Best parental control App for iPad
parental control for ipad
- iOS Parenting
- iPhone X Parental Controls
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 5 Parental Controls
- iPhone 4 Parental Controls
- Best iPhone Parental Control App
- Best iPhone Parental Monitoring App
- Top Parental Apps for iPhone 2018
- Setup Parental Controls on iPhone
- Parental Controls - Lock Download Your Kid's iPhone
- Turn off Parental Controls on iPhone
- Block Text Messages on iPhone
- iOS Restrictions: iPhone Parental Controls Overview for Parents
- iPhone Parental Control
- Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
- Best iPhone Tracking App for Parents
- Set up Youtube Parental Controls on iPhone
- FamiSafe - Best iPod Parental Controls
- iPod Touch Parental Controls
- Set Parental Controls on iPod
- Set Parental Controls on iPad
- iOS 12 - Screen Time and iOS Parental Controls
- The Best iOS Parental Control App
- Set a Screen Time Limit on Your Kid's iPhone or iPad
- Set Up iPad Parental Controls and Content Filtering
- Best Parental Control App for iPad
- Set Youtube Parental Controls on iPad
- Block Access to Adult Content & Websites iPad
- Turn on Parental Controls on iPad
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- Put a Parental Block on Android
- Put a Parental Block on iPad
- Block Apps on iPhone
- Block Facebook Apps
- Block Apps on iPad
- Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- Block People on WhatsApp
- Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- Block a Number on Whatsapp
- Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Parental Controls
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review
Safety of children is the concern of almost all parents. Never worry a bit; we’re there for your aid. A parental control App for iPads introduced by us will be your favorite one. It’s a purely safe parental control on iPad.
Set Parental Control on iPad
Kids are much more fascinated by games these days. Kids forget their parents, siblings, homework and even themselves sometimes. In such a situation having a parental control on iPad is necessary to protect your child. Kids can be easily drawn by seeing wonderful visuals. The situations becoming dangerous day by day force parents to rely on good Apps for their kid’s sake. Surfing the internet is new hobby for kids in this technology era but making sure that they’re safe is what all parents are worried about.
Now the question of parents is that who would do this all for us in our place? We can’t run behind our children and not everyone reliable to take care of them. Well, now FamiSafe is there at your service.
FamiSafe - the Best iPad Parental Control
FamiSafe is an iPad parental control app used for both Android and IOS. The function is mostly similar and the procedure too is similar in both. It’s easy to install and use in both the kid’s and parent’s phones or iPads. An easy and safe parental control app for iPads is at your doorstep.
There’re so many important features you need to know about this parental control app like real-time GPS locating, App blocking etc., probing further, all the features of this iPad parental control app are amazing.
Real-time locating and Geo-fencing:
The location of the kid can be tracked like where he spends most of his time and if the kid gets into an unusual location unfamiliar to the parents it can also be tracked through the parents mobile. It’s easy for parents and kids as kids won’t be need to inform parents every time they go out and parents needn’t bug their children.
It also reminds the parents the battery level of the child along with his location. When the app is opened each time the location of the kid is automatically updated or it could be manually updated and even the location history if the child could be monitored. FamiSafe could be installed as a iPad parental control app of all children in a home and all their locations could be viewed at the same time by choosing the appropriate child’s name as registered in the App. Time when the child enters or leave a place and if the child doesn’t go to the scheduled place at the right time parents would get to know.
Geo-fencing helps to set safe zones for the child like school,park etc.,Whenever the child enters an unknown place parents could know it through the app and incase the child gets into trouble in an unknown location parents could easily be available there.
Location history helps to identify the unknown and unusual locations visited by the children previously. Through this the parents will get to know if there’re any dangerous, harmful or inappropriate places visited by the child.
App blocking and usage report:
When kids seem to be distracted by particular apps at all times then it needs to be under control. Parents can block certain gaming apps, social media apps during school hours, study hours and bedtime. The usage of addictive apps could be blocked even at certain locations at certain times. By combining App blocking with Geo-fencing the usage of certain apps can be blocked at certain spots during particular hours. Distractive apps could be blocked during study hours and if the child tends to access the particular app during restricted hours the parent would get notifications regarding it.
Usage report gives complete information about the usage of each app during the day along with the period of usage. The time of usage of an app and most frequently used app can be known using FamiSafe parental control app for iPad. The previously used app time can also be seen using FamiSafe. When a kid uses an app more frequently and if the parent feels that he’s addicted to it the usage time of the particular app can be restricted.
Blocking of harmful websites:
Children are very much prone to the attack of unwanted websites through advertisements and videos this could be stopped using FamiSafe. Pre-filtering could be set and unwanted porn websites, gaming sites could be blocked automatically. Some website don’t seem to be dangerous from outside they seem to display some normal content when the child clicks and probes further they’d display porn content and advertisements. Kids could be easily influenced by these contents and drawn away so, it’s necessary to block all unwanted sites and only allow certain required and useful sites.
Access to all third-party apps similar to social media could be blocked in the kid’s iPad using parents’ mobile phones. Time limit for the child’s iPad could be set based upon the need. Time of usage of iPads by kids will be available on parent’s phone as a report. It will be updated each time you login to the app or it can also be manually updated.
How to use FamiSafe - iPad parental controls app?
The steps are simple and easy to use.
- Search for the app FamiSafe in Apple store in the iPads and in the parent’s phone. It’s also available in play store in case of android phones for parents
- Install the app
- Continue by clicking “Parent” in your phone
- Register an account in the app and give the required permissions
- Now install the app in your kid’s iPad and download mobile device management file along with that to give necessary permissions
- Login with the identity “kid” and continue.
- If you’re using an iPhone then you too have to download mobile device management file along with it to allow the necessary permissions.
Apart from these technical stuff the child needs to understand the parents concern and care for him and allow it in his iPad. Once after registering in the app the parent could control the necessary things in the kid’s iPad.
In plotted era, we live so, it’s mandatory to be careful in all aspects as when it comes to the safety of our children we must be doubly cautious and careful in all possible ways. Some apps may come in the name of safety apps but truly aren’t safe and don’t fulfill the required conditions but FamiSafe being safe and gives you all the control you need over your child’s iPad. It’s the best ever app you could get for your child’s safety and discipline.