Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
Best Parental Control Software for iOS
Cell phones are a great convenience for most parents as they provide a way to track children through personal contact or through the GPS service. They also give children more safety, which allows immediate contact with mom or dad in case of accident, illness and even an exit before school. Parents should know that the iPhone that gives them access to their children also allows children to enter a much larger world. We have to look at what they do with the mobile phone. Keeping track of how your child uses his iPhone via parental monitoring software for iPhone is an important part of parenting to ensure the safety of your children.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
More and more parents are becoming aware of the issue of their child's iPhone usage. To keep family harmony, parents should monitor their children's iPhone. So, it is important that parents can supervise their kid's using iPhone parental control software and deal with unexpected issues immediately.
If you want to gain peace of mind with a parental control application the FamiSafe will be your best selection. This is a fully legal and absolute parental monitoring device. During the use, the child can realize that his iPhone is being monitored by the parent. When the corresponding settings are violated, there will be related prompts. FamiSafe, the best parental control software for iPhone is very easy to configure and is very effective. It is the idol of smart digital parenting. It will not leave your children at risk. It will cost only $9.9 per month.
The use of this iPhone monitoring software for parents offers great advantages to monitor the programs that children can access. Here are the key features of it:
- Real-time Location Tracking & Geo-fencing
- App Blocker & Activity Monitor
- Web Browser Monitoring and Content Filtering
- Screen Time Tracking and Control
- Flexible Remote Control & Personalization Setting
it offers the ability to identify and track the physical location of devices in real time. You can monitor the minor’s location whenever you need and remind them away from possible risks. You may set conversant places as geo-fences, and get notified when the minor is crossing the border.
This parental monitoring software for iPhone is able to block certain applications and programs so that our children cannot access them. In this way, we can make our children cannot access certain programs such as instant messaging programs, email management applications, access to the web browser, access to Google Play or Apple Store to make purchases, etc.
FamiSafe prevents children from visiting inappropriate websites such as erotic websites, promoting racism, encouraging violence or other content sites for adults. This iPhone parental control software tells us all the websites where the minor visited previously. We can restrict the contents that minors see, making sure that during their leisure time they enjoy programs appropriate to their age.
As Screen time is a sedentary activity, it is really harmful to the minor. Through this feature, we can see the time our children spend in front of the screen. You can set daily limits and find a balance for the screens in your teen’s life. It will help to limit the time spent in front of our kid’s mobile.
The best parental control software for iPhone will allow you to control the small remotely also. You will have features like setting up personalized email alerts to receive notifications when children try to do something they should not. It is really easier and comfortable to use.
How to set parental controls on iPhone using FamiSafe?
To realize more clearly how to set the iPhone parental control software regarding your device, just follow the mentioned methods to the lead out following right parental controls featured to your kid’s iPhone device.
Step 1: Search our brand name "FamiSafe" in App Store of iPhone. If you are already on mobie, just click the following button to download the app.
Step 2: Register a FamiSafe account inside the App.
Step 3: Get access to your child's iPhone, then log into your account and choose the identity as Kid. Fill in your kid's name and age.
Step 4: To your own mobile phone, you should log into your account and select the identity as Parent. Then you can connect to your kid's device.
After the setup of this parental monitoring software for iPhone is successful, you can monitor kid's iPhone usage, prevent your child's access to unsuitable contents, restrict them access to inappropriate websites and apps, lock games and other apps during breaks and study time. You will have the real-time and historical location tracking capabilities, and you will get all the information regarding your kids’ whereabouts. You can even change the privacy settings in need.
From the moment a child becomes a user of a social network, uneasiness begins for parents. It is normal for the child to feel the need to belong to a virtual group where he matches his friends. And it is normal for parents to allow it so that your child is not the weirdo in the class. We must try to win the trust of the children, but we cannot abandon our obligations. Some children and teenagers can be misguided when they hide behind a phone or social network. Parents who allow social media should keep a record of their teens to periodically check their children's activity. Using Famisafe, a great iPhone monitoring software for parents, you can do it very successfully. You can download it from App Store or Google Play without any charge. Why don’t you try it? Don’t be late.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension