iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Parental Controls
parental control iphone
Today, modern technology has given numerous benefits to you. With the help of the latest technology, you can do various things. If you are a concerned parent, then now you can have peace of mind by using parental control iphone apps. With the help of these apps, you can monitor your kid's each and every activity remotely without giving any indication to your kids. These monitoring apps are very beneficial to the parents who want to sure that their kids are not involved in any wrong activity.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control App for iPhone 7
If you are looking for the reliable and robust iphone 7 parental controls app, then your hard search ends at one app which is FamiSafe. The FamiSafe Parental Control tool is one of the best monitoring tools that you can have in your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices. This incredible software will help parents to control their kid's unwanted activities remotely. Nowadays, there are many Cyberbullying activities on the internet. To protect kids from these types of activities, the Famisafe iphone 7 parental controls software is an ideal app for parents.
Key Features for FamiSafe iPhone Parental Control Software:
- Monitor Exact Location: With the help of software, parents can track the exact or live location of their kids at any time. So, parents can alert them if any risk involved in their location route. For this feature, the FamiSafe is one of the efficient parental control apps for iphone.
- Monitor Browser History: The Famisafe software allows parents to track the browser history of their kid's device. Through this feature, parents can know what type of activity their kids do on the internet.
- Block Apps: Parents can also block the desired apps as well as the websites on their kid's device remotely. If parents think the apps that are installed on their kid's phone is not good for their kids, then they can block apps secretly.
How to set parental controls on iPhone 7?
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to install a FamiSafe parental control iphone app:
Step 1: Installing FamiSafe Software:
To commence the process, you first need to install a software on your device as well as your kid’s device. So, go to the iPhone “App Store” and search for the “FamiSafe”. Then, download the app on both devices.
Step 2: Create an Account on the FamiSafe:
Now, you need to create an account on the FamiSafe. To register an account, you can use either your device or your kid’s device.
Step 3: Login to your FamiSafe Account
Now, you Sign-in into your FamiSafe account, complete the setup process to start monitoring.
Step 4: Grant Permissions:
The app will ask for some necessary permissions, grant all permissions for the proper working of the app. Eventually, also give access to the location to track your kid’s location. Now, connect your device with a kid’s phone by login with the same account into FamiSafe on your device. Finally, you can block unwanted website and games during your kid’s study time.
How to set up parental controls on iPhone 7 with restrictions:
For enabling the restrictions on iPhone 7, first you need to follow below steps:
Step 1: Open the “Settings” option and then, go to “General”.
Step 2: In “General”, you will see “Restrictions” option and enable that option to set restrictions.
Step 3: Now, it will ask for password and create a simple password as in future if you want to off restrictions, then you need to remember the password.
1) To restrict iTunes, iBooks, Apple Music, and App Store
Step 1: Open “Settings”, then “Restrictions.
Step 2: Click on “Privacy” from Restrictions”.
Step 3: Now, you can restrict apple music and many other apps.
2) To restrict Safari, Camera, FaceTime, Siri, and more
Step 1: Open “General” from the “Settings” option.
Step 2: Tap on “Restrictions”.
Step 3: From the app list, disable those apps that you want to restrict.
3) To restrict content by age ratings, block websites, and hide explicit language
Step 1: Click on “Restrictions” option from the “Settings” menu.
Step 2: Tap on “Allowed Content”.
Step 3: Now, you can block apps, content or websites.
4) To restrict privacy settings
Step 1: Click on “Settings”, then “Restrictions”.
Step 2: Tap on “Privacy” and select the desired apps that you want to restrict on your kid’s device.
5) To restrict account changes, volume control, and data use
Step 1: First Tap on “Settings”. Then, “General and finally “Restrictions”.
Step 2: Now you can restrict accounts, volume control, and data use by clicking on it.
Step 1: Tap on “Settings”, then click on “General”.
Step 2: Now, tap on “Restrictions”.
Step 3: You can restrict “Game Center” as shown in the figure.
Stronger iPhone Parental Control with iOS 12:
Now, parents can get benefit from the new amazing features of iOS 12. On iOS 12, the parents can restrict or track their children activities by enabling new features that are available on it. The parental control iphone features on iOS 12 have now changed from the previous iOS versions.
