How to Set YouTube Parental Controls on iPad
Set YouTube Parental Controls on iPad
YouTube is the place on the Internet where you can find the largest number of videos and the most varied topics you can imagine. Although its content is not allowed certain content such as pornography or drugs, some videos may also be inappropriate for children, especially because they begin to see them using an iPad at younger and earlier ages. Sometimes, they can appear even without really looking for them and sometimes because children soon learn to look for what they should not. To largely solve this common situation, we should use YouTube parental controls iPad to filter inappropriate contents for the little ones.
As YouTube explains in its conditions of use, this platform is aimed at people over 13 years of age. For that same reason, all those with an age below it would not have to have a channel since they can watch videos that are not according to their age or comments and criticism aimed at a more adult audience.
As if this were not enough, minors can give personal information without realizing that they do it. Therefore, whenever children use this platform with an adult who supervises them. Thanks to it we will avoid that the child of any type of data, even the bankers. This will keep cyber-crooks and swindlers away from our children. Another of the great dangers is inappropriate content. By accessing this platform, children can find content aimed at a larger audience and, of course, it can appeal in a negative way in the smallest. Although YouTube Kids already exists, parents should also be aware of this new version adapted to the little ones. Setting the parental controls iPad not only ensures that the child only looks at content appropriate for his age, but also puts the device safe from viruses.
How to Setup YouTube Parental Controls using FamiSafe
YouTube is the most popular video streaming websites on the internet, whose overwhelming success seems to have no limits. It has become the largest, most important and main channel of communication and promotion of videos, and one of the reference icons of the social web.
But, at the same time, YouTube is a possible source of problems for kids if it accesses inappropriate contents. That is why it is important for setting parental controls on iPad that allow parents to select what and how their minors see on YouTube.
With FamiSafe, you will have all the information to protect your children from the dangers of the Youtube, such as inappropriate content, cyberbullying, online predators and Internet addiction. It is considered as the top among the parental controls iPad. There are many wonderful features in it. Using it you can easily track your kids that how long and what they search on YouTube.
- Track YouTube videos watched by your child.
- Check browser history of your kids.
- You can track real-time GPS location.
- Set geofences location alerts.
- Block apps and websites on your kid’s iPhone/iPad.
After the setting parental controls on iPad successfully, parents can see how many time the minors spend on YouTube. You can restrict your child access to YouTube app whenever you want. FamiSage locks inappropriate content and establishes time limits on your teen’s device.
How to Setup YouTube Parental Controls on YouTube App for iPad
To block or restrict certain apps or features on YouTube App of your child's iPad, you can use parental controls. SafeSearch is the merely parental control that accessible on the YouTube. Here are the steps how you can setup YouTube parental controls iPad on the YouTube app on your device:
At first, you need to launch the YouTube app. Then, sign into your account on YouTube.
Click the YouTube icon with three corresponding bars which you can find in the top of the left corner. Then, select the sign of gear wheel for opening Settings.
Now, choose the option "Don't Filter' from the drop-down menu. Once the SafeSearch Filtering option will be shown just click "Strict". This is the process how parental controls iPad can be set on YouTube App.
How to Setup Youtube Parental Controls on iPad web browser
The iPad can be a great tool to bring children closer to the internet, but it is necessary to set the parental control to decide what they can see and what they cannot see. Here are the ways for setting parental controls on iPad web browser:
Firstly, install the Safari browser on your iPad. Then, type www.youtube.com in the web address bar.
Afterward, click the icon of YouTube in the top left corner of the display. Select “Sign in” option and follow the prompts as required.
When the sign-in process is completed, choose the YouTube icon in the top left angle and select the setting gear wheel. From the Safety mode option under Settings, you will find out the “Off” option. Just click it.
YouTube parental controls iPad can automatically filter website content to limit access to adult content in the Safari web browser and your child's iPad apps. You can also add specific websites to an authorization or blocking list, or restrict browsing only to authorized sites.
Considering teens watch videos on the Internet, it is likely that your child subscribes to YouTube channels. And if YouTube allows you to discover music, web-series, the latest sporting achievements and beauty & hairdressing tutorials, the platform is also full of shocking. Parents need to anticipate that their child may be confronted at some point with inappropriate content. To protect them effectively, the role of parents is essential in their education on the Internet. In order to discuss potential risks with them, it is advisable for using YouTube parental controls iPad. FamiSafe will help you to see what types of videos are viewed and the digital traces your teens leave. From App Store or Google Play, we can download it without any charge. Don’t ignore applying FamiSafe to protect your kids from the dangers of YouTube.
- iOS Parenting
- iPhone X Parental Controls
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 5 Parental Controls
- iPhone 4 Parental Controls
- Best iPhone Parental Control App
- Best iPhone Parental Monitoring App
- Top Parental Apps for iPhone 2018
- Setup Parental Controls on iPhone
- Parental Controls - Lock Download Your Kid's iPhone
- Turn off Parental Controls on iPhone
- Block Text Messages on iPhone
- iOS Restrictions: iPhone Parental Controls Overview for Parents
- iPhone Parental Control
- Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
- Best iPhone Tracking App for Parents
- Set up Youtube Parental Controls on iPhone
- FamiSafe - Best iPod Parental Controls
- iPod Touch Parental Controls
- Set Parental Controls on iPod
- Set Parental Controls on iPad
- iOS 12 - Screen Time and iOS Parental Controls
- The Best iOS Parental Control App
- Set a Screen Time Limit on Your Kid's iPhone or iPad
- Set Up iPad Parental Controls and Content Filtering
- Best Parental Control App for iPad
- Set Youtube Parental Controls on iPad
- Block Access to Adult Content & Websites iPad
- Turn on Parental Controls on iPad
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- Put a Parental Block on Android
- Put a Parental Block on iPad
- Block Apps on iPhone
- Block Facebook Apps
- Block Apps on iPad
- Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- Block People on WhatsApp
- Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- Block a Number on Whatsapp
- Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Parental Controls
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review