The Top 10 Sprint Smart Watches of 2018
sprint watch phone
- Screen Time
- Blocker Apps
- Mobile Tracker
Sprint is one of the major network providers in the United States with millions of customers in the country. Besides smartphones, you can also use your Sprint network to power your smartwatch as well. These days, the use of smartwatches has reached a new high. Parents can use a kid’s phone watch Sprint to keep an eye on them while adults can use a Sprint watch phone as a fitness tracker. It doesn’t matter what your requirements are, there is a Sprint smartwatch for everyone. In this guide, we will list the top 10 options so that you can pick your next smartwatch easily.
Top 10 Sprint Watch Phones of 2018
If you use a Sprint network or would like to get a new Sprint subscription, then the following watches are recommended.
1. Apple Nike+ Series 3 Watch
The first spot on our list is one of the most advanced smartwatches of the present time. Apple has collaborated with Nike with this superb product that is available on Sprint’s online store as well.
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Get instantly notified for calls, texts, etc. on your watch
- Extensive activity and fitness tracking (calorie tracker included)
- In collaboration with Nike+ tracker
- Waterproof, it has a military grade built
2. Apple Watch Series 3
This is another version of the Apple Watch Series, which is packed with all the basic features. The Sprint watch phone comes with a sturdy sports band as well.
- Real-time activity and heart rate tracking
- Users can include it with their existing Sprint number
- GPS tracking
- Based on watchOS to give premium support
- Dual-core processor
- Swim-proof (and water resistant)
3. Samsung Gear S
Gear S is the first smart wearable from a whole line of devices manufactured by Samsung. Due to its simplicity, it can also be used as a kid’s phone watch Sprint as well.
- It will track the live location of your kids
- 2-inch curved AMOLED display
- 4 GB storage
- Bluetooth, Wifi, and cellular connectivity
- Get instantly notified for your phone’s calls and texts
4. TicWatch Pro Bluetooth Smartwatch
TicWatch has come up with an extensive range of smartwatches. The Pro version is a Bluetooth-enabled wearable device that can be used as a Sprint watch phone as well.
- It is powered by wearOS by Google and can be linked with native Android services
- AMOLED display to get notifications
- Smart fitness and health tracker to monitor your walk, sleep, heart rate, and so much more
- NFC payments with Google Pay
- Battery lasts for 5-7 days
5. Fitbit Versa Smartwatch
When we talk about the best smartwatches, we can’t miss out on Fitbit. Its latest Versa range is packed with numerous features and is compatible with leading iOS and Android devices (including all the major network carriers).
- Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity with the smartphone
- Real-time sleep, walking, and heart-rate monitor
- Integration with Pandora to listen to your favorite songs
- Get notified regarding your phone calls and texts
- Water resistance up to 50 m
- Different modes for exercises
6. LG Urbane 2nd Edition Smartwatch
This is an Android-based smartwatch that is known for its military grade construction. Since it is an unlocked device, you can easily use it as a Sprint watch phone.
- Supports 4G LTE bands (GSM not CDMA)
- 4 GB internal storage
- Runs on Snapdragon 400 for fast processing
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Based on Androidwear
- Compatible with iOS and Android
7. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
Since it is tough to find a Sprint watch phone from Samsung, you can look for an unlocked device. In this way, you can use all the features of a Samsung Gear S3 without any constraint.
- Bluetooth and Wifi connectivity
- S health and intensive fitness tracker
- Get notifications for calls, messages, mails, and more
- Water resistant
8. Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
This user-friendly and reliable unlocked wearable can be used as an adult’s or a kid’s phone watch Sprint. It comes in different colors as well.
- Rotating bezel with a user-friendly interface
- Water and dust resistant
- Can track your location and heart rate on a real-time basis
- Tizen based with a dual-core processor
- Plenty of third-party apps to download
- Easy connectivity with your iOS or Android phone
9. ZRSJ Bluetooth Fitness Tracker
If you are a parent who wants to buy a kid’s phone watch Sprint, then you can try this wearable. Compatible with iOS and Android devices, it is one of the most affordable smartwatches out there.
- Inbuilt social media apps
- Extensive fitness and activity tracking
- Micro SIM card slot (supports GPS networks)
- User-friendly interface in different languages
- Inbuilt camera
- Available in different colors
10. Topffy Touchscreen Smartwatch
If you have a Sprint GSM SIM card available, then you can also use this touchscreen Bluetooth smartwatch. Compatible with iOS and Android, it would make an ideal kid’s phone watch Sprint.
- Music player and camera included
- Pedometer, sleep monitor, and other fitness trackers
- 1.54-inch touchscreen dial
- Battery lasts for 5-7 days
- SIM card slot (iOS and Android supported)
There you go! Now when you know about some of the best options for smart wearables, you can easily get your next Sprint watch phone. These watches can be used to track your own fitness stats or the location of your kids remotely. When you buy a kid’s phone watch Sprint, just make sure it supports the live GPS tracking. In this way, you can easily meet your requirements and make your life so much better!