iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Parental Controls
parental control iphone
Today, modern technology has given numerous benefits to you. With the help of the latest technology, you can do various things. If you are a concerned parent, then now you can have peace of mind by using parental control iphone apps. With the help of these apps, you can monitor your kid's each and every activity remotely without giving any indication to your kids. These monitoring apps are very beneficial to the parents who want to sure that their kids are not involved in any wrong activity.
FamiSafe - The Best Parental Control App for iPhone 7
If you are looking for the reliable and robust iphone 7 parental controls app, then your hard search ends at one app which is FamiSafe. The FamiSafe Parental Control tool is one of the best monitoring tools that you can have in your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices. This incredible software will help parents to control their kid's unwanted activities remotely. Nowadays, there are many Cyberbullying activities on the internet. To protect kids from these types of activities, the Famisafe iphone 7 parental controls software is an ideal app for parents.
Key Features for FamiSafe iPhone Parental Control Software:
- Monitor Exact Location: With the help of software, parents can track the exact or live location of their kids at any time. So, parents can alert them if any risk involved in their location route. For this feature, the FamiSafe is one of the efficient parental control apps for iphone.
- Monitor Browser History: The Famisafe software allows parents to track the browser history of their kid's device. Through this feature, parents can know what type of activity their kids do on the internet.
- Block Apps: Parents can also block the desired apps as well as the websites on their kid's device remotely. If parents think the apps that are installed on their kid's phone is not good for their kids, then they can block apps secretly.
How to set parental controls on iPhone 7?
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to install a FamiSafe parental control iphone app:
Step 1: Installing FamiSafe Software:
To commence the process, you first need to install a software on your device as well as your kid’s device. So, go to the iPhone “App Store” and search for the “FamiSafe”. Then, download the app on both devices.
Step 2: Create an Account on the FamiSafe:
Now, you need to create an account on the FamiSafe. To register an account, you can use either your device or your kid’s device.
Step 3: Login to your FamiSafe Account
Now, you Sign-in into your FamiSafe account, complete the setup process to start monitoring.
Step 4: Grant Permissions:
The app will ask for some necessary permissions, grant all permissions for the proper working of the app. Eventually, also give access to the location to track your kid’s location. Now, connect your device with a kid’s phone by login with the same account into FamiSafe on your device. Finally, you can block unwanted website and games during your kid’s study time.
How to set up parental controls on iPhone 7 with restrictions:
For enabling the restrictions on iPhone 7, first you need to follow below steps:
Step 1: Open the “Settings” option and then, go to “General”.
Step 2: In “General”, you will see “Restrictions” option and enable that option to set restrictions.
Step 3: Now, it will ask for password and create a simple password as in future if you want to off restrictions, then you need to remember the password.
1) To restrict iTunes, iBooks, Apple Music, and App Store
Step 1: Open “Settings”, then “Restrictions.
Step 2: Click on “Privacy” from Restrictions”.
Step 3: Now, you can restrict apple music and many other apps.
2) To restrict Safari, Camera, FaceTime, Siri, and more
Step 1: Open “General” from the “Settings” option.
Step 2: Tap on “Restrictions”.
Step 3: From the app list, disable those apps that you want to restrict.
3) To restrict content by age ratings, block websites, and hide explicit language
Step 1: Click on “Restrictions” option from the “Settings” menu.
Step 2: Tap on “Allowed Content”.
Step 3: Now, you can block apps, content or websites.
4) To restrict privacy settings
Step 1: Click on “Settings”, then “Restrictions”.
Step 2: Tap on “Privacy” and select the desired apps that you want to restrict on your kid’s device.
5) To restrict account changes, volume control, and data use
Step 1: First Tap on “Settings”. Then, “General and finally “Restrictions”.
Step 2: Now you can restrict accounts, volume control, and data use by clicking on it.
Step 1: Tap on “Settings”, then click on “General”.
Step 2: Now, tap on “Restrictions”.
Step 3: You can restrict “Game Center” as shown in the figure.
Stronger iPhone Parental Control with iOS 12:
Now, parents can get benefit from the new amazing features of iOS 12. On iOS 12, the parents can restrict or track their children activities by enabling new features that are available on it. The parental control iphone features on iOS 12 have now changed from the previous iOS versions.
- With these new features, parents can set a time limit on the apps.
- Parents can also restrict specific content and websites.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to use the feature:
Step 1: First, tap on “Settings” and click on “Screen Time”.
Step 2: Now, click on “Set Up as a Parent”.
Step 3: Finally, you can restrict the content and change privacy on your Kids device. You can also make a parent passcode to alter settings in the future.
The FamiSafe is one of the ultimate parental control apps for iphone. In this digital world, cybercrime is increasing day by day. Today, kids do various things on the internet. So, in order to protect kids from the cybercrime, parents should download the free FamiSafe software on their iPhone or android device. Among various parental control apps for iphone, the FamiSafe performance is better.
- Parental Controls
- 1.1 Baby Monitor
- 1.2 Monitor Child's iPhone
- 1.3 Check Private Browsing History on Android
- 1.4 Check Your Child's Online Web Browser History
- 1.5 Free Parental Control Apps for Android
- 1.6 Best Parental Control Apps
- 1.7 Set Parental Control on YouTube
- 1.8 Best iOS Parental Control Apps
- 1.9 iPhone Spyware Detection and Removal
- 1.10 Parental Control Apps for Cell Phone Monitoring
- 1.11 Parental Control Routers
- 1.12 Snapchat Parental Control
- Mobile Tracker
- 2.1 Android GPS Tracking Apps
- 2.2 Child GPS Tracking Devices
- 2.3 GPS Tracking Device for Kids
- 2.4 Find Someone's Location on Facebook
- 2.5 See someone’s Location on iPhone
- 2.6 How to Track a Phone Number
- 2.7 Cell Phone Tracker by Number
- 2.8 Best GPS Phone Tracker
- 2.9 Find Real Time Location of a Mobile Phone
- 2.10 Find Your Lost Android Phone
- 2.11 Share Location Between iPhone and Android
- 2.12 Track a Cell Phone Location for Free
- 2.13 Track A Person's Location
- 2.14 How to Track Your Kid's iPhone
- 2.15 If Your Phone is Being Monitored?
- 2.16 How Do I Stop Someone Tracking My iPhone?
- 2.17 Which Websites Are Visited?
- Block Apps & Sites
- 3.1 Best Ad Blocker Apps
- 3.2 Porn Blocker App to Block Porn
- 3.3 Block Porn on Android
- 3.4 Block a Phone Number on iPhone
- 3.5 Block Porn on iPhone
- 3.6 How to Block Porn Sites
- 3.7 Block Websites on Android Phone
- 3.8 Block Text Messages on Android and iPhone
- 3.9 Block Websites on Android Chrome
- 3.10 Porn Blocking Apps for Parents
- 3.11 Free website blocker apps and chrome extension