How to Block Websites on Chrome
how to block websites on chrome
Google chrome websites are very great and useful, except that we find ourselves clicking on them unwillingly when we’re supposed to be working and waste most of our time. If these issues sound familiar to all of us, you may want to find out how to block websites on chrome. Most of the time you sit down at your work place with a computer, and you decide that you are going to be productive. The next moments you realize, its twelve hours later, you have wasted most of your time checking inappropriate information. You've checked your Gmail, updated several Facebook status, twitter gossips, browse through 200 pages of Re-edit, read every article in your Twitter feed, and looked up your favorite band on Wikipedia. Learning how to block websites on chrome will be a productivity extension way that helps you stay focused on work by avoiding time-wasting on irrelevant websites.
Although, chrome website lacks a feature that gives you tips on how to block websites on Google chrome. However, you can download any one of several Chrome browser applications that will help you on how to block websites on chrome.
Best Chrome Extensions
There are several situations where you may I wish to block websites on chrome. How to block websites on chrome is accomplished easily by the use of application and device that ensure privacy protection of both parties. The important thing with the process is identifying both extension to block and unique ID that is associated with the extension.
The first step on achieving how to block website on chrome, is to open up chrome and add in chrome://extensions in the URL bar provided. You may also using the setting bar Settings > Extensions.
Step 2 you have to enable "Developer Mode" by simply opening the checkbox top right.
Step 3: Opening chrome web
The next step you need to open up the chrome web store through a hyperlink provided on “get more extensions”.
Step 4: Search the Extension
You have to search for the different extension that you want to block.
Step 5: Add chrome
Click on the, add to chrome icon provided to install the different extensions.
After you add the different extension you need to confirm that you want to install simply by clicking the “Add extensions” icon.
This the last step, you only need to go back to the chrome://extensions page so that you can find the extension in question.
How to block websites on Android Chrome?
There are several reasons why we would like to block websites chrome. Your children’s may be viewing unsafe websites such as nude websites, thus it may be helpful to restrict their access for security purposes. Learning how to block websites on chrome is very easy, you only have to follow simple steps to achieve this.
How to block websites on Android using FamiSafe?
Famisafe is efficient and cheap tool that will help you to block websites in your child phone. Famisafe will always allow us to simply block websites chrome usage for android devices. With Famisafe you will be able to check your child web history, his/her browsing frequencies time and date. It will help and allow you to restrict use of inappropriate applications that your child might be accessing. Protect your kid from getting unsafe websites through regular monitoring their phones browsing history by the help of Famisafe.
- The first feature that famisafe will help you is to block websites
- Help you to check browser history regularly.
- Track your kids text messages
- Browse their Contacts
- Track the phone GPS Location
- Provides Real-Time Screenshots
- Using FamiSafe application, you will be able to block websites remotely on a target device without the concept of the owner.
- The application will help you to monitor the kid activity on social media, kid games and real-time location.
- With Famisafe application there’s no need to root the Android device
Steps to Block Websites on Android Phone Using FamiSafe
To learn how to block websites on android phones using Famisafe, you need to simply follow the following simple steps:
Step 1: Install Famisafe
The first step you need to go to play store or Google play and download Famisafe in your android phone. Install Famisafe on phones, the parents and kid cell phones.
Step 2: Registration of Famesafe
Second step is to register Famisafe account. Either registers Famisafe in your phone or the child’s phone.
Step 3: Connect and Monitor
Step 3 is to connect the application so that you can start monitoring your kid phone from your phone using Famisafe.
You can know monitor the child android cell phone remotely by accessing Famisafe application from any device.
To access the device features using Famisafe application, just click on the control panel icon. In case you wish to monitor the browsing history click on the ‘web history’ icon option. The icon will display all the websites visited on the child cell phone indicating the timestamps.
Step 6: Block app
For you to block any app, go to “App Block” icon located at the left panel. From this icon you will be able to block browser website or any other inappropriate application installed by your child.
You will be able to limit the child device or cell phone by visiting “Screen time” icon, but you need to provide the time and the date to enable the restrictions.
Famisafe is the best application that will help you to monitor your child cell phone without him or her knowing the concept. It cheap and simple to use, always available when you need it, by following the simple steps you will be able to block websites chrome on your kid phone. Famisafe will help your to block websites, check browser history, track the device location and track the device GPRS. The features make Famisafe the best and a must have parental control and monitoring tool for your kid. Famisafe is the best app that will help you to block websites chrome. The article clearly explains steps to follow on how to block websites on chrome.
- Web Content Blocking
- Block Porn Websites
- Best Porn Blocking Apps 2018
- Block Porn on iPhone
- Block Porn Sites
- Porn Blocking Software for Parents
- Block Porn on Android
- Block Porn on Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Porn on Your Kid's Phone
- New Porn Blocking App for Parents 2018
- Block All Porn Sites on Your Phone
- Porn Sites not Blocked by Opendns - Parents Should Know
- Block Porn on Computer
- Block an App from Accessing the Internet
- Block Adult Content on Android
- Block Adult Content on Youtube
- 3 Methods to Block Adult Websites
- Block Adult Sites on Kid's Cell Phone Phone
- Block Websites on Chrome
- Best Parental Control to Block Social Media and Distracting Websites
- Keep Your Family Safe Online
- Block Certain Websites on iPhone
- Block Websites on Mac
- Block a Website on Safari
- Block All Game Sites on Your Kid's Cell Phone
- Block Websites on Firefox
- Block Certain Websites on Kid's Cell Phone
- How Do You Block a Website on Kid's iPhone
- Block a Website on Internet Explorer
- FamiSafe WebFilter - Block All Porn/Sex Sites
- The Best Website Blocker and Internet Restriction Apps
- How Can Parents Block Specific Websites from Children
- Best Internet Filters and Website Blocking Software 2018
- Permanently Block A Website
- Best Website Blockers For Studying
- Block Websites on Windows 7
- Block Websites on Computer
- Block Inappropriate Websites on My Kid's Phone
- Block Websites on iPad
- Temporarily Block Distracting Websites
- Block Websites for a Period of Time
- Block Someone on Whatsapp
- Child Monitoring