Websites on Internet Explorer
- How to Block A Program from Accessing Internet
- Methods for Free Internet Protection
- How to Do Free Web Protection
- 5 Best Website Blocker Softwares
- How to Set Parental Bolck on Kids' Phone