Top 10 Android Smart Watches for Women
android smart watch for women
Part 1: Introduction:
In this generation, small gadgets have now become a vital part of women lifestyle. Women love to wear things which look very trendy and unique. Android smartwatch for women is one of the attractive gadgets that provides multiple features in a single device. Traditional watch which serves only time purpose has now replaced with smartwatches. In this article, we have mentioned the ultimate smartwatches that women can buy.
Part 2: 10 Android Smart Watches for Women:
1) Motorola Moto 360 Sports SmartWatch:
The Motorola is considered the best Android smartwatch for women who has craze of fitness. It has many remarkable features that make this watch on top of the list. To use this, you need to have the Android OS 4.3 and higher. It works with Bluetooth technology.
- It includes a built-in GPS tracking system.
- Charge smart watch wirelessly.
- It has a touchscreen.
- It has many sensors such as heart rate, Ambient light, and Vibration.
- Its battery lasts for one whole day.
- It can be used for outdoor and Gym activity.
- It is water-resistant.
- The Motorola smartwatch lacks a calling feature.
2) Asus Zen Watch 3:
The Asus Zen Watch 3 is very attractive smartwatch for women. Its look and feel are really very trendy in this generation. It is made with high-quality material to give it girls look. It connects with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- It uses hypercharge technology for charging.
- It has a built-in speaker to hear voice messages, and notifications.
- You can search on Google through Voice.
- Water-resistant and touchscreen smartwatch.
- It works with the latest Android version.
- It charges within 15 minters.
- It is expensive.
- Heart rate sensor is missing.
3) Samsung Gear S2 SmartWatch:
The Samsung Gear S2 is a stylish Android smartwatch for women. Its UI is one of the best among various smart watches for Women. For especially women, rose gold color is designed. Women can use this smart match to manage their all daily activities.
- It can send and receive texts.
- Calling feature is present.
- It comes with power save mode.
- Wireless charging is possible.
- Sensors like heart rate are included.
- Supports all Samsung and other Android devices.
- It has connectivity bugs
4) Pebble Time Round:
The Pebble Time Round is the thinnest smartwatch that women can have. Its design and look are just made for women. Its e-paper display is always on. Worldwide, it is the slimmest smartwatch.
- It alert features such as calendar notifications, silent alarms, and many others.
- It is a sleep tracker which generates a daily report.
- Calling feature is there.
- It is the lightest and slim smartwatch.
- Its battery stays for a maximum of two days.
- Apps are available for both Android and iPhone devices.
- Its notification system is outdated.
5) Huawei Watch:
The Huawei is another beautiful Android smartwatch for women. It is designed with cutting-edge and modern technology. Its surface has attractive material which makes this watch eye-catchy.
- Women can monitor their daily activities.
- Bluetooth Calling feature is there.
- Amazing Features like map navigation, music playback, and others are present.
- It sends heart rate warring during exercise.
- It includes voice service.
- It is scratch-resistant.
- Its battery life is not consistent.
- Its fitness app is complex to use.
6) LG Smart Watch:
LG Smartwatch which works with all latest Android versions is lightweight and slim smartwatch for women. It let you track your fitness means duration of exercise.
- You can send messages from the watch.
- It has built-in Google assistant.
- It has sensors.
- It is made of top-quality leather.
- Water-resistant watch
- Its battery life is very poor.
- It is not completely water-resistant.
7) TicWatch S:
Want personal assistant for yourself? Then, watch S smartwatch is the best choice for you. It is an ultimate Android smartwatch for women which you can use for fitness. You can even listen to the music from this watch.
- It has Google Assistance.
- It has a music system.
- Heart rate monitoring is possible.
- Support the latest Android version.
- It offers 30-day money guarantee policy.
- It works slowly when it is far away from connected Android device.
8) Timex Women’s IQ+ Move Watch:
The stylish Times smartwatch can do many things such as steps and distance track. It looks like a traditional smart watch. So, women who like traditional things, this watch is the best choice for you.
- It can monitor steps, distance, sleep time and calories.
- It utilizes Bluetooth technology to connect with an Android device.
- It has a countdown timer.
- It is water-resistant.
- It is durable and light-weight.
- It lacks many features that others smartwatch has.
9) Fossil Q Women’s Gen 3:
The Fossil smart watch always comes in the list when someone asks for best smartwatches for women. For women, it is the perfect one for fitness. Its straps can be interchanged.
- It has touchscreen functionality.
- The music feature is present.
- It is water, dust and splash resistant.
- It is for both Android and iPhone. Cons:
- It has syncing issues.
- Battery life is poor.
10) Misfit Phase Hybrid Wearable SmartWatch:
Last but not the least Misfit Android smartwatch for women is an amazing option to buy. It is also known with the name of the fitness tracker.
- Automatically monitor steps, calories, distance and sleep time.
- Play and Pause music functionally is present.
- It is the wireless charger.
- It has a replaceable battery.
- Heart rate monitoring is not possible.
Part 3: Conclusion:
In this guide, we have listed smartwatches that are perfect for women. You can buy any of the above-mentioned smartwatches from Amazon. These all smartwatches are worth to buy due to the amazing features that are present in them.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension