Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
Best Parental Control Software for iOS
- iOS Parenting
- iPhone Parenting
- iPad Parenting
Cell phones are a great convenience for most parents as they provide a way to track children through personal contact or through the GPS service. They also give children more safety by allowing immediate contact with mom or dad in case of accident, illness, and even an exit before school. However, parents should know that the iPhone that gives them access to their children also allows children to enter a much larger world. We have to look at what they do with the mobile phone. Keeping track of how your child uses his iPhone via parental monitoring software for iPhone is an essential part of parenting to ensure the safety of your children.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
More and more parents are becoming aware of the issue of their child's iPhone usage. To keep family harmony, parents should monitor their children's iPhone. So, it is vital that parents can supervise their kids using iPhone parental control software and deal with unexpected issues immediately.
If you want to gain peace of mind with a parental control application, then FamiSafe will be your best selection. This is a fully legal and absolute parental monitoring device. During the use, the child can realize that his iPhone is being monitored by the parent. When the corresponding settings are violated, there will be related prompts. FamiSafe, the best parental control software for iPhone, is very easy to configure and is very useful. It is the idol of smart digital parenting. It will not leave your children at risk.
The use of this iPhone monitoring software for parents offers great advantages to monitor the programs that children can access. Here are the key features of it:
- Real-time Location Tracking & Geo-fencing: it offers the ability to identify and track the physical location of devices in real-time. You can monitor the minor's location whenever you need and remind them away from possible risks. You may set conversant places as geo-fences, and get notified when the minor is crossing the border.
- App Blocker: FamiSafe can block certain applications and programs to prevent your children from accessing them. You can block apps by age range to avoid your children from accessing age-inappropriate content.
- Web Browser Monitoring and Content Filtering: FamiSafe prevents children from visiting inappropriate websites such as erotic websites, promoting racism, encouraging violence, or other content sites that are for adults only. With seven different databases of websites, parents can choose to block websites by category or by adding websites to be blocked. We can restrict the contents that minors see, making sure that during their leisure time, they enjoy programs appropriate to their age.
- Screen Time Control: Too much screen time is not a good thing for young kids. As an expert suggested, each kid should have at least one hour of physical activity time per time. You can set up a screen limit for your kid's device to help them form a healthy living habit.
- Flexible Remote Control & Personalization Setting: After you complete the setup of FamiSafe, and FamiSafe is up and running on the kid's device. You can manage all the settings remotely on your devices like add website to be blocked, set up a screen time limit, block apps, and so on.
- YouTube Content Detection: If your children love to watch videos on YouTube, and you are worried about what types of videos they are watching online, then you should not miss FamiSafe's YouTube Content Detection feature. This feature will monitor the title, description, and comments of the YouTube video your kids watched, liked or commented on. If anything explicit is detected, you will receive a notification.
- Suspicious Photos: Worrying your kids are sending or receiving explicit pictures online, you can use Suspicious Photos to detect if there are any photos that contain sensitive factors like pornography, drug, or violence in your kid's album.
How to set parental controls on iPhone using FamiSafe?
FamiSafe is an easy-to-use app. The installation and setup process will not take more than 3 minutes. Here are the steps to set up FamiSafe on iPhone.
Step 1: Search our brand name "FamiSafe" in the App Store of the iPhone. If you are already on mobile, just click the following button to download the app.
Step 2: Register a FamiSafe account if you do not have one. If you already have an account, you can just log into your account.
Step 3:On kid's device, choose the identity as kids and enter the kid's nickname and age. Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
Step 4: On your own mobile phone, you should log into your account and select the identity as Parent. Then you can connect to your kid's device.
After the setup is completed, you can monitor kid's iPhone usage, block your child's access to unsuitable contents, keep them away from inappropriate websites and apps, lock games, and other apps during breaks and study time. You can have real-time and historical location tracking capabilities, and you can also get all the information regarding your kids' whereabouts.
From the moment a child becomes a user of a social network, uneasiness begins for parents. It is normal for the child to feel the need to belong to a virtual group where he matches his friends. And it is normal for parents to allow it so that your child is not the weirdo in the class. We must try to win the trust of the children, but we cannot abandon our obligations. Some children and teenagers can be misguided when they hide behind a phone or social network. Parents who allow social media should keep a record of their teens to periodically check their children's activity. Using Famisafe, a great iPhone monitoring software for parents, you can do it very successfully. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play without any charge. Why don't you try it? Don't be late.