How to Turn off Parental Controls on iPhone?
Turn off parental control restrictions
Apple is one of the most leading smartphone makers in the world. One of the best things about iOS devices is that they come with native parental control features. While it is quite easy to set up the parental controls (restrictions) on the device, they can sometimes tamper with its function. Also, too many times,by searching " how to turn off restrictions", kids learn how to turn off parental controls on iPhone secretly for bypass age restriction or other kids protection setting. Therefore, it is important to implement a more stringent technique to control their behavior. In this guide, we will teach you how to turn off parental controls on iPhone (the native feature) and use a third-party tool that monitor and provent kids from turning off restrictions on iphone instead.
The “Restrictions” option is a native feature on iOS devices, which can be used for parental control. Ideally, it can help you in the following ways.
- Parents can control the apps their kids can access on the device.
- You can put restrictions on crucial apps like Safari, Siri, App Store, and more.
- It can also restrict the installation of certain apps from the App store.
- The feature can also restrict the purchase of adult content like TV shows, music, and books.
- You can even add certain websites to the block list as well.
- Parents can even control their kids from playing multiplayer games and adding other users as friends on gaming apps.
- The advanced Parental Control feature that comes with iOS 12 can also be used to set time limitations on the device and apps. It comes with advanced content restriction features as well.
If you already know the restriction password, then you can easily turn off the parental control feature. All you need to do is go to your device settings and disable restrictions. In this way, you can turn off parental controls on iPhone without losing your data. All you need to do is follow these steps.
Step 1. Go to your device’s Settings > General > Restrictions.
2. In order to access the Restrictions settings, you need to provide the restriction passcode.
3. After authenticating your restriction passcode, you can access all the relevant options. Simply tap on “Disable Restrictions” to turn it off.
4. Furthermore, you will be asked to authenticate your choice by providing the restrictions passcode once again.
In the end, all the saved restrictions will be turned off without causing any data loss on your device.
If you do not remember the Restrictions Passcode, then you might need to take some added measures to turn it off. The most hassle-free and fast way to turn off parental controls on iPhone without the restrictions passcode is by factory resetting the device. As the name suggests, your device will be restored to its default settings. This will overwrite all the saved restrictions and make them void. Though, it will also delete the existing data and saved settings on your device as well.
1.Unlock your device and go to its Settings > General.
2. Scroll a little and tap on the “Reset” option.
3. Choose to “Erase All Content and Settings” from all the provided options. This will factory reset the device.
4. In order to confirm your choice, you need to provide your phone’s passcode. Remember, this should be your phone’s passcode and not the restrictions password.
5. In the end, just tap on the “Erase iPhone” button. Sit back and wait for a while as your phone would be restarted with default settings.
Unlike iPhone restrictions, your kids can’t simply disable the parental controls implemented by FamiSafe. Therefore, if you want to prevent your kids from turning off any parental control on iPhone, then simply use FamiSafe.
Whenever they would surpass any app limit or would try to access any blocked content, they will get a relevant prompt on the device. To access it, they need to first request permission to parents.
- App Blocker - FamiSafe also allows parents to set app usage limit of the target. You can even check the app activity of your kids phone usage and remotely block the dangerous apps for children.
- Web Filter - With FamiSafe, you can remotely block adult websites on your kid's phone. Easy to block harmful content such as gambling websites or porns.
- Screen Time Limit -Parents can set screen time limits and make sure kids can focus on important homeworks during study or have a nice sleep time.
- Suspicious Content Detection -YouTube on the target device can be monitored with the help of FamiSafe. Parents can set alert words list and get automatic warning at any time once kids watch adult or other dangerous videos.
- Multi monitoring with one account only $9.9 a month on android & iphone
Simply make sure that your kids can’t uninstall the FamiSafe app on their device without knowing the password. To do this, you can just block their access to their device settings and prevent them from uninstalling FamiSafe from their device. As long as it is installed, you won’t face any trouble implementing the parental controls.
Great! Now when you know how to turn off parental controls on iPhone, you can understand how easy it is to bypass iPhone restrictions. To make sure that your kids won’t be able to turn it off, use a reliable application like FamiSafe. It is packed with numerous advanced features and will make sure that your kids won’t misuse their smartphone or access any inappropriate content behind your back.
- iOS Parenting
- iPhone X Parental Controls
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 5 Parental Controls
- iPhone 4 Parental Controls
- Best iPhone Parental Control App
- Best iPhone Parental Monitoring App
- Top Parental Apps for iPhone 2018
- Setup Parental Controls on iPhone
- Parental Controls - Lock Download Your Kid's iPhone
- Turn off Parental Controls on iPhone
- Block Text Messages on iPhone
- iOS Restrictions: iPhone Parental Controls Overview for Parents
- iPhone Parental Control
- Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
- Best iPhone Tracking App for Parents
- Set up Youtube Parental Controls on iPhone
- FamiSafe - Best iPod Parental Controls
- iPod Touch Parental Controls
- Set Parental Controls on iPod
- Set Parental Controls on iPad
- iOS 12 - Screen Time and iOS Parental Controls
- The Best iOS Parental Control App
- Set a Screen Time Limit on Your Kid's iPhone or iPad
- Set Up iPad Parental Controls and Content Filtering
- Best Parental Control App for iPad
- Set Youtube Parental Controls on iPad
- Block Access to Adult Content & Websites iPad
- Turn on Parental Controls on iPad
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- Put a Parental Block on Android
- Put a Parental Block on iPad
- Block Apps on iPhone
- Block Facebook Apps
- Block Apps on iPad
- Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- Block People on WhatsApp
- Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- Block a Number on Whatsapp
- Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Parental Controls
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review