How to Set YouTube Parental Controls on iPad
Set YouTube Parental Controls on iPad
YouTube is the place on the Internet where you can find the largest number of videos and the most varied topics you can imagine. Although its content is not allowed certain content such as pornography or drugs, some videos may also be inappropriate for children, especially because they begin to see them using an iPad at younger and earlier ages. Sometimes, they can appear even without really looking for them and sometimes because children soon learn to look for what they should not. To largely solve this common situation, we should use YouTube parental controls iPad to filter inappropriate contents for the little ones.
As YouTube explains in its conditions of use, this platform is aimed at people over 13 years of age. For that same reason, all those with an age below it would not have to have a channel since they can watch videos that are not according to their age or comments and criticism aimed at a more adult audience.
As if this were not enough, minors can give personal information without realizing that they do it. Therefore, whenever children use this platform with an adult who supervises them. Thanks to it we will avoid that the child of any type of data, even the bankers. This will keep cyber-crooks and swindlers away from our children. Another of the great dangers is inappropriate content. By accessing this platform, children can find content aimed at a larger audience and, of course, it can appeal in a negative way in the smallest. Although YouTube Kids already exists, parents should also be aware of this new version adapted to the little ones. Setting the parental controls iPad not only ensures that the child only looks at content appropriate for his age, but also puts the device safe from viruses.
How to Setup YouTube Parental Controls using FamiSafe
YouTube is the most popular video streaming websites on the internet, whose overwhelming success seems to have no limits. It has become the largest, most important and main channel of communication and promotion of videos, and one of the reference icons of the social web.
But, at the same time, YouTube is a possible source of problems for kids if it accesses inappropriate contents. That is why it is important for setting parental controls on iPad that allow parents to select what and how their minors see on YouTube.
With FamiSafe, you will have all the information to protect your children from the dangers of the Youtube, such as inappropriate content, cyberbullying, online predators and Internet addiction. It is considered as the top among the parental controls iPad. There are many wonderful features in it. Using it you can easily track your kids that how long and what they search on YouTube.
- Track YouTube videos watched by your child.
- Check browser history of your kids.
- You can track real-time GPS location.
- Set geofences location alerts.
- Block apps and websites on your kid’s iPhone/iPad.
After the setting parental controls on iPad successfully, parents can see how many time the minors spend on YouTube. You can restrict your child access to YouTube app whenever you want. FamiSage locks inappropriate content and establishes time limits on your teen’s device.
How to Setup YouTube Parental Controls on YouTube App for iPad
To block or restrict certain apps or features on YouTube App of your child's iPad, you can use parental controls. SafeSearch is the merely parental control that accessible on the YouTube. Here are the steps how you can setup YouTube parental controls iPad on the YouTube app on your device:
At first, you need to launch the YouTube app. Then, sign into your account on YouTube.
Click the YouTube icon with three corresponding bars which you can find in the top of the left corner. Then, select the sign of gear wheel for opening Settings.
Now, choose the option "Don't Filter' from the drop-down menu. Once the SafeSearch Filtering option will be shown just click "Strict". This is the process how parental controls iPad can be set on YouTube App.
How to Setup Youtube Parental Controls on iPad web browser
The iPad can be a great tool to bring children closer to the internet, but it is necessary to set the parental control to decide what they can see and what they cannot see. Here are the ways for setting parental controls on iPad web browser:
Firstly, install the Safari browser on your iPad. Then, type www.youtube.com in the web address bar.
Afterward, click the icon of YouTube in the top left corner of the display. Select “Sign in” option and follow the prompts as required.
When the sign-in process is completed, choose the YouTube icon in the top left angle and select the setting gear wheel. From the Safety mode option under Settings, you will find out the “Off” option. Just click it.
YouTube parental controls iPad can automatically filter website content to limit access to adult content in the Safari web browser and your child's iPad apps. You can also add specific websites to an authorization or blocking list, or restrict browsing only to authorized sites.
Considering teens watch videos on the Internet, it is likely that your child subscribes to YouTube channels. And if YouTube allows you to discover music, web-series, the latest sporting achievements and beauty & hairdressing tutorials, the platform is also full of shocking. Parents need to anticipate that their child may be confronted at some point with inappropriate content. To protect them effectively, the role of parents is essential in their education on the Internet. In order to discuss potential risks with them, it is advisable for using YouTube parental controls iPad. FamiSafe will help you to see what types of videos are viewed and the digital traces your teens leave. From App Store or Google Play, we can download it without any charge. Don’t ignore applying FamiSafe to protect your kids from the dangers of YouTube.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension