iPhone Parental Control
parental block on iphone
Is your child too much addicted to “Siri”? So you have gifted your young one an iPhone and now he/she is too much engrossed in downloading apps and watching YouTube videos on the iTunes. Gradually, your child has stopped listening to you and has started lacking behind in academics! No, the problem is not in your gift, but your attitude as a parent! Nowadays, we provide our young ones each and every facility-be it the latest device or technology! Later, we ourselves find problems in the gifts! These problems are not that big if we know the right solution. With Apple iphone parental controls, you can easily sort out the issues that are the reason behind the distance between you and your child.
How to set parental controls on the iPhone?
There is no doubt that kids love iPhones. With so many activities to do and innumerable apps to download, even we as adults fall for the lovely mobile phones by Apple. However, what we forget that every good thing comes with some negative elements as well. Among the innumerable apps, you may find some racy contents, adult apps and other objectionable applications which you do not want your child to stumble upon!
This is quite an observation and fortunate of the Apple mobile makers, that they have installed an inbuilt parental block on iphone. Through these parental control features, you can turn on and off certain features that you do not want your child to use.
- You can also restrict content on the iTunes store that you do not want to download.
Below are the features that you can restrict on your iPhone;
- Safari Browser
- Explicit songs
- iTunes Stores
- installing apps
Here is how to parental control iphone:
When you block or restrict a particular feature, the icon automatically disappears from the main menu. The Apple iphone parental controls only allow you to enable and disable a particular feature. This does not mean that you block the complete access. However, if you want to fine-tune the blocking, you must go to the iTunes store and click on “Edit” in the top menu. Now choose Preferences, where you will find the control on the contents that you want to allow your kids to download.
The parental control settings are easy to use as per your preferences. However, there are only features with which you can only switch on and off the blocking. With the Apple iphone parental controls, you cannot completely monitor your child’s activities.
FamiSafe - The Best Apple iPhone Parental Control
Today's generation is so tech-savvy, that they probably know more than their parents on how to use an iPhone. The kids are so much exposed to the smartphones that it becomes difficult to track each and every online activity of your child. The use of the internet has exposed them to various apps and sites on the web. They might be unknowingly getting harmed by the use of the excessive internet. The only way to control the usage of iPhone is by downloading an app like FamiSafe that provides you with amazing features of parental control.
Famisafe is a parental app that is available for free 3 day’s trial period. These free days are enough to explain to you the importance of an iPhone parental control and the importance of parental block on iphone.
The Famisafe parental control app is easily available on iCloud and you can download the app for free. However, the app charges approx. $39.99 per month as subscription charges.
With the downloading of FamiSafe, you can get some features through which a parent can monitor how to parental control iphone.
Features of FamiSafe
Famisafe helps in monitoring every online activity of your child. You can monitor the web browsing activity and block the apps which you do not want your child to access.
- Track location
The parental block on iphone does not allow you to track the location of your child. However, with Famisafe, you can know the real-time location of your child and save them from any panic attack.
With Famisafe, you can set geofencing location or safe zones for your child. Whenever your child moves out of the fenced location, your iPhone will trigger an alarm. Irrespective of wherever you are, you can immediately track the location of your child and know their whereabouts.
- Web browser history
Famisafe will let you know what your child is up to. When you leave them behind with the iPhone, they might try watching porn or adult sites. You can check their updates and history any time of the day.
How to set the parental block on iphone using FamiSafe?
If you are looking for an Apple iphone parental controls, then you may download Famisafe easily through iTunes store. Once you have downloaded the app, you need to register with a Famisafe account. You need to download the app on both your mobile phone and your child mobile phone.
- You are registered with a Famisafe account and create your profile.
- Choose the devices that you want to control. You can add devices further.
- FamiSafe allows you to name your device and add further devices.
- Password protect your device and control the settings
- As soon as the account is registered, you can start tracking your child’s activities on Famisafe.
Apple recognizes the need for establishing Parental control for the kids. However, they lack behind in monitoring the browser history and location tracking of the kids. Through FamiSafe, you get many lucrative features, which help you in the complete monitoring of your child’s activities. A parent may go for free download FamiSafe from App Store or Google Play and have a try. The free app is easy to download and simple to access. You can use the app along with the Apple features for parental control.
If you are looking for an application by which you can stay at peace, you may find FamiSafe as one of the best parenting apps that will guide you on how to use parental control iPhone. And if you forget how to use the features, your kids may guide you through the steps as well!
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension