Best iOS Parental Control Apps for iPad and iPhone 2018
ios parental controls
Internet and smartphone have made our life so much easier for confectioning with or friends and families. Nowadays every kid has become tech savvy and almost every kid has their own smart devices like iPhone or iPad these days. They use it for doing a lot of things like chatting and talking to friends, playing games, and browsing the internet. But you need to regulate your kid’s activities so that they don’t wander off to uncharted territories. So, you would need iOS parental controls so that you can you can protect your children from dangers of the internet.
10 Best iOS Parental Control Apps for iPad and iPhone
The Internet has a lot of advantages, but at the same time, you need to keep your children worry about the dangers of the internet. For this task, you will need iOS parental controls. Since the internet is full of inappropriate content like pornography or violence, it is necessary for parents to keep an eye on their kids. Moreover, there are lots of kids who are abused on the internet daily. Cyberbullying has become very common these days and you need to protect your kids from these dangers. Here, we have given a list of the best parental control app for iPhone and iPad for your convenience.
FamiSafe comes at the top in the list of the best parental control app for iPad and iPhone. It has lots of monitoring features that make it easier for parents in tracking their kid’s activities on their smartphone as well as keep them protected from any type of harm.
- You can track real-time GPS location.
- Check browser history of your kids.
- Block apps and websites on your kid’s iPhone/iPad.
- Set geofences location alerts.
- Unlimited Geofencing.
- Remotely controlled.
- Track location history of the target.
- Works without jailbreak.
- It works on Android and iOS only.
Price - 3-days free trial
Official URL - https://famisafe.wondershare.com/
mSpy is another good parental control app for iPhone and iPad. It supports all the iOS parental controls that other apps support, but they require jailbreaking the iOS device to install the app on the device.
- Track real-time location of the target.
- Monitor phone call history and text messages of the target.
- You can even track social apps.
- Lots of features.
- Track real-time location of iPhone or iPad.
- Check location history of the target.
- Requires jailbreaking.
Price - $29.99
Official URL - https://www.mspy.com
If you are looking for a reliable iOS parental control app for iPhone, then Appmia, is the next app we recommend. With Appmia, you can track every activity of your kids and enable iOS parental controls easily.
- You can track text messages and IM apps of the target.
- Track GPS location and location history.
- Block websites and social networks.
- It has many advanced features.
- Can track all versions of iPad and iPhone.
- Remote monitoring.
- Requires jailbreaking for installing.
Price - $29.99/month
Official URL - https://appmia.com/
NetNanny is one of the best parental control apps for iPad and iPhone that allows parents to limit what their kids watch on the internet.
- You can make different profiles.
- It allows content filtering.
- You can set limits on the target
- User-friendly interface.
- Mask inappropriate words on websites.
- It can’t track GPS location.
- Limited features.
Price - $59.99/month for 5 devices
Official Address - https://www.netnanny.com/
Mobicip is another parental control app for iPhone and iPad. It is aimed to provide parents a convenient way to track their kid’s smartphone usage.
- You can block websites.
- Monitor your kid’s web browser history.
- Set time limits on device usage.
- Allows customizable web filtering profiles.
- Block inappropriate content/ websites easily.
- Monitor multiple devices.
- No location tracking feature.
- You can’t check phone call history or text messages.
Price - $39.99/year (5 devices)
Official URL - http://www.mobicip.com/
Netsanity is a tool to set up iOS parental controls on iPhone and iPad that enables parents to put a restriction on the mobile device usage of their kids.
- The best tool for internet monitoring.
- You can limit device usage time of your kids.
- It can be used to block apps and games.
- It can also block social media apps.
- Advanced web and YouTube filtering.
- Make a time schedule for device usage.
- Very easy to add restrictions.
- Cannot track text messages or phone calls.
- Location tracking feature not available.
Price - $6.95/month
Official URL - https://netsanity.net/
This is one of the best parental control app for iPad and iPhone, with powerful iOS tracking features like location tracking, text messages monitoring, social media tracking, etc.
- Track online activities as well as browser history.
- Monitor contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Track location of your kids.
- Allows location tracking.
- Equipped with Geofencing features.
- View pictures stored on target iOS device.
- No support to block websites or apps.
- It doesn’t have a Keylogger for iPhone or iPad.
Price - $33.33/month
Official URL - http://www.mobistealth.com/
Qustodio is an easy to use child monitoring and parental control tool for iPhone and iPad that allows you unlimited access to your child’s mobile activity.
- You can block inappropriate content and websites.
- View social network activities of your child.
- Set time limits on device usage, games, and
- You can track the location of your kids.
- Supports Panic button.
- Easy to use and affordable.
- The free version has a limited functionality.
Price - $54.95/Year
Official URL - https://www.qustodio.com/
ScreenTime is a parental control and iPhone monitoring tool that allows parents to monitor their kid’s activities on their smartphone.
- Set time limits on your kid’s device usage.
- Schedule restrictions for the whole
- Pause apps and internet instantly.
- Monitor app usage.
- Check web browser history.
- Approve or block any blew downloaded apps.
- Only suited for app tracking.
- You cannot block websites.
Price - $3.99.month
Official URL - https://screentimelabs.com/
OurPact is a simple and easy to use iOS parental control app for iPhone and iPad that parents can use to track their kids and restrict their smartphone usage.
- You can block texting.
- Block apps for certain time periods.
- Track GPS location of your kids anytime.
- Monitor multiple devices from one dashboard.
- You can leave out certain apps from blocking.
- Also possible to block texts.
- Limited features and functionality.
Price - $6.99/month
Official URL - https://ourpact.com/
The Internet is full of informatory content but it also has inappropriate content that might be harmful to kids. Pornography, cyberbullying, and violence, all these online threats are a deterrent to the safety of your kids. So, it is parent’s obligation to ensure that their kids are exposed to any of these dangers. Enabling iOS parental controls can help parents keep their kid's activities in check and thus protect them from any kind of online threat. It can be difficult to select the best parental control apps for iPhone and iPad, but FamiSafe is the best parental control apps for iPad and iPhone. So, free download and install FamiSafe app and enjoy all the advanced features of this wonderful parental control app.
- Parental Controls
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- How to Put a Parental Block on Android
- How to Put a Parental Block on iPad
- How to Block Apps on iPhone
- How to Block Facebook Apps
- How to Block Apps on iPad
- How to Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- How to Block People on WhatsApp
- How to Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- How to Block a Number on Whatsapp
- How to Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Best Parental Control App to Lock Your Kid's Smartphone
- How to Lock Your Kids Phones or Tablets with FamiSafe Remotely
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- 10 Parenting Tips to Calm Down Kids in a Minute
- 10 Parenting Tips to Deal With a Naughty Child
- 10 Types of Child Behavior That Are Dangerous to Ignore
- 10 Proven Ways to Stop Your Child from Lying
- 10 Important Things Your Child Should Learn by Age 10
- 10 Things Parents Should Never Do for Their Kids
- How To Answer the Most Difficult Children's Questions
- 18 Questions That Could Save Your Child’s Life
- If You Get This Message, Your Child Is in Danger
- 10 Things You Should Never Forbid Children from Doing
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Children
- 10 Habits That Can Ruin Both Parent's and Kids' Lives
- 6 Child Behavior Problems That Are Parents’ Fault
- 10 Basic Tips on How to Protect Your Child
- 10 PARENTING MISTAKES WE SHOULD AVOID
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Children Every Day
- 11 Phrases Every Child Needs to Hear from Parents
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to Teens
- 10 Things Every Dad Should Teach His Son
- Best Solutions to Help You Deal with Out of Control Kids
- How to Control Anger with Kids
- Teaching Your Children Self-Control
- Keeping Your Child Safe on the Internet
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online with These Tips
- FamiSafe Shares 10 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- TeenSafe Drive - How to Set Speed Limit
- FamiSafe Alternative
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review