- With these new features, parents can set a time limit on the apps.
- Parents can also restrict specific content and websites.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to use the feature:
Step 1: First, tap on “Settings” and click on “Screen Time”.
Step 2: Now, click on “Set Up as a Parent”.
Step 3: Finally, you can restrict the content and change privacy on your Kids device. You can also make a parent passcode to alter settings in the future.
The FamiSafe is one of the ultimate parental control apps for iphone. In this digital world, cybercrime is increasing day by day. Today, kids do various things on the internet. So, in order to protect kids from the cybercrime, parents should download the free FamiSafe software on their iPhone or android device. Among various parental control apps for iphone, the FamiSafe performance is better.
- iOS Parenting
- iPhone X Parental Controls
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Parental Controls
- iPhone 5 Parental Controls
- iPhone 4 Parental Controls
- Best iPhone Parental Control App
- Best iPhone Parental Monitoring App
- Top Parental Apps for iPhone 2018
- Setup Parental Controls on iPhone
- Parental Controls - Lock Download Your Kid's iPhone
- Turn off Parental Controls on iPhone
- Block Text Messages on iPhone
- iOS Restrictions: iPhone Parental Controls Overview for Parents
- iPhone Parental Control
- Best Parental Control Software for iPhone
- Best iPhone Tracking App for Parents
- Set up Youtube Parental Controls on iPhone
- FamiSafe - Best iPod Parental Controls
- iPod Touch Parental Controls
- Set Parental Controls on iPod
- Set Parental Controls on iPad
- iOS 12 - Screen Time and iOS Parental Controls
- The Best iOS Parental Control App
- Set a Screen Time Limit on Your Kid's iPhone or iPad
- Set Up iPad Parental Controls and Content Filtering
- Best Parental Control App for iPad
- Set Youtube Parental Controls on iPad
- Block Access to Adult Content & Websites iPad
- Turn on Parental Controls on iPad
- Monitoring Tips
- Turn Your iPhone into a Baby Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into an iPhone Heart Reate Monitor
- Turn Your iPhone into a Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor Text Messages on iPhone
- Best Parental Control Apps to Monitor Your Kid's iPhone
- The Best 5 iPhone Monitoring Apps without Jailbreak for Parents
- Monitor Data Usage on iPhone
- The Best iPhone Monitoring Software for Parents
- 5 Best Sleep Tracking Apps for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Best Parental Control to Monitor Kid's iPhone
- How Much Time Your Kids Waste on iPhone
- Best Android Heart Rate Monitor Apps
- Best Baby Monitor Apps for Android
- Best Monitoring Apps for Android 2018
- 5 Smart Blood Pressure Monitors That Connect to Android
- Android Battery Monitor - What's Draining Your Android Battery?
- Best 10 Network Monitoring Apps for Android
- Monitor Text Messages on Android
- Parental Controls Tips & Tricks
- Put a Parental Block on iPhone
- Put a Parental Block on Android
- Put a Parental Block on iPad
- Block Apps on iPhone
- Block Facebook Apps
- Block Apps on iPad
- Block Whatspp on Kid's Phone
- Block People on WhatsApp
- Block or Unblock WhatsApp Contacts on iPhone
- Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp
- What Happens When You Block Someone on WhatsApp
- Block a Number on Whatsapp
- Block a Contact on WhatsApp
- Parental Controls
- Kids Place Parental Control Review
- SecureTeen Parental Control Review
- Screen Time Parental Control Review
- Kids Zone Parental Control Review
- Launcher & Home screen for kids Review
- Kidslox Parental Control Review
- Qustodio Parental Control Review
- FamilyTime Parental Controls Review
- Heimdall Parental Control Review
- OurPact – Parental Control Review
- Parental Control Kroha. Doctor Komarovskiy Review
- SafeKiddo Parental Control Review
- Safe Family - Parental Control Review
- Norton Family Premier Review
- ESET Parental Control Review
- Net Nanny Review
- Lock2Learn Parental Control Review
- My Mobile Watchdog Parental Control Review
- MMGuardian Review